• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Education] not able to successfully complete CA and need guidance ?

Here is my experience that had proven to be a boon to my learning. I am sharing to help you and in no way tells others are not bright.

I had to take my final SSLC exam. Tuition was out of question as we did not have regular income and dependent on land when it rained. So, one day I was before Pilliyar and closed my eyes and asked him- you are suposee to solve our problems when we request you. Will you help me please? A few minutes later I got an idea. The idea is to learn, you should "teach". But who will be my student? A wall! One of my teachers used to scold us: you guys look like donkeys standing near a dilapidated wall. Then he will paraphrase - say the same thing in different ways and most of us understood the lessons. So, from being a student I became a teacher. I used to go upstairs, close the door and sit before the wall and start lecturing. When I can not, I will make a note of it, go to two or three teachers, encyclopedia etc., and will lean the concept and continue to tutor the dumb wall. You know I was number one in my school and the whole district. As a teacher I had learned to answer a question, no matter how the question was framed.

When teaching find real life example. For example, if you have say an entry in the income column, then tell that” passive income is like food on your plate, active income is like a prasadam that you have to go a temple and get it. Fryman has suggested this method in his research papers after a long time that I had discovered this approach. So, I use to tutor free of charge and became unpaid teacher. Sharing is both caring and understanding. Do that.

Another method is error analysis. Write down were you commit mistakes. Then analyze why, presto you will learn to avoid it. To memorize poems, sing with a raga and you will recall it easily. I can not memorize(rote leaning). Find your channel of learning – by verbal or visual; learning method : example, analogy, inductive reasoning.. you need to have a self analysis of your way of learning first.

Two rupees worth of my experience

Latest ads

Back