• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Nandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two brothers have to perform nandhi for their seperate function.

Is there any restriction about time gap between two nandhis for the same pithrus

ramani

naandhi!

initially, looking at the title, i wondered what this had to do with the bull! reading your post as 'naandhi' made sense.

Namaskarams,

Normally two brothers performing srardhams separately, for the same pithrus on the same day. Like wise Naandi also canbe performed by two brothers separately. But one person performing Naandi twice in a short gap is, I think, prohibited. Anyway, what other learned members tosay? let us wait

Naandhi can be done again by the same person after 6 days as per book written by ''Anna'' in yajur vedha aapasthamba apara prayogam and published by sri jagathguru sadhapthi publications lakh view road west mambalam chennai-600033.in page no,317. like sratham it can be done on the same day by these two brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back