• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rahul Gandhi - Brilliant General leading the battalion - wow what a transformation !

Dear Sri "Vaagmi",
I fully agree with the well analysed post of yours. As one not interested in politics and politicians I appreciate this Government's efforts in cleaning the mess inherited, when they got the massive mandate of the common people to rule the Country. I am also surprised on the complaints about demonetisation of higher value currency this Government brought to curb the black money. Except for the initial delay in getting new currency, no problem was faced by honest earner like me. Only corrupt people holding black money should be worried. It is ammusing to see all opposition Parties try to group themselves to form a "gudbhandhan" to defeat the present ruling Combine. Their only policy seems to be to defeat Mr Modi.! No one knows who will head this "gudbhandhan" Government (if elected) or what will be their common minimum program to govern this Country..! What we see today in Karnataka where two Parties joined to rule,is a sample warning. Here the Government is yet to take form, since each elected person wants a piece of Cake. Today, all the MLAs are hearded to resorts to keep the flock together. We hope the common people of India will be intelligent enough to vote the Party under the leadership of honest and hardworking leader to power.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Another "well-known member" Brahmanyan writes:-

"No one knows who will head this "gudbhandhan" Government (if elected) or what will be their common minimum program to govern this Country..! "

Why try to read tea-leaves?

Some virile foreign woman was puppet-mistress of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. She will again manipulate the strings attached to Rah-ul Nehru-Khan who will dance to his Mom's tune. Dynastic rule endures despite a NaMo interlude. This is India, not England.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Dear Sri "Vaagmi",
I fully agree with the well analysed post of yours. As one not interested in politics and politicians I appreciate this Government's efforts in cleaning the mess inherited, when they got the massive mandate of the common people to rule the Country. I am also surprised on the complaints about demonetisation of higher value currency this Government brought to curb the black money. Except for the initial delay in getting new currency, no problem was faced by honest earner like me. Only corrupt people holding black money should be worried. It is ammusing to see all opposition Parties try to group themselves to form a "gudbhandhan" to defeat the present ruling Combine. Their only policy seems to be to defeat Mr Modi.! No one knows who will head this "gudbhandhan" Government (if elected) or what will be their common minimum program to govern this Country..! What we see today in Karnataka where two Parties joined to rule,is a sample warning. Here the Government is yet to take form, since each elected person wants a piece of Cake. Today, all the MLAs are hearded to resorts to keep the flock together. We hope the common people of India will be intelligent enough to vote the Party under the leadership of honest and hardworking leader to power.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
Thank you Mr. Brahmanyan. I am just another citizen who is watching the national and international politics with keen interest. That is all. I am no camp follower. I just wrote what I have understood.

I don’t know if anybody here mentioned about the National Herald scam. Both SG and Rahul baba are out on bail. It’s a smoking gun. You know when people say that they are fighting against corruption, maybe they should first explain a little bit about why they are out on bail. Now, why should I vote for someone who has a strong prima facie evidence against him and is being prosecuted under the section 420 of IPC? Also, its an open and shut case. Its not like the witness is going to turn hostile.

This is the same Rahul baba who says “Chowkidar chor hai”. Why can’t Rahul baba go to the court and file a complaint against Mr. Modi and Nirmala Sitaraman under the prevention of corruption act? Every time you do a Rafael, we bowl an Augusta scam. We all know that Christian Michael is singing before the CBI. If I may remind you, I think it was Gulam Nabi Azad who got a breach of privilege motion against him during the Augusta Westland debate. Was there a scam? Mr Antony has come out and said to the press that the corruption had taken place and bribes had been taken, probably in March 2013 (I stopped keeping tabs on these scams after Modi came to power but you can verify it). Why doesn’t Rahul baba talk about this? Is he even aware of it? He is busy chanting Rafael-astotharam, Rafael-Chalisa, etc. As far as the prices are concerned, onion prices go up, real estate goes up, I remember when I did my engineering it used to be 28,090Rs I think (for which I took education loan! and now what's the price?), the house rent goes up, electricity bill goes up and so the Rafael prices are adjusted accordingly. Nobody wants to sell their goods for an outdated cost. Look up Agusta, they paid nearly 6 times the cost set by price negotiation committee. When Augusta wanted only 3000 and odd cr, the congress Govt paid 4000+ cr. I am not saying it, its been brought up in RS debates. Look it up. Thats a scam.

Now, a recent development that’s making the news. The mighty EVM tampering. If you remember, there was a techie (again I stopped keeping tabs) by name Hariprasad or something who got arrested in 2009 or 2010 when he tried to prove that EVMs can be tampered! If it wasn’t for Dr Swami ji, VVPAT would not have been adopted. What was Rahul baba doing when the techie was arrested? Now they are claiming that EVMs can be tampered? I was shocked to learn that Sibal (ofcourse, nobody cares Sibal) is attending a hackathon in London where they are trying to demonstrate how EVMs can be hacked. You can wake up an hour late, I personally don't mind! But bring this up after 9 years? They are intellectually bankrupt since there are no real issues.

If they continue this kind of attitude, congress will soon end up in a soup. The plot thickens as they say . . .

With their plot of propping up Rahul Baba going down under, they are now resurrecting Priyanka Vadra as General Secretary!! What is her so called contribution other than being part of Maharani's kitchen cabinet? It is all in one family!!

Latest ads

Back