• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Occult Sciences - Magic/Tantra/Kundalini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear SSji, we are just beliveing every thing and rushing towards that, not apply the Six sence,given to us. The six sence is to apply for which is corret are not. After spending and wasteing time enegry money and last all are says every thing is foolish,sapadivethai etc., No perfect master will call himself as a true GURU. The way of his own living style,his way speach, his teaching, we can understand a master, the true master will tell you how do meditation and lift your soul to the higher regions in the human body. Read Tirumular Tirumantherm, and Saivasiddhantha books this books will give you all details but a living master is required to teach the technics of meditation. Now a days meny people spent money on meditation but not become yogies, but rogies. The best way to get a perfect living master and surender toueself and every thing fromhim. The only way from to get rid of births and deaths.

Sesh-ji, i looked up that term 'ring of soloman' on google and found this: http://www.handanalysis.com/psychic_rings.html (found that i have a flat one on both hands and guess what both of them form one side of a box as well -- so much for my sense of irresponsibility :) - i dunno if its heredity, though i seem to have inherited a lot of manufacturing defects..).

So according to the link, you are a natural teacher!!!:lie: maybe this knowledge would change you... :thumb:

The past as well as the future can be clearly revealed through many ways - palmistry, astrology, prasnam et al. There are certain people who predict things in an unique way ie., their methods do not conform to the norm or any sciences...

Unless I have the knowledge or the "power" to predict, I cannot comment much on their authenticity... as a person at the receiving end, I would say that we are very much capable of making our own destiny... but, maybe we are lead to believe that?

Dear Shri Krishnamoorthy, yes, I understand that there are many bogus gurus/practitioners and one should not be hasty in these things...

But it is certainly a valid science... maybe we dont know much about it...

Apart from jepadi vidhai, I believe that somewhere out there, is the real way of tantra/mantra...

>>...maybe this knowledge would change you...<<

Sesh-ji,

Kids generally shift their homework allegiance as far away as possible for the boringness or scateredness the likes of me drill into them...apparently, it seems unpredictability is in the blood: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h5LIxdCxYM6wV0C9h8ln4GNZPLcQD962SVEG4

Apart from the various forms of astrology we have, this cud well be called japanese astrology :) And this is really interesting (source: http://vocationalpsychology.com/biology9.htm):

[SIZE=-1]O Blood Group: assumed to be the "original", widely distributed across all areas of the world, universal donors: other types derive from it, all can receive it, but it cannot receive derivative types. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Assumed in the theory to have characteristics best suited to the diet of primitive hunter-gathering society, and thrive in a diet heavy in meat, nuts, and fruit but low in grains and milk. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]D'Adamo and Whitney (1996) assume the Type O has associated personality traits (especially aggressiveness) that are consistent with being a predator at the top of the food chain.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]A blood group: assumed to have developed next when agriculture and concentrated human settlements first arose. According to D'Adamo and Whitney: between 25,000-15,000 BC, and between Asia and the Middle East. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]D'Adamo and Whitney (1996) speculate it carried additional abilities to survive infectious diseases that began to spread more readily in more crowded, agricultural societies. Is common in the Mediterranean region, was carried westward into Western Europe by Indo-European peoples. (Japan also has among the highest rates of Type A in East Asia.) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Is assumeed that Type A blood is optimized for diets rich in grains but low in meat and dairy products. D'Adamo and Whitney assume the Type A has associated personality traits that are consistent with being a cooperative farmer, needed to get along in crowded communities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]B blood group: According to D'Adamon and Whitney (1996), Type B developed between 15,000 and 10,000 B.C. in the Himalayan highlands of Asia, where relatively nomadic tribes relied on diets of meat and dairy products collected through herds maintained by the tribes. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The theory assumes that Type B blood is able to benefit from diets drawing from meat, dairy products, and agricultural foods. Two major Type B populations developed, the northern (Mongolian) being more nomadic, the souther (Chinese) being more sedentary and agricultural. The Mongolians carried Type B as far as Eastern Europe. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]D'Adamo and Whitney assume the Type B has the personality traits of an assimilator, able to adapt to new demands. [/SIZE]

AB blood group: [SIZE=-1]appears to be a hybrid of A and B, with an optimal diet intermediate between those associated with either type separately. It began to appear around A.D. 900 in Eastern Europe. It remains a relatively rare blood type. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Based on the presumed ability of Type AB individuals to process a wide variety of foods, they D'Adamon and Whitney (1996) assume that such individuals will respond with general flexibility to a wide variety of situations and challenges. [/SIZE]​

Some more:

Blood Type A: cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart, bottle up anxeity, tense, impatient, unable to sleep well. Capable of leadership positions, but may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many "A"'s are in research. They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least. Tend to have more sensitive constitutions.

Blood Type B: balanced, thoughtful like A's , yet ambitious like O's, empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront, chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends. Peter D'Adamo found that while their immunity is strong, they are more prone to slow-growing viral infections. They may also have problems with hypoglycemia and blood sugar, especially if they eat the wrong foods.

Blood Type AB: tend to be charming and popular, don't sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit "flaky". Only about 2 - 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB's life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! You''ll enjoy some exciting times together! Like blood type A's, AB's react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A's, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don't compromise their immunity. Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB's don't like to fit in anyone else's "boxes". If they feel too confined, they'll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like.

Blood Type O: tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong immune systems, a well developed physique and a physically active nature. Blood type O's tend to have sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous exercise for about an hour each day.

Source: http://www.bodyecology.com/07/03/01/link_blood_type_personality_diet.php

H H

I think Rh -ve or + ve , is directly co-related to rhesus monkeys.I believe blood group with this particular factor are only 2% in the entire world.I am one of them,even though i do not donate blood as i used before,because of my diabetes.

sb

H H

All i wanted to say was,amongst blood groups there is also Rh factor association,in some people.

sb

Vana Mali Gadhi Charangi Changi Chakri Chanandakey
Sriman Narayano Vishnur Vasudevo Abhirakshathu!

sb

r1679708076.jpg

B Rh -ve = Blood Groups khe khe :)

Last edited:
Shrimathi H H

>> http://www.handanalysis.com/psychic_rings.html <<

If you notice in the picture from the link,apart from the solomon's ring on Mount Jupiter,there is also a square in the same mount.Not only will the person be wise,but the person is also always protected by a Guru,which acts like a kavacham.Thanks for the link.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back