• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

PC games for Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun244

Friends,

I have two daughters (aged 9 and 6). As of now, they are not exposed to any computer games. Now due to other kids, they are demanding. Can forum members suggest games suitable for them based on their experience? I am not planning Playstation or WII at this time. Simple PC games will do.

Thank You

Sunder

Friends,

I have two daughters (aged 9 and 6). As of now, they are not exposed to any computer games. Now due to other kids, they are demanding. Can forum members suggest games suitable for them based on their experience? I am not planning Playstation or WII at this time. Simple PC games will do.

Thank You

Sunder
hi sunder
try disney games online......

regards
tbs

hi sunder
try disney games online......

regards
tbs

Thanks. They did try Disney games online.  Sometimes they click on something unrelated and they start surfing. I thought of giving them few PC games (local) so that they will not be browsing sites which they should not. 

Thank You
Sunder

Dear Sun244, I appreciate your attitude and the way in which you care for the future of your children. But allow your children to surf for half an hour or so daily or once in a way under supervison so that they are satisfied and to avoid their tendency to go in search of computer time else where when a chance occurs.In the coming days thorough computer knowledge is a must for proper survival. Ofcourse in this kaliyuga one has to protect the children from all evils.Wishing you health & Happiness. Natpushpa.

Thanks. They did try Disney games online. Sometimes they click on something unrelated and they start surfing. I thought of giving them few PC games (local) so that they will not be browsing sites which they should not.

Thank You
Sunder

hi sundar
if u dont like online games.....then try some games CD without any problem....all online games are come with stringe attached......

only CD games are safe.....its cheaper too.....

regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back