• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Proud of our forces

kudandhai Srini

Boy’s body floats to India from PoK, borders melt as soldiers, officials cross minefield for handover

Over the last three days, past many twists and turns, a rare story of heart and heartbreak played out in Achoora village in Gurez valley along the LoC in North Kashmir. On Thursday, the body of Aabid Sheikh was handed over to the Pakistan Army.

THE BODY of a seven-year-old boy floats down a river from Pakistan to a village in India. There, it is preserved with ice blocks carved out from the mountainside. Finally, an Indian team carries the dead child through a minefield maze to the Line of Control (LoC).

Over the last three days, past many twists and turns, a rare story of heart and heartbreak played out in Achoora village in Gurez valley along the LoC in North Kashmir. On Thursday, the body of Aabid Sheikh was handed over to the Pakistan Army.

“I am seeing such an exchange for the first time in my life,” said Nazir Ahmad Gurezi, a former MLA from Gurez, where the body was handed over.

Read more at: https://indianexpress.com/article/i...field-handover-aabid-sheikh-loc-army-5825951/

Latest ads

Back