• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rajju Porutham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and my lover are going to get married soon. I have checked some sites for marriage matching. We don't have Rajju Porutham. The Rajju type is "Ooru rajju". It is mentioned that there will be loss of wealth and we will get financial problems which leads to poverty.

I am Dhanur rasi, Pooradham and my lover is Mesham , Barani nakshtra.

Anyway, nothing is going to stop us from marrying each other but would like to hear some advice or parigharam for this so that we can start our life peacefully :)

Myself and my lover are going to get married soon. I have checked some sites for marriage matching. We don't have Rajju Porutham. The Rajju type is "Ooru rajju". It is mentioned that there will be loss of wealth and we will get financial problems which leads to poverty.

Anyway, nothing is going to stop us from marrying each other but would like to hear some advice or parigharam for this so that we can start our life peacefully :)

My dear,

When nothing is going to stop you both from marrying why you want to worry too much for future?
Just leave everything to God.
None of us really know tomorrow so just be happy that you have a strong and loving relationship with your partner.

Try to live one day at a time..if planets really control every single move in our life then God would have never given us a mind to think.
Our Karma is formed by our actions and nothing else.

Sometimes Pandora's box is best left unopened.

Best of luck in your marriage and life.

Since you have made a decision to get married anyway why do you want to think about astrological match at this point?
Free will of the two of you will have the most influence of success in your future.

Do not look back, stop asking questions about astrology and make a commitment to make your marriage work.

All the best ..

Favourable conditions at the starting stage improve chances of success, but do not guarantee success. Perceived adverse conditions too may not result in failure. How you run the race decides the outcome.

My dear,

When nothing is going to stop you both from marrying why you want to worry too much for future?
Just leave everything to God.
None of us really know tomorrow so just be happy that you have a strong and loving relationship with your partner.

Try to live one day at a time..if planets really control every single move in our life then God would have never given us a mind to think.
Our Karma is formed by our actions and nothing else.

Sometimes Pandora's box is best left unopened.

Best of luck in your marriage and life.

Thank you for your advice, Renuka.

Favourable conditions at the starting stage improve chances of success, but do not guarantee success. Perceived adverse conditions too may not result in failure. How you run the race decides the outcome.

Hmm, yes i agree with it. Pls do pray for us. Thank you!

Since you have made a decision to get married anyway why do you want to think about astrological match at this point?
Free will of the two of you will have the most influence of success in your future.

Do not look back, stop asking questions about astrology and make a commitment to make your marriage work.

All the best ..

I am not looking back. Actually my parents didnt accept it fully as it is inter caste marriage. Now they dont have choice so they accept it half heartedly. Some of my relatives are trying to hurt me with this astrological mismatch and always talking like we wont be good after marriage. If there is parigharam for this mismatch, that would bring some peace to both my mind and heart.

I have a question for you.

How does your partner feel about the horoscope match?
Is she Ok with it or is she also some sort of concerned about it?

No, he doesn't believe in it and he is strongly believe in God ( and only GOD). Even i am not have strong belief in it. I want to take my life as it goes with blessings of GOD.

No, he doesn't believe in it and he is strongly believe in God ( and only GOD). Even i am not have strong belief in it. I want to take my life as it goes with blessings of GOD.

So dont worry yaar..You have a nice loving partner that too who has a firm faith in God and its a Love Marriage(that has that extra Thrrrrilll and Kickku)..what else can a man want more??? Best of Luck dude!!!

BTW i have corrected the typing error in your post in my reply here..cos you have typed He instead of She..
better correct the spelling before anyone thinks anything else!!!LOL

Last edited:
Anbe sivam. Love is god and god is love. Arranged marriage (After jadagaporuttam) results in lots of failure and hence there is no guarantee that all marriages conducted after jadagaporuttham results in success. Manaporuttham is most important than any thing else.

So dont worry yaar..You have a nice loving partner that too who has a firm faith in God and its a Love Marriage(that has that extra Thrrrrilll and Kickku)..what else can a man want more??? Best of Luck dude!!!

BTW i have corrected the typing error in your post in my reply here..cos you have typed He instead of She..
better correct the spelling before anyone thinks anything else!!!LOL

Lols. Actually I am a girl and my lover is a boy :)

Last edited:

All the best ..

I am not looking back. Actually my parents didn't accept it full heartedly as it is an inter-caste marriage. We have been very strong, so now they dont have choice other than accepting it. But some of my relatives hurting me with this astrology mismatch saying often that we wont be good after marriage. If there is some parigaram for this mismatch, we would do that and start our life happily and peacefully.

i had married into the same combinations and found plenty hurdles not only because of nakshatram why blame that but yes monetary problems do occur so be careful there and who would let go love that comes, we lived for 24yrs of marriage even without porutham so your contribution into the marriage is also important never take it as all bed of roses plan ahead and try to involve both in any descision being taken that way one knows that other's influence are not needed...all the best...sunkan

I am not looking back. Actually my parents didn't accept it full heartedly as it is an inter-caste marriage. We have been very strong, so now they dont have choice other than accepting it. But some of my relatives hurting me with this astrology mismatch saying often that we wont be good after marriage. If there is some parigaram for this mismatch, we would do that and start our life happily and peacefully.

Ok now your story is getting even better dear..Like some Megaaaaaaaa serial.
Be strong ok..even in our Puranas there have been intercaste,interstate and intergalaxy marriages so dont care too much what people think..just let god be in your hearts and nothing can happen.

You know dear..this thread is going to be the most active thread soon..believe me.

Do u know when the parents are stubborn that you should select what they have selected and when problems arise which has no solution, all they can say is it is your fate what can be done, so either way you are in trouble and if u think only on the negative side.... so go ahead with a positive note that will help u, now that it is an inter-caste marriage get ready no one will come forward to help u in anyway... if you are a very attached and dependant person with your family, you may have to bruce up now to face anything and completely surrender to the institution of marriage only on the strength of your love, they say when the poverty gets in love flies out the window and that does not mean the love flies out but the situation can get out of control u need to plan and take a strong decision, and start saving young i dont know your nakshatra but if it is pooradam then you must control your anger which is always high and a very highly sensitive person who may not trust anyone but will fall into many wrong advises and loose out as they seek for ideal partners which are yet to be made by god...be strong i am sure love wins over anything in life..
numerology too play a great part so let’s hope all those come in to stand by you and love always wins....sunkan

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now your story is getting even better dear..Like some Megaaaaaaaa serial.
Be strong ok..even in our Puranas there have been intercaste,interstate and intergalaxy marriages so dont care too much what people think..just let god be in your hearts and nothing can happen.

You know dear..this thread is going to be the most active thread soon..believe me.

Hahaha....No doubt I am very very strong. We have been in love for last 16 years. There is no life for me without him. No matter it is happiness or sorrows i am going to share it only with him.

If your love for him is so strong you do not have to worry about anything as there ia no force that can overwhelm purity and genuineness. If you believe in fate think that your love for him was also destined to happen and and you have been given a very potent force to fend off any possible negative force.

i had married into the same combinations and found plenty hurdles not only because of nakshatram why blame that but yes monetary problems do occur so be careful there and who would let go love that comes, we lived for 24yrs of marriage even without porutham so your contribution into the marriage is also important never take it as all bed of roses plan ahead and try to involve both in any descision being taken that way one knows that other's influence are not needed...all the best...sunkan

Thank u! Will see what God has for us..

Hahaha....No doubt I am very very strong. We have been in love for last 16 years. There is no life for me without him. No matter it is happiness or sorrows i am going to share it only with him.

That's the spirit!!!!!

This attitude and determination reveals your true and honest LOVE and that of your lover's. Just make sure that you guys could keep up this for ever, till the end.

If at all you couples get into financial constraints, it necessarily need not to corrupt the Love and understandings between you two. Whatever the issues may be financially & physically in our life of uncertainties, true Love and compassion with the required/balanced emotional importance can never make you guys repent to have lived together.

You guys are in love for 16 years and now gonna marry. I believe you guys must have understood each other a lot and no one else including children in future can play tricks between you two.

Good Luck to you both.

That's the spirit!!!!!

This attitude and determination reveals your true and honest LOVE and that of your lover's. Just make sure that you guys could keep up this for ever, till the end.

If at all you couples get into financial constraints, it necessarily need not to corrupt the Love and understandings between you two. Whatever the issues may be financially & physically in our life of uncertainties, true Love and compassion with the required/balanced emotional importance can never make you guys repent to have lived together.

You guys are in love for 16 years and now gonna marry. I believe you guys must have understood each other a lot and no one else including children in future can play tricks between you two.

Good Luck to you both.

Thank you for your wishes :)

One parikaram I can suggest is that You parayan Hanuman chalisa daily. Lord Anjaneya is the only deity who can conquer all navagrahas and can protect you from any ill effects of navagrahas. This is my personal experience and who has reduced the ill effects of saniswaran during astamasani. If you have time and will you garland him with 108 vadas and chant hanuman chalisa 108 times.

One parikaram I can suggest is that You parayan Hanuman chalisa daily. Lord Anjaneya is the only deity who can conquer all navagrahas and can protect you from any ill effects of navagrahas. This is my personal experience and who has reduced the ill effects of saniswaran during astamasani. If you have time and will you garland him with 108 vadas and chant hanuman chalisa 108 times.

Thanks much for your valuable advice.

I can garland him 108 vadas, but what is Hanuman chalisa. I am not aware of it, Pls explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back