• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please join me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sapr333

There is a change..the handle name Kunjuppu(Senior Member) is elevated to Kunjuppu -Moderator.

Im sure Shri.Kunjuppu and Shri.KRS would make it a nice pair, like judges of a Supreme Court Constitutional 'Bench', where one Judge is serious with Rule book & discipline (and) another share a humorous & practical realistic outlook... while both together uniformly ensuring the common objective of 'deliverence of Justice'.

For sure,Shri.KRS and Shri.Kunjuppu make two Picture-Perfect sides of the coin called Moderation. A good team and a befitting choice..

Congratulations to you, Shri.Kunjuppu..

Now, May I request you all to join me in Congratulating Shri.Kunjuppu and wishing him a great success in this mission.

PS:- Dont miss this good opportunity to put some butter to the moderators, hoping, to have HIS mercy during moderation :)

judge.jpg

Last edited:
Our new Moderator Sri Kunjuppu, Congratulations !

தங்கள் சேவை, :cheer2:
எங்களுக்கு தேவை ! :cheer2:

Thanks indeed to Shri.Esarkay,gladguy, praveen for joining me here, in wishing..

I join you all in congratulating Sri kunjuppu Ji! We will strive to make this Forum the best place to serve our community on the net. I also congratulate Sri Praveen for making this happen.

Regards,
KRS

Thank you Shri.K.R.S, for joining me in the wish-line..

Saw this just now. Congratulations sir and thankyou for being moderator. Was hoping this wud happen. And it did !! Many thanks to Praveen for giving us wonderful moderators who tremendously increase the quality of forum by keeping out spam, make posters feel safe by being around often and help all engage in meaningful discussions.

Last edited:
hi kunjuppu sir,
BEST WISHES FOR CANADIAN SPIRIT...VAZHGA MAPPLE LEAVES...
UNGAL SEVAI...ENGALUKKU THEVAI...GREAT FOR TORONTO/
ONTARIO...

REGARDS

Thank you, Shri.TBS and happyhindu for joining here

Last edited:
One of our staff's son is doing final year B E (Automobile Engineering) at Rajeev Gandhi Engineering College, Sriperumbudur, Chenani. He may complete his course in April 2010. It is affliated to Anna University, Chennai and AICTE approved. If you are interested please contact me.

Thanks and regards

Hearty greetings to kunjuppu

Please accept my hearty greetings on your becoming a moderator. I have always admired your non-partisan and balanced style and approach. Please guide us all.

- pannvalan

Komala, You are always welcome.

Before, please browse through the post #1 in this thread... The discussion starts from here, and post your views accordingly..

This thread is about wishing one our 'new moderator'..

Please accept my hearty greetings on your becoming a moderator. I have always admired your non-partisan and balanced style and approach. Please guide us all.

- pannvalan

thank you pann.

not sure who guides whom. i would most certainly heed to your and sapr's and other's views on how moderators should operate.

for starters, i have tried to stick to the spirit of the mission statement of this forum. also have had discussions with krs, whom i consider a much more mature and moderatabilied person.

if this forum be considered a bottle, and me a current vintage (ahem), hopefully i improve with age :)

thank you sir.

ps.. thank you sapr for opening this thread. it is simply flatteringus unearnedus :)

- pannvalan

Thank you Shri.Pannvalan for joining me here, in wishing the same..

Like you, I have found yet another interesting thing with Shri.Kunjuppu.. His writing style, which I'm trying to copy(follow) it, hopefully to achieve the same with a target time line of 2 decades..

His writings and hidden messages makes anyone chuckle.. CAUTION!!!! Please be warned... As a mod, 'He pinches the child and rocks the cradle"..

But, his writings and hidden messages alway make us to crave and wait for his next post ...

have a look at his recent post..

>vintage (ahem), hopefully i improve with age ( whisky huh)
>flatteringus unearnedus (Benthem and Hooker)

Its real fun, here..I was bit worried for he became a Mod.. Like how Sachin Tendulkar couldnt find time to focus on his batting, soon after he became a captain..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back