• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pilli Soonyam eval removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Avatar,

G'day Mate!

From my own experience with the other side(evil entities) I have come to realize that they actually can not do much or any harm.

There are equally confused as us humans.

They are only able to induce fear in us and fear brings about mental confusion and spells ruin.

They get a kick from that just like how we humans get high on addictive substances.

So the root cause is fear..we might not feel acute fear as in screaming or in a panic attack but it scars our psychology and subconsciously the deeply embedded side effect of fear of the unknown wrecks our life.

Fear just like bacteria needs a "culture medium" to grow.

So don't provide a culture medium for evil by thinking "it" is affecting you.

Fear is what evil wants...they can NOT do more than that.

Frankly speaking from my personal experiences and recent experiences in life I feel Ghost/Evil entities cause less harm to us.

We need to keep a close watch on humans.They are the real Evil Entities!

Last edited:
Avidyaaya Mruthyum Theerthwaa
Vidyaaya Amruthamasnuthe

Use the scientific knowledge to tackle problems in our life and use the spiritual knowledge to attain immortality through philosophical outlook.

Good Day Sir,

Yes Sir my mother is faithful to her. I do know about old people and they feel bad due to their inability. But in this particular case that is not the scenario. I did a detailed research into their family history which involves my mother and it is really very disgusting and it is even a big disgrace to say in outside. But I don't feel embarrassed to say about it.

In her younger age, my grandmother had illicit relationship with her elder sister's son. Because of this she moved to her hometown with all her daughters throwing her husband out. My grandfather was really mentally tormented by her actions and he left and nobody knows where he passed away and when so no thithi has been performed. (I am the first son to my mother and she is the first daughter to her mother). During that time my grandmother, after driving her husband earned money illegally using her daughters. This itself turns to be a further greater sin and she started postulating that she is a God and anything can be done to achieve happiness in life and she knows the path to go for it. Until this day she wears all gold ornaments and dresses grandly. She also told my mother that she will loose her youth and happiness if she stops talking to her. But in reality I suppose my grandmother has done pilli soonyam with her other daughter and hence she does not want to withdraw contacts for the soonyam to work. I know very well they are really very jealous of me so they will do that. But I have done nothing against them using any pilli soonyam.

My mother feels only her mother can give her happiness and bliss. So she is faithful to her. My actions are after in depth research into their history and considering what is right and what is wrong. With the current perception of reality it is quite hard for people to understand my situation.

Regards.

Dear Shri avatar,

It may surprise you when I say that your family circumstances are not an isolated or unique instance. For your info, I know a tabra family in which the husband was an alcohol addict and would spend most of his time in a nearby temple, earnings very meager (whatever people will put in the plate after listening to him reading the Bhagavatam or Ramayanam). His wife carried on some illicit relationships with all and sundry, in order to support her four children. All those children have become தாத்தாs & பாட்டிs now, inching towards their last days. The old woman had trained her (two) daughters also as to how to trap eligible boys and earn some cash from them. I do not know for sure whether the daughters put those skills into practice otherwise but both of them selected two very promising boys, married them and are leading very successful lives.

In the case of your family, details are somewhat different. May be you are one of the few members having potential to earn and turn the family into normal routes. The best course or advice that I can give to you is to secretly arrange (finalize) a job at a very distant place and leave your family without giving any idea to anyone as to your whereabouts. This step itself should give certain relief to you in tackling your personal problems. But do this when the dasa and gochara are both favourable to you according to your horoscope.

I have a friend whom I know from my school days. His father was a very respected teacher in my school. He (the son) was very intelligent and scored high marks up to the Intermediate exam. (equivalent of the present +2). While studying for B.Sc., he had an accidental fall from a bund wall while walking in his native village. From then onwards he has been very firm in his conviction that his fall had been caused by evil spirits and at one time he counted 14 different entities (as listed out to him by some 'mantravaadi'). Now he is approaching 80 and has become very weak. His brothers and sisters have no good relationship with him and do not help. Because of his mental frame he could not marry as he could not get any job for a very long time. In one of his visits last year or so he said all but two of those 14 evil entities have been exorcised so far but two remain even now and cause stomach pain, chest discomfort etc. (He will say they are trying to kill him in different ways!)

So, to my limited experience, it is better to give up all notions about evil spirits etc., make a clean break with your present surroundings and start afresh, away from your larger family circle.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. Sangom,

I do respect family values. In fact I have good relationships with family members on my father's side. They also have very good relationships because they do not bother us, they go on with their lives and we go on with ours. Whenever there are functions we attend theirs, they attend ours, they do not expect any material benefit from us.

But the problems I had was relatives on my mother's side. My mother's sister was into politics and they have cheated a lot of poor villagers. Once there was a poor village family in front of their house crying to give their money back since they have sold their cows and calves for that money. They have taken money from this poor family pledging to them that they will get a government job using their political power (knowing that they cannot do it). The villager also being fooled sold his living and gave them money. They chased the villager away saying that they lost most money or something. The villager cursed them. There are many poor people whom they cheated and got money from. Many people cursed them. If I go with them people will think I am also involved in their sins while I totally hate all their methods of making money. This is the main reason I started hating them. Also after studying, they wanted me to be jobless for one reason. They wanted me to be their slave, doing work for them and teaching their kids and taking care of their kids.

I was closer to them for 24 years since my birth, but it was only after I understood them I wanted to detach from them and live a free life.

I was a person who totally did not believe in evil spirits. 10 years ago my parents brought a person who did Puja in our house after we bought a new house. Our relatives were totally jealous of this. He did some pooja and told that I am having too much "kannaru" and evil spirits and he has never seen it with such high intensity before. I laughed at him and ridiculed him in those days. My parents also did not take it seriously. It was after a long time I realize his words since for six years I am trying to get growth in life and whichever way I try simply I could not do anything against the environment.

Regards.

Last edited:
Dear friend Avatar,

Your post #55 for reference:

It was after a long time I realize his words since for six years I am trying to get growth in life and whichever way I try simply I could not do anything against the environment.

We have been getting quite a lot of info about you and your family in all the posts so far. Some of them very personal. You are also coming out as very articulate. Now I think it is time you give some more info about what you call your struggle with environment, your failure in your efforts to come up in life etc., What kind of growth are you looking for? What is your goal in life? What all have you done to achieve those goals so far? what exactly were the failures that are dogging you?

Can you please answer these questions? This is the only blind spot in your story so far. If it is very personal, you need not share those details. I respect your right to privacy. To quote Jayakanthan the incomparable Tamil writer, yes அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது.

Cheers.

Sorry. I was very much worried about my Grand Daughter's birth(premetutred baby) so I can't follow any thing. Further Now I request You kindly tell me a good Astrologer for solutions. Than'Q'

Dear friend Avatar,

Your post #55 for reference:

We have been getting quite a lot of info about you and your family in all the posts so far. Some of them very personal. You are also coming out as very articulate. Now I think it is time you give some more info about what you call your struggle with environment, your failure in your efforts to come up in life etc., What kind of growth are you looking for? What is your goal in life? What all have you done to achieve those goals so far? what exactly were the failures that are dogging you?

Can you please answer these questions? This is the only blind spot in your story so far. If it is very personal, you need not share those details. I respect your right to privacy. To quote Jayakanthan the incomparable Tamil writer, yes அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது.

Cheers.

Good Day Suraju,

Yes I know very well I am open in all my posts. I also believe by openly telling it, it would relieve me of my curse from my grandfather's "Pitru Saabam" to some extent. That is the reason I am being open so far. My grandmother did a very big "drogam" to my grandfather. My grandfather could not do anything about it since on her side there was quite a lot of political power in her hometown. So whatever my grandmother did was termed correct and whatever wrong she did was buried upon and my grandfather was blamed for everything. He used to come to the house everyday and publicly shout and tell whatever wrong they did to him, but he was never understood by anyone. So I feel that by openly telling it (though there are no names involved), it could relieve me of that curse. That's why I did not use my original name here.

But I do see that after reading everything posted by me here, you are putting some trolling questions. I really do not know the meaning of the Tamil word andarangam you posted so I did a google image search and I found disgusting pictures relating to sex. So I guess the translation is "sex is divine".

It is so disgusting and I do not know what you require from me. I personally have no idea of what you want but I have been through forums and there are quite a lot of trolls in forums. Once they get upset with a poster, the same person used to post in different IDs and create problems. If you do not want me to post any further you could have let me known openly. Anyway that is what the decision I have taken. So many valuable members have left this forum so far, I know it since I have been visiting this forum for a while. Those members were really giving useful information to people. I already got quite a lot a information on my issues. In case you are doubtful, I am a male and I am not female. By your name I guess you are also a male. If you have any issues with this thread, (I suppose there is nothing wrong in what I posted since it is just a story on pilli soonyam and pitru saabam and there are quite a lot of such stories being written in Tamil magazines which are true stories and here I have not even mentioned the names of the people involved.) You can report this thread and let the thread be removed.

Or if you want me to be so rude, that you don't want me to post any messages so be it let me leave the forum and not post any further or visit any further. Since I already got what I needed, the information I got here was quite useful and I will be visiting the Temples and doing the pariharams, I have nothing more to post on this thread. But let me remove the veil of illusion surrounding these Tamil words you posted before I go.:

அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது

You must first consider your own case before saying this aloud. This holds good only when the girl involved is a VIRGIN. If a girl whom a person married is not a virgin, then that punidham no longer holds good by any means. Because already more than one person has seen her and done everything to her. The body fluids have already been transferred biologically and so on. A person would find it disgusting to wear other person's clothes, nobody would like to wear another man's underwear because it is not "punidham" so it is not punidham if a person has sex with a girl who has done it before. Hope you understand what I say and you know what it is in your case in case if you are married since you said these words strongly here. Every person who is married will understand me here, what I am trying to say so I have nothing to be worried about in being open in my posts. But I am not going to ask you anything about it your personal experience, I let it to your understanding. Apologize if my post is so rude but one who is truly intelligent can get the meaning which is embedded in my message, how much ever people might insult me and cast aspersions on me in the following posts in this thread.

Regards.

Last edited:
hi

அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது...here 2 meanings....1, inner feelings are divine....2, the sexual life is divine...so i think we have

to take consider mainly first meanings....internal relationships are sacred.....generally pariharam not useful....just try to

help others as much as possible.....get blessings from elders....do helpful in any old age home...the older ppl blessings

always good...invisible blessings.....better than any pariharams.....

Shri Avatar

I think Shri Raju trying to help you bit more than the messages. He is making you think positive and betterment for your life. Thats how I read his message to you.

Kind Regards

I have been through forums and there are quite a lot of trolls in forums. Once they get upset with a poster, the same person used to post in different IDs and create problems.
Regards.

Dear Avatar,

G'day Mate!

I can't help agreeing more with you...this Dual/Triple/Multiple ID occurs all the time even here.

You can just view it as Multiple Avatar Syndrome that is whenever there is some unresolved matter or anything on the decline some member will incarnate from time time.

So don't get too disheartened by it Avatar ji.

It's all part of the game.

Sri. Avatar, Greetings.

அந்தரங்கம் means 'personal'. புனிதமானது means clean or pure. For the word devine in Tamil one would use 'தெய்வீகமானது'. When you said
But I do see that after reading everything posted by me here, you are putting some trolling questions. I really do not know the meaning of the Tamil word andarangam you posted so I did a google image search and I found disgusting pictures relating to sex. So I guess the translation is "sex is divine".
, in my opinion you can't be more wrong. You do not have to answer his questions; and you do not have to say he was asking 'trolling questions' based on something he did not even say in the first place.

Cheers!

hi

அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது...here 2 meanings....1, inner feelings are divine....2, the sexual life is divine...so i think we have

to take consider mainly first meanings....internal relationships are sacred.....generally pariharam not useful....just try to

help others as much as possible.....get blessings from elders....do helpful in any old age home...the older ppl blessings

always good...invisible blessings.....better than any pariharams.....
hi renu
what happened to rat?,,,,,the cat took the rat....new avatar band changed suddenly...hehe....

hi renu
what happened to rat?,,,,,the cat took the rat....new avatar band changed suddenly...hehe....

Fantastic Jalra 4!LOL

fantastic_four.jpg

Refer Avtar in #58

But I do see that after reading everything posted by me here, you are putting some trolling questions. I really do not know the meaning of the Tamil word andarangam you posted so I did a google image search and I found disgusting pictures relating to sex. So I guess the translation is "sex is divine". It is so disgusting and I do not know what you require from me. I personally have no idea of what you want but I have been through forums and there are quite a lot of trolls in forums.

Dear friend Avatar,

There are two issues here. They are:

1. Your problem with evil spirits and what you have been posting here about that.
2. Your understanding of the words “Antharangam Punithamaanathu” which was mentioned by me in my post.

Now I will deal with them one after the other.

1. You have been very outspoken about your family and the problems created by some of them as perceived by you. You have been seeking the help of members in this forum to get over the problems. Only because you sought the help people are trying to help you. I hope you will understand better if I say, “Thattungal thirakkappadum, Kelungal kodukkappadum, Vendungal kidaikkum”. I was only trying to help you. I am sure you understood what I was asking you. I was asking you to give an important piece of information so that people here can understand your problem better to help you. While you have been complaining about your relatives and the evil spirits all along you have said very little about what you want to achieve and what were the road blocks you encountered. Let me be more specific about it. Suppose you are a young man who is keen to clear CAT and get an admission to one of those IIMs or IITs and you fail in spite of your best efforts, or suppose you are a businessman who encounters tight fisted creditors or debtors doing a vanishing act and you stand bewildered wondering what is happening—don’t you see what I am trying to understand? This info is not available anywhere in your posts so far and that is what I am asking you as it is crucial to understand your real problem and suggest a solution, yeah only suggest. While asking for that info(because some of them can bee very personal again) I did not want to appear to be violating the privacy of an individual and in that context I said “அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது”. That brings us to the issue 2 here.
2. By அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது what is meant is “privacy is sacred”. I do not understand why Google images should be looked up instead of using a good translation software. And I had quoted that in a context. Those tamil words used by me followed these words- “If it is very personal, you need not share those details. I respect your right to privacy. To quote Jayakanthan the incomparable Tamil writer…..”. The context does not give scope for the kind of misinterpretation that you have done. I do not understand how sex comes into the reckoning here.

I know the meaning of trolling and I am not trolling. The rest of what you have posted is what you had in mind and came out through the vent. I do not want to comment about that. I remain unruffled when people become rude and so please do not add this doubt to your already loaded mind. I am still not sure whether I have touched a raw nerve by asking for information about your problems. I wont be surprised if the ultimate denouement is going to be something like “I went to the ஆவிகள் எழுப்புதல் கூட்டம் and my problem is solved. Thanks everybody.”

Cheers.

Last edited:
Renuka in #61.

I can't help agreeing more with you...this Dual/Triple/Multiple ID occurs all the time even here.You can just view it as Multiple Avatar Syndrome that is whenever there is some unresolved matter or anything on the decline some member will incarnate from time time.

Hi Renuka,

Like Arjun it appears you have been granted a divya sakshusu to have darshan of all avatars that come down here. Being a doctor, can you transplant it to me so that I too can identify those avtars as they pop up here. When Krishna said sambhavaami yuge yuge I wonder whom Arjun would have thought of to transfer the unique privilege he was granted. Any idea?

Cheers

Better you visit regularly to poweful jeevasamathi's of mahan in and around your house i.e. 18 siddhars jeevasamathi. They are living saint and they have the power.

Dear Avatar

Ref your post # 58.

I don't think Sri Raju was just getting too inquisitive / gossipy. In fact, I got the feeling that he was trying to
offer help / solace.

Nobody expects you lay open your life threadbare. And you don't have to say anything that you don't
want to. Society is full of people who have terribly dirty linen that they would love to wash somewhere.

As I had said in an earlier post - "Let bygones be bygones" - make a new beginning - only you can do it
for yourself. Dwelling in the past it appears, is spoiling your present. What you do in the present
will determine your future.

I know people who have lifted themselves right from the stinking sewers and are leading lives that others
would be jealous of.

My sincere advise would be for you to stop brooding over the past and welcome the future with
a grand, broad smile and maybe dance "Ganman Style" .

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

dear raju !
your explanation is very nice and explains how google image is mis leading .it is better to have translation instead images.
the people mind set in made to think of sex only when talking about privacy or secret.
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back