• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puli Murugan, first Malayalam movie to earn 100 crore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANESH65

Although many Tamil, Telugu,Hindi movie have achieved feat, this is first in Malayalam. Achieving such a feat with very limited audience of a small state like Kerala is definitely a boost for malayalam movie industry.
"Mohanlal's Pulimurugan breaches the Rs 100 crore mark"

Nine months ago, a post by one Vimal Kumar and his friends became a pet subject for the online trolling community: "Opening show of Pulimurugan houseful in Alappuzha," they had posted. It triggered 'trollstincts' because the movie was still in production then.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=TNIE Body, serif]Vimal Kumar and his friends, who booked the show at Pankaj theatre, replied with the receipt. For the record, 952-seater Pankaj is one of the biggest theatres in Kerala.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=TNIE Body, serif]Now the enthusiasm of the Mohanlal fans has been vindicated. Thirty days after its release, Pulimurugan has made a grand entry into the Rs 100 crore collection club -- a first in the history of Malayalam cinema.[/FONT][/FONT]
read more :http://www.newindianexpress.com/ent...n-breaches-the-rs-100-crore-mark-1536006.html

No no you should give full credit to the hero Mohan Lal, the director and other associate's of the film No Shakila factor.....Many sequence s were copied from Hollywood and done very well.. Shakila I think leading a peaceful retired life...

No no you should give full credit to the hero Mohan Lal, the director and other associate's of the film No Shakila factor.....Many sequence s were copied from Hollywood and done very well.. Shakila I think leading a peaceful retired life...

I like glamorous heroes!LOL

Mohanlal looks a bit too over weight to my liking and he has a very depressive expression to his face.

Also Malayalam movies tend to drag too much on story line and script.

Mohanlal is like a Kula Devata...he only has star quality in his own state.

Give me SRK or Rajinikanth any day.

Shah Rukh Khan is an international God..just check out videos of songs from You Tube..You have people from Europe,Middle East and Latin American crazy for him.

Rajini ..everyone knows is like Brahman..One and Only...Ekam Advaitam Rajinikanth!

You are right Mohan Lal has limited audience and fans. And that's why the success of this movie is so widely celebrated ...with the limited resources he was able to make this movie reach the 100 core club...BTW you believe it or not I am yet to see any SRK movie although I have watched a few serials he has acted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back