• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kind requset:Please guide me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namasthe ji

I am having two doubts.kindly share your knowledge.

Doubt 1:I am going to do grihaparavesam for my new house.Shasthrigal asking to get a swami photo with combination of vinayagar,laxmi,perumal,murugar,saraswathi in one photo.so it will be easy to do homas.But we are already having ganapathi,laxmi,saraswathi as one photo,perumal thayar and laxmi as another photo in our pooja toom
my after that question is
if we have many same god photos is good and auspicious?is there any rule to have only one photo of same god in our pooja room?already i am having 2 thiruchendur murugar.1palani murugar,1 mahalaxmi,a combined photos of perumal laxmi and thayar.Kindly tell me is it auspicious of having many photos of same god in our pooja room.

Doubt 2:Applying cow dung for grihapravesam,is good?can i do it?(kindly dont mistake me that i am asking the silly doubts we are not having our elders to guide so i am asking here.i am very sentimental and sasthiram follower in everything)

Kindly guide me

you must use cowdung. As you are having already all god photos now there is no necessasity to b uy new one. there is no wrong in having swami photos more than one.Grahapravesam details are there in the sticky thread in rituals ,ceremonies, and poojas Amasomavara aeasamara pradhakshinam.

If space permits in your pooja room you may have many pkotos of each god.

you must use cowdung. As you are having already all god photos now there is no necessasity to b uy new one. there is no wrong in having swami photos more than one.Grahapravesam details are there in the sticky thread in rituals ,ceremonies, and poojas Amasomavara aeasamara pradhakshinam. If space permits in your pooja room you may have many pkotos of each god.
Thank u for your reply kgopalan sir

There is no need to buy another photo as sastrigal said. The photos already having by you is enough. HGomam is not doing for photos. for our
welfare ony homam has to be don. there is nothing wrong inhaving the existing photos even it is not combined.
Cow dng and hyomiam are most inmporrant for grahap0rvesa,m I fpossibe do ghobooja also. to purify the house codwdung and homeyam are must.
Bes wishes.

Rajappa Namakkal

Dear Sir,
Generally after doing Go pooja, you enter the house. Cow and calf proceeding you.

One Sumangali carry a lighted brass lamp, another one carry a Brass or Copper Vessel (Kudam) filled with Water, then an elderly person or yourself carry a God's Picture. One is sufficient, if you have two well and good. It is not necessary that Pictures should be new.

There is no separate rule about displaying God's pictures in the Pooja Room.

Applying cow dung is good, provided it is fresh.

Vaazhga, Valarga, Valamudan Irukka.

R.Ramaswami

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Dear Sir,
Generally after doing Go pooja, you enter the house. Cow and calf proceeding you.

One Sumangali carry a lighted brass lamp, another one carry a Brass or Copper Vessel (Kudam) filled with Water, then an elderly person or yourself carry a God's Picture. One is sufficient, if you have two well and good. It is not necessary that Pictures should be new.

There is no separate rule about displaying God's pictures in the Pooja Room.

Applying cow dung is good, provided it is fresh.

Vaazhga, Valarga, Valamudan Irukka.

R.Ramaswami
Thank you for your blessing sir.we feel happy sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back