• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need Help with Meals availability ( without garlic & onion)

Namasthe Folks,

I am posting a small request here hoping some great souls can help me with that.

Does anyone know places in each pilgrim towns across Tamilnadu where we can find food without garlic & onion?

Please post all the available places in every city or town you are aware of.
Hopefully with everyone's contribution we can build a better information system for many people seeking the same.

I have listed some places, but I am sure Ya'll know many more pilgrim places than me.

Kanchipuram
Tiruvannamalai
A.K.Padavedu
Kumbakonam
Chidambaram
Gangaikonda
Darasuram
Thiruvarur
Mannargudi
Thanjavur
Madurai
Trichy
Srirangam
Thiruvanaikovil
Thirukadaiyur
Thiruttani

Please help me by providing pure vegetarian food without onion / garlic around these places.

Thank You!

Regards
Venkata

Latest ads

Back