• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Cook Wanted] Need authentic brahmin cook for my sister in Pennsylvania USA

My sister is going to give birth to baby in Jan 2022 hence I am searching for a brahmin cook to help my sister after child birth (Patthiyam +Normal).
She is residing in Pennsylvania state. If anyone know a clue regarding this please let me know. We are unable to travel there and help her currently. Also if there are any alternatives known please share that too. It will be helpful for us. Thanks.

Please ask her to contact Pensylvania Tamil Association and temples. They may know some one willing to help her, but as a cook and livin is doutful. But trying there will definitely find the help. As to pathiyam sappadu-
brinjal+ avarikai etc+ blasck pepper kuttu - no bengal gram ( Kalaai-thuvarai) as hey will create gas, rice is Ok. No potato. This will have to be done for 40 days. (One Mami I know told me) and I did in India for my wife as her mother was sick. Best of luck.

Oh, no sour things like Puli (Tamarind), lemon etc., as if she lactate and feed the child it will get sick. But a local Padeatricazin(her own) can help her in this. Now the Hubby has to cooperate and also cook.

By the way Samaithupar (English ed) has chapters on Pattiya Sappadu. You can contact Mahila Samaj at Chernnai for contact to a helpful Grand mother will tell you how to prepare pattiya Sappadu.

My sister is going to give birth to baby in Jan 2022 hence I am searching for a brahmin cook to help my sister after child birth (Patthiyam +Normal).
She is residing in Pennsylvania state. If anyone know a clue regarding this please let me know. We are unable to travel there and help her currently. Also if there are any alternatives known please share that too. It will be helpful for us. Thanks.
Sir, Your request is impossible to answer. Pennsylvania is one f the biggest state in the USA.
It is like stating that I lot a Needle in Tamil Nadu, please find it.

In the USA there may be 4.3 Million people of Indian Origin In USA.
Out of which there may be 50,000 from Tamil Nadu (My guess). Even if you assume that 30,000 of them are Brahmins spread across the USA, which is geographically 3 times the size of India.
99% of Tamil Brahmin's are the richest Immigrants. So your quest is almost impossible.

Just for giggles what is the city, your sister lives? In my town, there is a Gujarati lady who cooks in people's homes and charges $100 for 4 hours.

Radhe Krishna namaste ji I'm Balaji bhattar in Chennai Perambur which person contact him for further information following any contact no.can you have details please do thank you my contact number 8015788184

Latest ads

Back