• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

please guide me we feel sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our rental house is very far from our new house.due to lot of driving from both the house many times we feel unwell.sasthrigal told to come at 3.45am but we are unable to reached.mistake is ours.they did kalasapooja with our absense.I can understand them they are in urgency.they told 4 homas but finished laxmihoma,navagraha,murugar homa within half an hour.we have to know whether god blessed us. Sasthrigal also not satisfied due to late coming.what we have to do?how to predict that the grihapravesam got fulfilled.so we feel sad.please guide me

/* copied from another thread and merged (praveen) */

We have performed griha pravesam today but we feel sad because we bought house very far but we are unable to reach at a time.sasthrigal told to come at 3.45am but we can reach only at 6.00am so they did kalasa pooja with our absense.mistake is ours sasthris are perfect.so due to urgency they finished laxmi homa,navagraha homa,door pooja and went.my doubt is ,they shrinked 2 hours homa to half an hour.and unsatisfied due to late coming.so please guide me that what I have to do?whether today's homas fulfilled?guide Me accordingly. I feel unwell today morning so late coming happened. We want to live here happily.Om said ram

Last edited by a moderator:
Our rental house is very far from our new house.due to lot of driving from both the house many times we feel unwell.sasthrigal told to come at 3.45am but we are unable to reached.mistake is ours.they did kalasapooja with our absense.I can understand them they are in urgency.they told 4 homas but finished laxmihoma,navagraha,murugar homa within half an hour.we have to know whether god blessed us. Sasthrigal also not satisfied due to late coming.what we have to do?how to predict that the grihapravesam got fulfilled.so we feel sad.please guide me

/* copied from another thread and merged (praveen) */

We have performed griha pravesam today but we feel sad because we bought house very far but we are unable to reach at a time.sasthrigal told to come at 3.45am but we can reach only at 6.00am so they did kalasa pooja with our absense.mistake is ours sasthris are perfect.so due to urgency they finished laxmi homa,navagraha homa,door pooja and went.my doubt is ,they shrinked 2 hours homa to half an hour.and unsatisfied due to late coming.so please guide me that what I have to do?whether today's homas fulfilled?guide Me accordingly. I feel unwell today morning so late coming happened. We want to live here happily.m said ram
sasthrigal told thatwe can perform a small ganapathi homam in our house.kindly reply your suggestions

Kindly give your date of birth. Time of birth and place of birth. i will give you another date for grahapravesam. you may do very simply this time.

The Above suggestion is Good Pl.get it done yo have not done wrong.

A.Sinivasan
thank you for your reply kgopalan sir and
Sinivasan sir.I am hesitating to write my dob here.all thevisitors will view.we spoken to sasthrigal they will do as you told sirs.thanks a lot.

3.45 am is ungodly hour. They have performed Laxmi Pooja, Navagraha Pooja and Murugar Homam. They should have started with Ganapathy Homam. Do not worry. You occupy the house first. Then conduct a Ganapathy Homam. if you start worrying for everything, then there is no end. Think positive, do positive and only positive will happen. Vaazhga, Valarga, Valamudan Irukka.

R.Ramaswami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back