• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

New to Edison - Staying at Woodbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I recently moved to US. I had earlier posted of a possible move to Atlanta, which ended up as a posting at New Jersey. Presently staying at WoodBridge. I look forward to getting to know some of you who reside in and around this area.

Regards
Ram

Welcome to USA. I do not live in that state.
We call Edision the little India. That place is "more Indian" than say Mumbai. Enjoy.

Thank Prasad. I think thats true in someways. The one thing I realize is people in such a crowded Indian place are more closed than places where there is sparse population of Indians. The abundance makes people network within a small group and I am looking at ways to enlist some friendships that can help me feel more at home and acquainted

Thank Prasad. I think thats true in someways. The one thing I realize is people in such a crowded Indian place are more closed than places where there is sparse population of Indians. The abundance makes people network within a small group and I am looking at ways to enlist some friendships that can help me feel more at home and acquainted
hi
just visit bridgewater SV Temple very close to Woodbridge....nice saravana bhavan also very close to ur place....oak tree road

a small little gujarat....full of patel cash and carry stores....oak tree mall is also closest u....

Last edited:
Yes you are right.
But it is up to you, you can join the temple volunteer program. The Rutger University is close to you, there is another large Indian group there.

Tamil Sangam

1 Possumtown Road

Fax: (732) 296-4340
Other Categories:
Community & Organizations - Cultural & Educational

Volunteer in Service to India’s Oppressed and Neglected (VISION)

548 Glove Avenue
Edison, New Jersey 08820 - U.S.
Other Categories:
Community & Organizations - Charitable

Other place to watch is the sulekha.com site for all local activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back