• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Proof Of Reincarnation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some member is not only confused but obtuse too. One line says divinity is equally present in all, and a succeeding line says self described gods. Too much of secular media influence who call all in safron as self styled gods , but rest in European and Arab dresses as messengers of god.
The cow eats fast, but after eats brings the food back to mouth and munches slowly to absorb all the goodies and nutrients. A similar approach will help if internet wiki contents are read, reflected and then absorbed.

My replies in blue.

Oh I did not claim original authorship in my writing, on the contrary I disclosed that there was various source. I edited some of it so I can not quote source.

Disclosing bluntly that the content of the posting is through various books and quoting the actual source by citing the relevant links makes the difference. It makes the posting more authenticated. This is the Forum ethics.

You on the other hand searched for the words I use to find some of the source.

First and foremost thing you should know is that you have absolutely no business to question me or my act and I am not obliged to answer your unnecessary questions.
Your contributions in a public Forum like this is subject to comments, analysis, evaluation, scrutinization, etc

Have you stopped to find why you do that? What is your motivation? What have you contributed to the discussion? This is purely a chat room not a research paper for PHD.

If contributing to the discussion mean just copy n pasting from various books and concluding with a note that “My knowledge is gained through reading books and articles that I believe. unlike some of the "self described GODS" who were born with knowledge and arrogantly claim it in this site.” that is not my cup of tea.

I have every authority to award you for anything I think fit.

This is childish.
If that is the case, prove it with relevant Forum rules.

I suppose you have not seen a mirror, but if you see dictionary your picture is next smugness.

I think you don’t see anything else except the mirror, and feel proud about your c n p contribution without disclosing the actual source links which is your M.O - I hope.

I don't want to contribute anything further on this. I sign off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only recent events and names are forgotten. What happened say 60+ years ago are remembered in minute details. When a senior relative goes into reminiscent mode, one command is enough to shut him - you can narrate events that happened after 1960.

Dear Naina Sir,

Thanks for the update news. I shall talk to my brother on this topic, once again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back