• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pilli Soonyam eval removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr.Avatar,

am really moved by your encounters with the black power, done thru by your own relative. As guided by the members please do the prayers and come out the situation. IF anything else is needed, i know one additional person from Palakat, who is very helpful in this removal of the curses etc. i can provide the details to you but that will additionally confuse you as Shri.Ravi Sir is already checking your details and will be suggesting ways & methods to come out.. Suraju sir has suggested a temple ...

Only incase you need the additional help, please use the following information:
Shri.K.Dinesh
"Adul Krishana"
Kalarikkal House
Aanavalavu Padur P.O
Kavassery (via) Palakkad-678 548
Mobile: 9447303421.

This gentleman( called Pannikker) has helped my close relative to get rid of the same problems what you are facing and all the issues you are facing , he also faced. Now the whole family is cheerful and the dark past doesnt haunt any of them. Mr.Dinesh can speak tamil also , but not that fluently, but you can understand. If Malayalam is known to you thats good. you can use my name also as reference and location as chennai.

MY best wishes to you and may mother Bhagavathy grace upon you. Cheers.

Good Day Mr. Manoharkumar,

Thanks you for the details, I will contact this person soon. I do not know Malayalam but I will try to manage with Tamil. Yes I do know Mr. C Ravi will suggest some useful information after looking into my horoscope, but for six years I have been visiting many talented astrologers (after the bad incident with my relatives) and they have been suggesting to visit Temples and I have been doing them. There is little betterment in life, my life is little more peaceful than before, the influence of dark entities have reduced a little but it is not gone. I feel myself I am getting stronger spiritually as time passes but six years is a long time. I hope if I continue the same without any other measures it would take very long time for me to get relief and progress in life. The influence of the dark entities is still there and I am severely stagnated in life.

I suppose the severity of the curse depends upon the nature of it and also my vulnerability towards it. Now many astrologers have told me all the evil influences will be gone by this time and I will have a very good progress in life. But I don't see any of it happening. It is my hope that if I find a procedure to remove this evil influence in the correct method (as done by by relatives to give it to me), then I could get some progress in life.

Once again, thanks a lot for your help.

Thankyou Sir, for your understanding. Take your time.

Best Regards.

Dear Mr.Avatar,

I have emailed you the details. You are blessed with strong mind/courage/killer instinct, skills of strategical and systematic commissioning, vigor and vitality. Why to worry when you are your own master and your own servant, making your way on your own to excel in you life without the mercy of others...

Bravo Man!!!!!

Wish you good Luck and Success. Goddess of all energy forms have the blessings upon you.

Take care.

Dear Mr.Avatar,

I have emailed you the details. You are blessed with strong mind/courage/killer instinct, skills of strategical and systematic commissioning, vigor and vitality. Why to worry when you are your own master and your own servant, making your way on your own to excel in you life without the mercy of others...

Bravo Man!!!!!

Wish you good Luck and Success. Goddess of all energy forms have the blessings upon you.

Take care.

Thank you sir for taking your time to do a detailed interpretation. I have gone through the details they were very useful to me.

Have a Great Day.

Regards.

post 15#
dear avatar !
kindly do prethi to your kuladeavatha (as suggested by sri raju ) which must be the top priority .before doing anything,your father and mother blessing is most important.without their blessings no good will happen . if you are not having parents, do the thithi without fail.since ketu dasa is running you may be running difficult situation (heavy in chadra bukthi ).be careful about marmastanam diease .saturn is strong and no thread to your life.
guruvayurappan

post 15#
dear avatar !
kindly do prethi to your kuladeavatha (as suggested by sri raju ) which must be the top priority .before doing anything,your father and mother blessing is most important.without their blessings no good will happen . if you are not having parents, do the thithi without fail.since ketu dasa is running you may be running difficult situation (heavy in chadra bukthi ).be careful about marmastanam diease .saturn is strong and no thread to your life.
guruvayurappan

Thank You sir, I have already done the pooja to kula deivam with my parents.

Yes Sir, I do know Kethu Dasa is running. I have done research on it and I have learnt the only way to counter the evil effects of Kethu. Approaches to life should be purely spiritual and not material. For example, when I have an option of going to a Doctor or Going to a correct Temple, I MUST go for the Temple and not the doctor. All the actions planned should be based on spiritual knowledge and not material knowledge since the material approach will not yield anything in my Kethu Dasa. That is by research.

But by my basic instincts and my experience in past life, I take this spiritual approach. I take this approach not by research but by instincts which is embedded in me. It is nearly impossible to take the spiritual approach in the materialistic world today that's why my parents ridicule me and they think I am a fool. May be if I am born in to a good Brahmin family with strong Vedic spiritual foundation, my ways would be appreciated. But I am in a normal Hindu family with very moderate amount of Vedic knowledge and even less which makes my life even more complicated. Normally people today consider the spiritual approach as "foolish" and ridicule them. Marriage is fixed based on the amount of material benefit one gets and I do not want to go for that. That is also one of the reasons my marriage has been delayed. Even if I would not accept dowry, it is nearly impossible to find a girl who would not marry for material benefit due to the materialistic and sensual influence of Kali Yuga today. Marrying such a girl would surely result in divorce in my case.

I am doing all the spiritual approach to be peaceful in life without the material approach.

Regards.

Last edited:
Perform Ganapathi Homam with full faith and love. Sri Vigneshwara exists within you. If you unlock your muladhara Evil Spirits will not be able to co-exist with your expression and experience of Brahman. Practicing ujayi pranayama during the times when you are not chanting can be a powerful pranic assist to enter that yogic space. Best of luck to you.

Jai Ganesha

Dear All

Many may already know about this, the " Sthalam " where one can get their fate re-written
or get amendments made is place called Tirupottur. Close to Samaypuram, near Trichy. There
is a shrine for Lord Brahma, the Creator. It is supposed that Lord Brahma who writes the Thalai Ezhthu for
everyone at the time of their birth, can change /make amendments if one visits this place :

The Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva - Sri Brahmapureeshwarar, where Lord Brahma's fate was re-written.

Posted below are some pictures :

Guruvethunai

IMG_0212.JPGIMG_0213.JPGIMG_0210.JPG

I hope it went through, this time - sorry, I goofed on an earlier attempt.

Yay Yem

post 33#
dear avatar !
you are having a clear analytic mind and all the present turbulance are only temporary and you will get your understanding life partner.in any family a person who is thinking differently from other family member will be branded fool,fit for nothing,krukkan etc. if you express your priority of spiritual over materialistic way of life ,you will get a woman of your choice though it may consume time(delay in marriage )and long lasting (no divorce ) .
best wishes,
guruvayurappan

Uttering "kandha sashti kavacham" is sufficient to overcome pilli soonyam that can affect only weak minded persons. There is no need to approach anyone for this purpose.

Dear Mr. Anand Manohar and Mr. Guruvaurappan,

Thanks a lot for the information on Tiruppattur Brahmapureeswarar Kovil. I have not learnt of this Temple until now. It is really enlightening to know information on this. I will visit the Temple soon.

Regards.

Last edited:
Uttering "kandha sashti kavacham" is sufficient to overcome pilli soonyam that can affect only weak minded persons. There is no need to approach anyone for this purpose.

Good Day,

Thank you for your advice. But my problem is very complicated. My mother is really very utterly weak minded. But she knows Kanda Sashti Kavacham by-heart and she chants once in a week on Fridays. But still she is easily controlled by her mother. She even considers her mother as a form of God who gives her happiness in life while all along her mother is ultimately evil and there is no good traits I know of her. She herself has told my mother that she must be treated as God. Also she told her that my mother will die if she supports me. I have tried explaining the treachery of her mother to her, but she refuses even to hear my words. Whenever I talk about it, she shouts, turns angry and sometimes she goes very worst.

For six years after experiencing all this, I am desperately seeking an approach to solve this. Hope you are understanding my situation.

Regards.

post 41 #
as age advance ,some old ladies are thinking that there are incarnation of mahamayee..many people getting cursed by their own elders.hence you take extra care not to antagonize that grand mother and act diplomatically very old age people start cursing their kith and kin cos of their inability .you will loose all your peace as soon as you enter the house . you can not totally ignore since your mother is faithful to her . As said earlier,without the blessing of your mother and kuladevatha ,peace and happiness will be a dream .maunam is best when you are in home .
guruvayurappan

post 41 #
as age advance ,some old ladies are thinking that there are incarnation of mahamayee..many people getting cursed by their own elders.hence you take extra care not to antagonize that grand mother and act diplomatically very old age people start cursing their kith and kin cos of their inability .you will loose all your peace as soon as you enter the house . you can not totally ignore since your mother is faithful to her . As said earlier,without the blessing of your mother and kuladevatha ,peace and happiness will be a dream .maunam is best when you are in home .
guruvayurappan

Good Day Sir,

Yes Sir my mother is faithful to her. I do know about old people and they feel bad due to their inability. But in this particular case that is not the scenario. I did a detailed research into their family history which involves my mother and it is really very disgusting and it is even a big disgrace to say in outside. But I don't feel embarrassed to say about it.

In her younger age, my grandmother had illicit relationship with her elder sister's son. Because of this she moved to her hometown with all her daughters throwing her husband out. My grandfather was really mentally tormented by her actions and he left and nobody knows where he passed away and when so no thithi has been performed. (I am the first son to my mother and she is the first daughter to her mother). During that time my grandmother, after driving her husband earned money illegally using her daughters. This itself turns to be a further greater sin and she started postulating that she is a God and anything can be done to achieve happiness in life and she knows the path to go for it. Until this day she wears all gold ornaments and dresses grandly. She also told my mother that she will loose her youth and happiness if she stops talking to her. But in reality I suppose my grandmother has done pilli soonyam with her other daughter and hence she does not want to withdraw contacts for the soonyam to work. I know very well they are really very jealous of me so they will do that. But I have done nothing against them using any pilli soonyam.

My mother feels only her mother can give her happiness and bliss. So she is faithful to her. My actions are after in depth research into their history and considering what is right and what is wrong. With the current perception of reality it is quite hard for people to understand my situation.

Regards.

Last edited:
In her younger age, my grandmother had illicit relationship with her elder sister's son.
Regards.

I guess the age difference between them was not much..hence this happened.

I have seen families where the elder sister's children(nephews and nieces) are even older than their uncles and aunts.

Dear Mr.Avatar,

I can understand your situation well, having gone through your horoscoope in detail. And have emailed you in detail with what is what

The eclipse is formed in your home front and all the negative influences are from your mother's side relation.

Just visit temples and do meditation as I have prescribed to specific deities on regular basis. Needless to say, visit ChottaniKkara Bhaghavathy Amman temple and seek the mercy of Amma Bhaghavathy to have your life uneffected by any evil influences and by any humans, especially by any females.

Dear Avatar

Ref your post #43.

I fully understand how hurt and disgusted - you can term it empathy. I am sure there is a whole lot
of people too on the forum who feel your pain

Now, let bygones be bygones. You cannot get back lost times. Yesterday has gone and tomorrow is not even
here yet. In my attempt to offer remedy, I would strongly suggest that you visit Tirupattur, quietly, without
letting anybody know. Once you get relief there and get a bit comfortable, then we can think about going
to Kasi & Gaya to do Pitru Karyams there.

I have arranged several Kasi Yatra pilgrimages and am likely to accompany the next group, tentatively
in Ist week March 2013. That will help you get Pitru Ashirvadam, once the Pitrus are satisfied.

What you seem to require right now is immediate relief, which I am sure you will get in Tirupattur. The
pictures of Sri Brahmapureeshwarar earlier mailed were taken by me in 2007, - I went there when my
life was at terrible crossroads - different type of problems. Relief, I definitely got .

No Namboodiri / Panickan Maar / Mandiravaadi and no Bali / Rakshai and other such paraphernalia in Tirupattur.

As I am not aware of your place of residence, I mailed the route map to get to Tirupattur.

Yay Yem

Dear Mr. C Ravi,

Yes you are very much correct something is wrong in front of the house, I have installed a stone statue of Lord Ganesh in front of the house and doing Pujas to Lord Ganesh everyday morning and life is getting better but still not able to ward of the evil effects in a major way. The Temple in Kerela, Chottanikkara Bhagavathy Temple was very enlightening.

My mother personally will refuse to visit such temples the obvious reason being fear of anything happening wrong to her or her mother. I will try my best to do all the Pariharams from my part suggested by you in the mail. Thanks very much once again for your kind help.

Dear Mr. Anand Manohar,

Yes I do believe the Tiruppatur Sri Brahmapureeshwarar Temple will bring some major change I will visit the Temple shortly in secrecy without telling anyone. I am very much interested to see the Shiva Lingams installed by Lord Brahma. Thank you for the advise in the right time. The Temple is close to Trichy so I have to reach Trichy and from there reach the Temple.

Regards.

Last edited:
Dear sir,

I am a doctor and I can help you to a certain extent.

There is a condition called Hypnagogic Hallucinations(do not get me wrong..it is not a mental disorder) which is a disorder of sleep patterns where one experiences what you are explaining.

It is often also an overlap between the dream state and waking up state.
Often one wakes up acutely and might even feel as if he had fallen back right into the bed.

When eyes are opened one might see lots of dark shadows of varying shapes.
Sometimes it takes shape of humans or even a cobweb pattern and sometimes one sees black images floating which looks like a network of branches cos thats's the pattern of the brain blood supply.

I can bet you if you see any doctor very few will be able to tell you this cos mostly this chapter is often ignored by most doctors and patients are often misdiagnosed.

I have a special personal interest in dream states,spirituality and also the occult so I have read up on this lots and also have come across people who have this state.

I have even discussed this phenomenon with a Tibetian Buddhist Rinpoche and he explained to me that some people have the ability to travel outside of body during sleep..what we call Astral Travel.

At initial stages it might appear like that..a feeling of falling into the bed...feeling being pulled by entities.
That is just when the astral body leaves the physical body so you are feeling that separation as if your life is being taken away from you.
Also during initial stages of Astral travel we tend to enter the lower lokas which is inhabited by some lower beings..so do not fear..it is not that they are looking for you but rather you going into their realm.

It disturbs your sleep quality at the beginning but once you get a used to it you might even start to enjoy your travel and you will be surprised that there was nothing to fear at all to start with.

Do this tonight..observe the dark shadows you see.
Do NOT be scared..you will surely notice that they will slowly disintegrate right in front of your eyes.
It might look as if the shadow is going to attack you but it will just disintegrate.

When we in dream state our mind is seeing images and when we are woken up suddenly..the mind is still in dream state and the brain retains the images it is seeing and those are the images you are seeing for some 5-10 seconds.

Some people even hear voices and see even snakes,animals etc and also some ghost like shadows.
At time you can even hear your own named being called loudly.

You also have to rule out sleep apnea and also sleep paralysis.

Firstly see a good ENT surgeon to rule out Sleep Apnea and also a good Neurologist to rule out Sleep Paralysis and Hypnagogic Hallucinations(It comes under Neurology and not Psychiatry).

But as I told you before most doctors might not really remember studying Hypnagogic Hallucinations so be prepared for a doctor to be asking you "What??? Is this true?? I never heard of it before!"

Check up online all what I told you and see a doctor.

I still advise you to see a Swamiji..some people need some guidance and meditation techniques to help the Astral Travel part but for some people after a while they can handle it and for some its just part of life cos they have been able to do this since childhood.

Take care..feel free to ask me any question..I am here to help.

Don't worry I am not like most other doctors who do not believe in Astral Travel and Evil Entities.

Just to add..you can take the advise the advise of C Ravi and at the same time visit the ENT Surgeon and a Neurologist.

Some people do injure themselves during Sleep Apnoe when there is an acute lack of oxygen to the brain.
Some get up hitting themselves here and there and get injured.

Dear Shri Avatar,

I am quoting Smt. Renuka's well-thought out reply to your problem and wish to add just a few points. This astral travel comes to most people but we also tend to lose that ability in due course of time. Sudden noises may cause lots of problems if such noises cause you to wake up from sleep. (FYI, there was a time when I used to regularly dream of a vast plain full of greenery with one lone tree standing in the middle and Krishna standing under that tree shade, looking like an ordinary school boy of those days, but with a flute and cows grazing around and hence I call that Krishna.) But this died out after some months for no known reason. Of course, I was not a devotee of Krishna then, nor am I now, but that experience was very elevating for me.

Second, you may try chanting indraakshee & Sivakavacam daily - either in the mornings or in the evenings, if this is convenient for you and there is no religious/personal objections to it.

There are cases in which the horoscope will show, on prima facie analysis, a great many yogas but in actual practice none of those will fructify. (My brother's son has a very excellent horoscope, as certified by astrologers, but he is a mentally retarded person ina moderately good shelter home for such differently enabled persons.) Astrologers usually say this is due to poorvajanma paapam, gurusaapam, pitrusaapam, etc., while some may point to billisoonyam, baadhai, pretam, etc. Somehow your spiritual advisor has chosen the last option, possibly because he knows about your sleep problems.

So, I will sincerely advise you to "get out of" the mental block of 'billi soonyam' etc., and think practically. If you so decide, you may consider visiting the temple of Shirdi Sai Baba at Shirdi, Maharashtra, India.

Dear Sangom Sir,

There are certain experiences in sleep that do seemed like natural biological activity. But most of the activities that is happening around me during night/sleep seems like they have been somehow orchestrated. People may not believe what I say but I will tell. Once I woke up in midnight and my whole body was paralyzed could not even move any part of my body and felt that I am left defenseless against any physical assault. That time I heard this song clearly in my mind mocking the paralysis:

"Tell me I go looking for trouble
That I'm always ready for a fight"

It was one of the songs I used to listen to in my younger days. I also hear the correct songs from movies after any bad experiences which is appropriate for that bad experience and the song is intended towards making me more sad. I don't know if anyone else could believe this but I know what I experienced is real. There was one point in time I also thought all this were fake but only after I experienced I learnt about it.

No sir, my astrologer did not suggest to me it was the effect of pilli soonyam. I suggested it to him and asked him if he knew any ways to remove it. First he suggested me to go to Pillayarpatti Temple, Singaperumal Temple and Patyankara Devi Temple. Later I insisted on him to tell me the secret of black magic since I suspected he knows about it because he is a knowledgeable person. He said they do it in Kerela and Muslims do it using a skull. He refused of having knowledge about who will be able to remove it and that he knows only Temples where to offer worship. I do not want to approach any Muslims so I came here and asked for information since there are many experienced people here who can suggest solutions. Many members have come out with useful helping information that was useful to me.

I cannot get this pilli soonyam out of my mind in solving my issues since it is due to the experiences I had in life. My mother's first sister is very much jealous of other sisters' growth, she is also very close to her mother. I suspected her involvement in black magic so I withheld having any contacts with her. It was because once I was going for an interview and me and my parents were 95 percent sure I will get that job after a long time being jobless. My mother told it to everyone that I will get the job for sure. Before the day I left for the interview my mother's sister called me several times and talked to me and it looked strange to me. Then to my deceit I was late for the interview and they did not even allow me inside.

I stopped having any contacts with her since then. Astonishingly I got a Job immediately after I stopped contacts with them and had a little growth in life. At the same time another sister of her who was also having a sudden growth in life ridiculed me for calling it black magic and got angry with me and started to join with her in full force. Soon after this her husband died of unknown cause, which I suspect is also due to black magic. This all happened six years ago.

So any other person may not understand my mindset so as why i am going in this path to solve my issues. But only I know it since I have been through it.

No Sir, I am absolutely sorry to say that I do not believe even a little in Sai Baba due to my bad experience of human beings being hailed as God.

Regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back