• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Q & A on Breaking India Forces with Rajiv Malhotra

is he? can u share the appropriate refs? i will ask him should it call for and post his reply here when i get it. regards
He is ..i have seen videos.

But I like Nithyananda...he is funny ..especially the E= MCCCCCCC.

Also he claimed to delay the sun rise by 40 mins.

And he left India despite having an expired passport and he claims to be Sadha Shiva.

He is a legend!lol

thanks mr prasad. i will watch the video and write to rajiv malhotra aeap and revert. i too liked nithyananda till a stage he was revered by and all san any controversary on him .

the video is seen, uploaded 2016, speaks about kumbhmela , reviving hinduism and enlightnment et etce. Nothing was asked by Rajiv reg the alleged other sides of Nithyananda. since the matter discussed were normal nothing here seemed as Rajiv supports him .
neverhtless i have wriiten to Rajiv asking for his clear stand as of date. let me see if he minds to reply

here is the reply from Rajiv malhothra to mine; both are below

Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: greetings from bangalore
To: Dr Sundaram <[email protected]>

Dear Doc,
I interviewed him for my weekly show just like I interviewed 30 other gurus. I did attend his classes some years back.
But I have not been in touch with him or his organization since 2 years. I have no idea of his activities for past 2 years.
I have my hands full with lots of work to finish regarding my new books, elearning courses,c building a team, etc.
So I cant waste time in diversions.
Many of our people are IDIOTS wasting time and uselessly speculating - zero contribution and lots of emotional outbursts.
My advice is not to be like them.
Stick to YOUR svadharma.
regards,
rajiv

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 9:31 PM Dr Sundaram <[email protected]> wrote:
dr sundaram
bangalore
Dear Shri Rajiv
Greetings from bangalore and a good morning to you.
i am a subscriber of your youtube channel and a fond lover of your interviews
Recent one " Vedanta and Combating PTSD: A Hindu Way | Ruchir Bakshi with Rajiv Malhotra" will be seen by me today.
I along wth others stand by you and appreciate your backing up of Hinduism and one India proclamations.
God bless you.
hope you do not mind clarifying the below.
One doubt itching me sometime is that it is said you are a supporter of nithyananda who has run away now from India and he callsl himself as "sadasiva" etc etc
Is it true that you support him?.
if yes can you pleasel give me some reasoning as what make you to support his stand, vis a vis court cases on him and his behaviours and speeches ?
if no, no issues. thanks
the above is only a request as i always revere your opinion and comments
namaskarm and thanks
dr sundaram

here is the reply from Rajiv malhothra to mine; both are below

Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: greetings from bangalore
To: Dr Sundaram <[email protected]>

Dear Doc,
I interviewed him for my weekly show just like I interviewed 30 other gurus. I did attend his classes some years back.
But I have not been in touch with him or his organization since 2 years. I have no idea of his activities for past 2 years.
I have my hands full with lots of work to finish regarding my new books, elearning courses,c building a team, etc.
So I cant waste time in diversions.
Many of our people are IDIOTS wasting time and uselessly speculating - zero contribution and lots of emotional outbursts.
My advice is not to be like them.
Stick to YOUR svadharma.
regards,
rajiv

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 9:31 PM Dr Sundaram <[email protected]> wrote:
Good job Dr. Sundaram!!

Irrespective of the critism of nithyananda's activities we should appreciate his capability of developing a following of his own and being successful commercially. He is basically harmless and a comedy piece.

Latest ads

Back