• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Navaratna ring wearing position

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't pine for what
you do not know!! :cool:
Right Mr. Raghy???

Sowbagyavathy Amala,

Yes, I am a Gemini. Chips are nothing but trouble. Our daughter and son would promptly buy them.. I stay away.. recently I bought very hot mixture from Indian grocery shop.. next thing I know, pockets after pockets coming in... Padma loved that stuff and put on weight. Now that stuff is banned! Try to fry appalam in microwave. about 30 seconds at the tops.. tastes bit less than fried, but still its good. At work all the girs learned that from me and cook appalam in mocrowave.. you should try that too. If you are desperate for chips, try to get 'oven baked'... that's lesser evil than that deep fried evil! We don't even go near javvarici vadam stuff.. our children don't even know that stuff!

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy VR,

No. it is not hard. Since she is not very heavy, she can very easily pull and row her weight. I am only worried about her shoulder joints. not very sturdy. I may have to massage her shoulders on regular basis. Hope, everything would work out well..... Greens, vegetables and lintels are quite balanced diet. Matter of fact, rice, wheat and all the grains are inflammatory; really not suitable for our consumption! Corn is good as vegetable, not as grain! It's going to be hard for me. I said to her I have one pack already and have to wait for 3 more!... she said I have 1 tyre so far and doesn't want me to have anymore tyres.... Don't know....

Cheers!

I am sure she won't mind rowing living on greens!
I learned a few exercises from my physiotherapist
and already feel better in my left shoulder.
Hope to be back to normal be the time I return to India
so that I will be in ship-shape to continue to serve
my ungrateful in laws!!! :doh:

I am sure she won't mind rowing living on greens!
I learned a few exercises from my physiotherapist
and already feel better in my left shoulder.
Hope to be back to normal be the time I return to India
so that I will be in ship-shape to continue to serve
my ungrateful in laws!!! :doh:

Sowbagyavathy VR, Greetings.

I thought someone should serve you. When will you be able to take rest if you still work even when it's time to rest and take it easy? I am tempting my wife to take it easy. Now she is beginning to realise 'taking it easy' actually improves our quality of life. I sincerely wish you would be able to take it easy and rest those tired bones.

Cheers!

IF man's diet is not rice and wheat :nono:

then for whom are those really meant??? :confused:

Sowbagyavathy VR,

Wheat and rice are easy to grow. Packed with starch and carb. Since it's quite filling, it became the staple diet. Plus, they are easy to store. But they are inlammatory. Anything inflammatory increses blood pressure, reduce blood flow, increses workload on lungs and heart. Spinaches, green leafy vegtable, fruit and vegetables don't do any of these. At one stage Padma was advocating even against dairy products when she was going on a 'liver cleansing diet'. I can't give up my youghurt ( curd); that's were we differed and I did not take part in that 'liver cleansing diet'. I will go for this 'empower Mitocondria diet' since it's much more balanced and I will have yoghurt ( no cheese, no butter though).

I don't know who rice and wheat are meant for.

Cheers!

I know Visa mami is gemini. .......
Hi, Amala! You seem to have missed a lot of fun. I declared that I am Gemini and gave a detailed report of the personality

in one of the threads (don't remember now) and my friend asked to write about his astro symbol too!!

Ok... More the merrier! :grouphug:

PS: My wonderful mom is a 'Gemini' too! :thumb:

At last I am being recognized, even if wrongly. .........
At last??? :lol:

So says the most popular 'jewel in the rough'!!
award_star.png

Sowbagyavathy VR,

Wheat and rice are easy to grow. Packed with starch and carb. Since it's quite filling, it became the staple diet. Plus, they are easy to store. But they are inlammatory. Anything inflammatory increses blood pressure, reduce blood flow, increses workload on lungs and heart. Spinaches, green leafy vegtable, fruit and vegetables don't do any of these. At one stage Padma was advocating even against dairy products when she was going on a 'liver cleansing diet'. I can't give up my youghurt ( curd); that's were we differed and I did not take part in that 'liver cleansing diet'. I will go for this 'empower Mitocondria diet' since it's much more balanced and I will have yoghurt ( no cheese, no butter though).

I don't know who rice and wheat are meant for.

Cheers!
hi raghy sir,
see the another reason....
Infertility on the rise among Indian men

Last edited:
hi raghy sir,

Sri.tbs sir, Greetings.

You are right sir! The use of so much chemicals in the production of grains and vegetables is scary. It's very hard to get organic vegetables in Indiain cities; can be possible only in small towns and villages. Still I am able to get organic vegetables here in the weekly market... I lost faith in the huge stores.. vegetables bought in the stores and those frozen vegetables don't even taste good anymore. From this year seriously planning to have our vegetable garden.. I know, most persons can't do it.. not in Indian cities anyway.... It is rather worrying. I notice even persons are loosing their libido too.

Cheers!

I believe in the theory "We lose what we don't use!"
There are two types of persons, irrespective of their genders...
those who serve and those who are served.
I don't think it is possible to change places...
even if you change places by visiting another country :)

Sowbagyavathy VR, Greetings.

I thought someone should serve you. When will you be able to take rest if you still work even when it's time to rest and take it easy? I am tempting my wife to take it easy. Now she is beginning to realise 'taking it easy' actually improves our quality of life. I sincerely wish you would be able to take it easy and rest those tired bones.

Cheers!

I recognize Mr. Prasad correctly. :)

He is an admirer of real beauty :love:

a connoisseur of South Indian food :hungry:

and an expert in :kiss: in his own words!

How else will I know???

hi raghy sir,

If eating rice is the major cause of infertility, the people below poverty line will not have so many children!
They hardly eat anything except rice. They can't afford the costly vegetable and fruits.
The upper middle class may suffer infertility but the reasons may be tension, stress, strain, long travels,unusual working hours, irregular work schedule and finally the laptop.

Last edited:
Ok I have a question : This no rice/wheat etc diet should it start from young? or what age preferably. Please say after 50:pray2:

Do not rely on science. It will say different things at different times. But today's news says India's youngs have poor sperm counts - less than 20 mln/ml against over 60 million/ml. Maybe population control from the heavens. After the 3 sex groups fourth is emerging - asexual. I am sorry for the marketing managers/advertisers as the future is bleak for them.

Do not rely on science. It will say different things at different times. But today's news says India's youngs have poor sperm counts - less than 20 mln/ml against over 60 million/ml. Maybe population control from the heavens. After the 3 sex groups fourth is emerging - asexual. I am sorry for the marketing managers/advertisers as the future is bleak for them.

When I was in India I was reading in Deccan Herald about Asexual..people who love each other but do not think of sexual relationships.

I was thinking with hectic work and no time for anything all of us are going to be classified as Asexual soon!LOL

Shall I tell you a secret dear little girl? :gossip:
Don't listen to these food-fads. :nono:
Eat a normal balanced healthy diet
which you can maintain through out your life time.
It is not just being healthy
but we also NEED to FEEL healthy and happy!
Ok I have a question : This no rice/wheat etc diet should it start from young? or what age preferably. Please say after 50:pray2:

Asexual people = those who seek friends and NOT fun!!! :)

When I was in India I was reading in Deccan Herald about Asexual..people who love each other but do not think of sexual relationships.

I was thinking with hectic work and no time for anything all of us are going to be classified as Asexual soon!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back