• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namakam & Chamakam - any distance learning tutorials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
namstse Sunil.

Giri Trading Agency, Mylapore, the famous sellers of books and music on Hindu Dharma, has a Learn to Chant laghunyAsam, rudram, chamakam, puruSha sUktam CD. You might search their website for ordering the CD here:
Giri.in-Exporters of pooja and temple items, books on Hinduism, Carnatic Music cassettes and CDs from India

You might download the mp3/mp4 files here:
Rudram Mp3 Download - Fullsongs.net - Free Mp3 Song downloads!

Two informative books to under shrI rudram are:
shrI rudram by svAmi Dayananda Saraswati
Arsha Vidya Research and Publication Trust, Chennai

shrI rudram and puruShasUktam by svAmi Amritananda
published by Sri Ramakrishna Math

Last edited:
Namaskarams & many thanks Shri Saidevo.... that is very informative. Very Kind of you to have replied to my question.

Giri trading's online sales are done through www dot addkiosk dot in. You need not purchase an entire album. You can purchase only some songs that you want and pay for those only. Once you have selected all the songs from different albums, you can pay for them through net banking and you will get a CD sent through Professional Couriers. I ordered some vedic hymns from them and found the service to be very fast. They shipped the CD the next day itself and I got it on the 2nd day after ordering. In fact, I found it better than visiting Giri trading's shop in Malleswaram, Bangalore, where the Kiosk had some problems.

Giri trading's online sales are done through www dot addkiosk dot in. You need not purchase an entire album. You can purchase only some songs that you want and pay for those only. Once you have selected all the songs from different albums, you can pay for them through net banking and you will get a CD sent through Professional Couriers. I ordered some vedic hymns from them and found the service to be very fast. They shipped the CD the next day itself and I got it on the 2nd day after ordering. In fact, I found it better than visiting Giri trading's shop in Malleswaram, Bangalore, where the Kiosk had some problems.

Thanks for your reply. I have a couple of questions for you:
1. Are you suggesting that we visit the url www dot addkiosk dot in to select what we want instead of giri trading website?
2. Do the url you referred to or Giri traders send the CDs by courier to any location globally?

Once again, many thanks.

1) I think you can buy from Giri trading website also. However, if you want a collection of individual songs from different albums and not an entire album then you can do it in addkiosk website. In addkiosk also, you can buy full albums if you want. Addkiosk is part of Giri trading network.

2) As per addkiosk site -> help, for the question "Do you transport Cds to all countries and what is the cost?", they have mentioned "yes" and hence I presume that they will be able to ship it globally. Since my address is in Bangalore, they were able to quickly ship it through professional couriers, but I am not sure how they do it for other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back