• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rahul Gandhi - Brilliant General leading the battalion - wow what a transformation !

Rahul has really transformed in front our eyes and is a major rising star in our politics.

And what a transformation it is from a Pappu to a General leading a battalion to victory.

He has an excellent grasp on the political situation, led the 3 states to a brilliant and historic victory.

He came very close in Gujarat and stitched a great coalition in Karnataka. Remember MP, Raj, Chattisgarh are the RSS lab and they were the strongest states for bjp.

The govt has no answer to any of his questions, and they are on the run on rafale. Nirmala despite her great speech made a mess by talking about 1 lakh crore orders with HAL without facts. HAL promptly denied the next day, in a times of india report.

Similarly the so called SC acquittal turned into a conviction due to the incorrect info of CAG report being already submitted to PAC. Even the controversy about the sexist remark by Rahul is hilarious. The more the TV channels play this video, it will go against them. Lol

In short, this govt can do no right, Rahul can do no wrong.

That said. Rahul is very articulate, speaks superb English, can manage any questions from the press. He is inclusive, and takes people along. He displayed his consensus approach by making Gehlot and kamal Nath the CMs. And at the same time, alleviated any apprehension from jyotiradiya Scindia and Sachin pilot. He works along with coalition really well, has built good equations with the southern satraps Stalin and Naidu. He takes the advise of the senior leaders like Ahmed Patel, AK Antony and also the juniors like Scindia and pilot. Brilliant stuff.

Being a Lord Shiva Baktha, and with divine blessings, he has become an invincible warrior. He has single handledly beaten back all the opponents - Arun Jaitley, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Sambit Patra and now Nirmala Seetharaman, simply unstoppable.

The huge mum of press interactions abroad and in india has made him a past master in this game, he can manage any googly unlike the other leaders. And his confidence is growing by the day, and no one wants to debate him on rafale.

In short, this election will be a repeat of trump vs Hillary, except that the roles are reversed. Liberal leader will out win the right wing hardliners.

In my view, Rahul will pull off a stunning upset victory in 2019 elections coming from behind, rallying his troops after the historic drubbing in 2014, leading from the front and working with all parties and leaders and communities,

New era of peace, progress, communal harmony and prosperity. For once, we can look forward to a better india and hopefully we can leave behind the divisive politics, gau rakshasas running riot, unfortunate lynchings like Akbar Khan, etc..

Most importantly rebuilding our economy and peoples lives and livelyhood.

On a lighter note, he has the entire bjp Bakthas on the run, I see them running helter skelter on social media asking how do we stop Rahul on rafale. Hilarious and will be the most interesting and consequential elections in our lives.

As we say, when the stars are aligned, nothing can go wrong and one will ascend the throne. Clearly Rahul is on the ascendancy and will most likely become the next PM. I don't see anything going right for the govt as long as the economy is in this terrible mess and no way wil it recover in the next few months,

In the mahatatbhandan, none of the leaders will accept the other, for ef, it will be very difficult to work with say Didi as she is a strong personality, similarly with the others. Hence the consensus leader as Stalin already proposed will be Rahul.

Sure!

More "Operation Bluestars"? "Speak only Hindi" campaigns, riots and agitation in Tamil Nadu? No mandir, only mosque in Ayodhya?

"Being a Lord Shiva Baktha," will hold annual Mahaa Rudrams in every city in India? Can recite namakam, chamakam, purusha sooktham, durga sooktham by heart? Perform thaandavam?

"Speaks superb English!" Speaks, reads, writes Tamil, Telegu, Kannadam, Malayalam, even if not so superb? Or only Italian as a second language?

By the way, was not Lankaathipathi Raavana, a true Brahmin, a fervent Lord Shiva Bhaktha? Was not King Bana father of Usha?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Sure!

More "Operation Bluestars"? "Speak only Hindi" campaigns, riots and agitation in Tamil Nadu? No mandir, only mosque in Ayodhya?

"Being a Lord Shiva Baktha," will hold annual Mahaa Rudrams in every city in India? Can recite namakam, chamakam, purusha sooktham, durga sooktham by heart? Perform thaandavam?

"Speaks superb English!" Speaks, reads, writes Tamil, Telegu, Kannadam, Malayalam, even if not so superb? Or only Italian as a second language?

By the way, was not Lankaathipathi Raavana, a true Brahmin, a fervent Lord Shiva Bhaktha? Was not King Bana father of Usha?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Looks like his "kattam" is good, which means India's "kattams" are bad :D

Folks, I know most of the people are shell shocked at the turn of events in a matter of less than a year. Lol.

India at large have moved on to Rahul and are looking at his leadership. His rallies are massive and people swarming everywhere. People are cheering him in his chants of chowkidhar chor hi and reporting it like how trump supporters were chanting lock her up.

And the shock sacking of the cbi director and his resignation now is a sad saga of mis governance, and worse proves that Rahul was right all along on Rafale.

It is always the coverup that proves the case. And with his sacking and resignation, the entire country is now asking why ? And what is the rush ? When his retirement is only 17 days to go.

Folks, I know most of the people are shell shocked at the turn of events in a matter of less than a year. Lol.

India at large have moved on to Rahul and are looking at his leadership. His rallies are massive and people swarming everywhere. People are cheering him in his chants of chowkidhar chor hi and reporting it like how trump supporters were chanting lock her up.

And the shock sacking of the cbi director and his resignation now is a sad saga of mis governance, and worse proves that Rahul was right all along on Rafale.

It is always the coverup that proves the case. And with his sacking and resignation, the entire country is now asking why ? And what is the rush ? When his retirement is only 17 days to go.

You yourself know that you are joking. India has time and again proved that any fool can win elections and qualifications doesnt matter at all. Just because he won some recent elections, doesnt make him any brighter.

Rahul's victory in State elections cannot be compared with Lok Sabha elections where the issues are different! Save for demonetisation blunder NaMo has performed pretty well...With 10% reservation for General category & likely start of Ram Mandir before the start of election process there will be a wave in favour of NaMo...It will be a clean sweep especially in UP & the cow belt!! Watch this space in the next few days!!

Mulling over the matter, it occurs to me in my idle moments that Rah'ul Khan, progeny of Feroze Khan and Pridyadarshani Nehru, is attempting to re-write Lord Krishna's Geetha. His revised version:-

sarva kakshyaan parithyajya maam ekam sharanam vraja
aham tvaa sarva mohebhyo nivruthyaami ma shuchaha

Will he do what his ancestor Jawahar Lal couldn't and didn't?

Could he, would he demolish the hated massive black obscenity infesting the bank of our sacred Ganga, the Aurangazeb Mosque?

Would he, could he re-erect in its place the sacred shrine to Kaashi Vishvanaatha-svaami, raised to its former glory as nearly as possible?

If he can and does, I shall recognize him as a true and not a fake Shiva Bhaktha. I shall thereupon not only vote for him this year, but will draw up an impeccable horoscope tracing his ancestry through Indrajit, late Crown Prince of Lanka, and Mandodari his frog/toad mother, erstwhile Empress of Lanka.

Re someone saying his "kattam" is good, and realising that "kattam" in Tamil souids like "ghatam" in Sanskrit as near as possible -- that reminds of a "theru-koothu" (street-drama) in Tamil part of which goes something like this:-

nanda vanaththil oru aandi
avan naalaaru maathamaai kuyavanai thedi
konduvanthaan oru thondi
athai koothaadi koothaadi potu-udaithaandi
nandavanaththil oru aandi

meaning

once there was a mendicant in nanda forest
for two years, searching for a potter,
he brought along a huge clay vessel
and, dancing and dancing along the street
(with it on his head)
he dropped the pot and smashed it to smithereens
the mendicant from nanda forest.

The mythical mendicant might well be our aspiring Prime Minister
The huge clay pot might well be his bloated promises to the people
The street might well be the coming elections in India.
Long live all true forest mendicants!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Mulling over the matter, it occurs to me in my idle moments that Rah'ul Khan, progeny of Feroze Khan and Pridyadarshani Nehru, is attempting to re-write Lord Krishna's Geetha. His revised version:-

sarva kakshyaan parithyajya maam ekam sharanam vraja
aham tvaa sarva mohebhyo nivruthyaami ma shuchaha

Will he do what his ancestor Jawahar Lal couldn't and didn't?

Could he, would he demolish the hated massive black obscenity infesting the bank of our sacred Ganga, the Aurangazeb Mosque?

Would he, could he re-erect in its place the sacred shrine to Kaashi Vishvanaatha-svaami, raised to its former glory as nearly as possible?

If he can and does, I shall recognize him as a true and not a fake Shiva Bhaktha. I shall thereupon not only vote for him this year, but will draw up an impeccable horoscope tracing his ancestry through Indrajit, late Crown Prince of Lanka, and Mandodari his frog/toad mother, erstwhile Empress of Lanka.

Re someone saying his "kattam" is good, and realising that "kattam" in Tamil souids like "ghatam" in Sanskrit as near as possible -- that reminds of a "theru-koothu" (street-drama) in Tamil part of which goes something like this:-

nanda vanaththil oru aandi
avan naalaaru maathamaai kuyavanai thedi
konduvanthaan oru thondi
athai koothaadi koothaadi potu-udaithaandi
nandavanaththil oru aandi

meaning

once there was a mendicant in nanda forest
for two years, searching for a potter,
he brought along a huge clay vessel
and, dancing and dancing along the street
(with it on his head)
he dropped the pot and smashed it to smithereens
the mendicant from nanda forest.

The mythical mendicant might well be our aspiring Prime Minister
The huge clay pot might well be his bloated promises to the people
The street might well be the coming elections in India.
Long live all true forest mendicants!

S Narayanaswamy Iyer
I remember seeing a video where Sadguru was saying..if you go to a tea stall..the tea stall guy would know everything about running the country except how to make a proper glass of tea.

Who is a true Shiva Bhakta or not isnt up to any human to decide.
The piety and bhakti of anyone is determined by God and not any human.

To all those who are dumbfound by the phenomenal "growth" of Rahulji,

1. He , like his mother, can never become the PM of India because he is an Italian citizen. When he was born, his mother had registered his name in the citizenship register of Italy as a citizen of that country. So according to Indian laws he is not eligible to even contest in the general election of India. Wait and see the drama when it is enacted in the courts of India. Subramanian Swamy is waiting to hit at the right time submitting all the documents to nail the big lie that has been slapped on the Indian public. Meanwhile please click on the following links to understand the stinking story of manipulations indulged in by politicians and their relatives and dalals:
1) https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-shadowy-world-of-arms-dealer-sanjay-bhandari/297263
2) https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ncome-tax-raid-sonia-gandhi-congress-2826510/
3) https://www.republicworld.com/india...as,friend-sanjay-bhandari-stole-rafale-papers

makes intersting reading.

"Who is a true Shiva Bhakta or not isnt up to any human to decide. "

Another canard from a peccable magpie?

At the age of nine, from genuine veda-vid gurus (not modern sadgurus) I received as a brahmachaari rahasya upadesham on how to recognize fake Calpurnias, detect fake sadgurus, and identify true Shiva bhakthaas. Other brahmachaaris in my cohort did the same.

Am now looking forward to non-fake news of closet-Muslims visiting Kaashi's Aurangazeb masoori to bow down to Allah and to their pilgrimmage to Mecca to worship the black-granite Shiva-lingam embedded in the east wall of the kaaba there.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

"Who is a true Shiva Bhakta or not isnt up to any human to decide. "

Another canard from a peccable magpie?

At the age of nine, from genuine veda-vid gurus (not modern sadgurus) I received as a brahmachaari rahasya upadesham on how to recognize fake Calpurnias, detect fake sadgurus, and identify true Shiva bhakthaas. Other brahmachaaris in my cohort did the same.

Am now looking forward to non-fake news of closet-Muslims visiting Kaashi's Aurangazeb masoori to bow down to Allah and to their pilgrimmage to Mecca to worship the black-granite Shiva-lingam embedded in the east wall of the kaaba there.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer
Lol!

Getting an upadesha doesnt make one a mind reader or an MRI to know anyones bhakti.

Try detecting if one has bhakti before one says others dont.

By his actions, his behaviour, not his boasts and not his secret thoughts, is his bhakthi made apparent. You don't have to be "mind-reader". You only have to be a keen observer.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Congress party has its share of scandals and 70 years of ruling by Congress party has left India as one of the corrupt nations. This corruption like cancer is killing India. Unless it is under check no real progress can happen. Anyone that says to look the other way and cannot see the connection between poverty and corruption is not well informed (or part of those who promote corruption). Though I cannot vote in India's election I will say that unless Congress shapes up it cannot deserve a vote. Out of billion people they do not need a half Italian family to rule the party (and the country). My apologies in advance to Rahul Bhakts LOL

By his actions, his behaviour, not his boasts and not his secret thoughts, is his bhakthi made apparent. You don't have to be "mind-reader". You only have to be a keen observer.

S Narayanaswamy Iyer
And some others proclaim to be Bhakti.detectors by virtue of doing Yagnas and by virtue of Upadesham.

So why complain when one might be guilty of the same crime another commits.

Rahul has really transformed in front our eyes and is a major rising star in our politics.

And what a transformation it is from a Pappu to a General leading a battalion to victory.

He has an excellent grasp on the political situation, led the 3 states to a brilliant and historic victory.

He came very close in Gujarat and stitched a great coalition in Karnataka. Remember MP, Raj, Chattisgarh are the RSS lab and they were the strongest states for bjp.

The govt has no answer to any of his questions, and they are on the run on rafale. Nirmala despite her great speech made a mess by talking about 1 lakh crore orders with HAL without facts. HAL promptly denied the next day, in a times of india report.

Similarly the so called SC acquittal turned into a conviction due to the incorrect info of CAG report being already submitted to PAC. Even the controversy about the sexist remark by Rahul is hilarious. The more the TV channels play this video, it will go against them. Lol

In short, this govt can do no right, Rahul can do no wrong.

That said. Rahul is very articulate, speaks superb English, can manage any questions from the press. He is inclusive, and takes people along. He displayed his consensus approach by making Gehlot and kamal Nath the CMs. And at the same time, alleviated any apprehension from jyotiradiya Scindia and Sachin pilot. He works along with coalition really well, has built good equations with the southern satraps Stalin and Naidu. He takes the advise of the senior leaders like Ahmed Patel, AK Antony and also the juniors like Scindia and pilot. Brilliant stuff.

Being a Lord Shiva Baktha, and with divine blessings, he has become an invincible warrior. He has single handledly beaten back all the opponents - Arun Jaitley, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Sambit Patra and now Nirmala Seetharaman, simply unstoppable.

The huge mum of press interactions abroad and in india has made him a past master in this game, he can manage any googly unlike the other leaders. And his confidence is growing by the day, and no one wants to debate him on rafale.

In short, this election will be a repeat of trump vs Hillary, except that the roles are reversed. Liberal leader will out win the right wing hardliners.

In my view, Rahul will pull off a stunning upset victory in 2019 elections coming from behind, rallying his troops after the historic drubbing in 2014, leading from the front and working with all parties and leaders and communities,

New era of peace, progress, communal harmony and prosperity. For once, we can look forward to a better india and hopefully we can leave behind the divisive politics, gau rakshasas running riot, unfortunate lynchings like Akbar Khan, etc..

Most importantly rebuilding our economy and peoples lives and livelyhood.

On a lighter note, he has the entire bjp Bakthas on the run, I see them running helter skelter on social media asking how do we stop Rahul on rafale. Hilarious and will be the most interesting and consequential elections in our lives.
I have come across many apocalyptic predictions for India - earthquakes/tsunamis/dismemberment. Nothing worse than this.

The whole thing -discussion- seems to be a joke. RaGa a General dropped from heaven - our swargam - LOL. If it is indeed meant to be so "kali(yug) has ripened - muthipochchu

"And some others proclaim to be Bhakti.detectors by virtue of doing Yagnas and by virtue of Upadesham. "

Another fresh canard from a peccable magpie?

Closet-Muslims invent "Bhakthi.detectors" (obviously they are not one) just to distract and mislead the topic from Rah-ul Khan "a Lord Shiva Baktha, with divine blessings"

This miracle-worker, it is predicted by astrologers (whom noisy closet-Muslims distrust), will:-

(Usher in a) new era of peace, progress, communal harmony and prosperity. For once, we can look forward to a better india and hopefully we can leave behind the divisive politics, gau rakshasas running riot, unfortunate lynchings like Akbar Khan, etc.. Most importantly rebuilding our economy and peoples lives and livelyhood.

True predictions? Or, on the contrary, the reverse of all this trumpeted emotional blather?

Closet-Muslims will welcome the avatar of the brand-new Mahdi, I am sure.

(By the way, Shiva Bhakthas wear a horizontal triple-stripe of vibhoothi (sacred cow-dung ash) across their foreheads. The new-born Mahdi wears a giant broad vertical kumkumam stripe [turmeric powder mixed with thamboolam chunnaam], signifying a Kaali-Bhaktha.)

True to type, will the new-born Mahdi (nbM) emulate Mogul Emperor Aurangazeb, raze the Raamanaatha
Temple in Rameswaram (a jyothir-lingam abode, similar to the demolished Kaashi Vishvanaatna-svaami temple which also housed a jyothir-lingam), and upon its foundations erect another hateful massive black obscenity facing the Raama Sethu?

Will the nbM flex his muscles, bare his fangs, and order Jammu and Kashmir to be surrendered to the Muslim homeland of Pakistan, expand that territory to reach down south to the Vindhya Mountains in memory of the vanished Mogul Empire?

Will the nbM yield West Bengal to the Muslim homeland of Bangladesh? And perhaps let more Bengali Muslims settle in Myanmar and turn that Buddhist homeland into a Muslim colony?

Will the nbM re-create Moplastan in Kerala-Tamil Nadu as a new homeland for South Indian Muslims?

Will the nbM re-impose Islamic poll-tax on all Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Jains?

Will the nbM wipe out all Shiites, Ahmadiyas, Bahais, Jews, dissenters, reformers from the face of the sub-continent?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

"And some others proclaim to be Bhakti.detectors by virtue of doing Yagnas and by virtue of Upadesham. "

Another fresh canard from a peccable magpie?

Closet-Muslims invent "Bhakthi.detectors" (obviously they are not one) just to distract and mislead the topic from Rah-ul Khan "a Lord Shiva Baktha, with divine blessings"

This miracle-worker, it is predicted by astrologers (whom noisy closet-Muslims distrust), will:-

(Usher in a) new era of peace, progress, communal harmony and prosperity. For once, we can look forward to a better india and hopefully we can leave behind the divisive politics, gau rakshasas running riot, unfortunate lynchings like Akbar Khan, etc.. Most importantly rebuilding our economy and peoples lives and livelyhood.

True predictions? Or, on the contrary, the reverse of all this trumpeted emotional blather?

Closet-Muslims will welcome the avatar of the brand-new Mahdi, I am sure.

(By the way, Shiva Bhakthas wear a horizontal triple-stripe of vibhoothi (sacred cow-dung ash) across their foreheads. The new-born Mahdi wears a giant broad vertical kumkumam stripe [turmeric powder mixed with thamboolam chunnaam], signifying a Kaali-Bhaktha.)

True to type, will the new-born Mahdi (nbM) emulate Mogul Emperor Aurangazeb, raze the Raamanaatha
Temple in Rameswaram (a jyothir-lingam abode, similar to the demolished Kaashi Vishvanaatna-svaami temple which also housed a jyothir-lingam), and upon its foundations erect another hateful massive black obscenity facing the Raama Sethu?

Will the nbM flex his muscles, bare his fangs, and order Jammu and Kashmir to be surrendered to the Muslim homeland of Pakistan, expand that territory to reach down south to the Vindhya Mountains in memory of the vanished Mogul Empire?

Will the nbM yield West Bengal to the Muslim homeland of Bangladesh? And perhaps let more Bengali Muslims settle in Myanmar and turn that Buddhist homeland into a Muslim colony?

Will the nbM re-create Moplastan in Kerala-Tamil Nadu as a new homeland for South Indian Muslims?

Will the nbM re-impose Islamic poll-tax on all Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Jains?

Will the nbM wipe out all Shiites, Ahmadiyas, Bahais, Jews, dissenters, reformers from the face of the sub-continent?

S Narayanaswamy Iyer

Why dont you become the PM in India?
Being 90+ years old isnt really an issue anymore as the worlds oldest PM is 93 going on 94 this year.

Btw...are you a closet Muslim cos you keep using the word often..at times one keeps using a phrase that reflects their deep seated secret.

So who knows there could have been another Upadesha ?
ما شاء الله

Latest ads

Back