• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Origin Of Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s007bala

A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea

'Do you enjoy it?' The doctor asked.

'Actually, yes, I do.'

'Does it hurt you?' he asked.

'No. I rather like it.'

'Well, then,' the doctor continued, 'there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant.'

The woman was mystified. 'What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?'

'Of course,' the doctor replied. 'Where do you think politicians come from?

sb

This is a crude joke, coming from a crude mind, not fit for posting. Please edit this out.

KRS

re

This is a crude joke, coming from a crude mind, not fit for posting. Please edit this out.

KRS

KRS

Are you a politician by any chance?I have posted this for mature viewership not for juvenile delinquents :boxing:

sb:tea:

KRS

Are you a politician by any chance?I have posted this for mature viewership not for juvenile delinquents :boxing:

sb:tea:

those who post speculation of the hallucination kind call others names...but finally sb now knows he himself is the actual dingbat...and such a dingbat shd not be designating names of other ppl...not varnas of other ppl either, lest he is hallucinating that his y-chromosome originated from some brahma's thot as well.....

Last edited:
re

those who post speculation of the hallucination kind call others names...but finally sb now knows he himself is the actual dingbat...and such a dingbat shd not be designating names of other ppl...not varnas of other ppl either, lest he is hallucinating that his y-chromosome originated from some brahma's thot as well.....

now i am writing ,i am a genius....but you will hold on to what i wrote as i am a dingbat...becoz thats convenient for you..khe khe...podi podi..:hungry:

sb

re

Viewing the world thro' American prism, justifies everything.

america is one of the greatest nations in the world.nothing wrong in looking thru american way,if it suits you!:hungry:

sb

WOW, what an intelligent piece of logical deduction....!!! am amazed, keep up the flow...

ah well i forgot logic is perception for you :lol:

where is the logical deduction for a madcap who calls himself a genius like this :lol: :
now i am writing ,i am a genius....but you will hold on to what i wrote as i am a dingbat...becoz thats convenient for you..khe khe...podi podi..:hungry:

someone who thinks logic as perception says "any sane mind wud recognize the truth". :lol:

just curious -- do you and bala think you have sane minds? and do you think you know the "truth"?
curious as a cat.. the saying goes...

:bored:... ho hum... i dont have free internet acces... so probably i shall amuse myself at your rants sometime later.. when time allows me to...

curious as a cat.. the saying goes...

:bored:... ho hum... i dont have free internet acces... so probably i shall amuse myself at your rants sometime later.. when time allows me to...

tch tch...so sad...when someone asks if you and bala have a sane mind, you go ho hum :lol: ...you had so much time so far...but alas.. :lol:

re

oh, i didnt know that i was supposed to match posts!!! funny that you think so... and funnier that you laugh on your own presumption..

alas.. really...:hat:

ss

more than the joke i posted,the posts that followed are even more funnier khe khe,suddenly now the joke itself is becoming a truth like a 'maha vaakyam':tongue1:

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back