• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rafale Deal - Major nightmare for this govt !

Clearly this deal is becoming a major nightmare to this govt. The govt handling of this issue is even more bizzare !

lets analyse this in detail

1. Reliance defence was setup just 10 days before the deal.
2. Zero experience in aerospace area and with a debt of 30000 cr
3. Offset deal for 30000 cr, this was announced by reliance openly in their ad,
4. Govt consistent refusal to share the pricing to the public or to the PAC.
5. Major blunder in the SC case, the aquicttal has become a conviction in public eyes even without a trail.
6. After saying that they have asked CAG will audit and share the report to PAC, why is the govt not doing it ? In today's debate, Nirmala again stuck to the point that prices are confidential etc..leading to further suspicion.
7. PM not taking on Rahul in the parliament was another major mistake leading to further doubts.

To me it is inconceivable that someone would give a major contract to a close friend, it will obviously lead to a major scandal. Nobody in the govts flagged that this is not okay or all objections were set aside in which case it is even worse. Even in a private company the leaders cannot give the contract to close friends.

In summary, this issue has now snowballed into a major controversy and will erode the support in the urban areas further. This govt which came in urban areas due to its anti corruption crusade looks like it will go on corruption charges.

This another historic mandate was lost and the Indian people have to look at other leaders now !! As I said, what was a lock in for 2019 is now a losing proposition. Repeat of trump vs Hillary, it will be a impossible win for RAGA.

finally, I hate to tell the Bakths, their Pappu will be the next PM.

Latest ads

Back