• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Spiritual Journey

Sravna,

What if intellect and intelligence are not actually " related"?

Intellect does seem what we " feed" it..that is intellect functions on " Information Transmission" by information gathered in life through experience, studying and reading, hearing,seeing etc.

Some do it better than others hence they are known as intellectuals.

But is that really intelligence?
I feel that actual intelligence is when we are aligned with the Universal Intelligence and that is not being an intellectual but rather knowledge obtained is a direct revelation hence deeper understanding is possible.

We have been equating the " intellect" with intelligence.

When we say everyone has the same innate intelligence, it is actually right! Because everyone can strive to go beyond information and align with the Universal intelligence.

Everyone can log in if they have Shraddha and Bhakti.
Actual intelligence cant be measured on an IQ scale..cos IQ itself is just a measure of one's intellect but not the ability to align with the Universal intelligence.

Swami Vivekananda was at first an intellectual but Ramakrishna Paramhamsa was not an intellectual but Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was aligned with the Universal Intelligence which he eventually guided Swami Vivekananda toward it too..hence Swami Vivekananda became both an intellectual and aligned with the Universal Intelligence.

Lets take a baby..when a baby is born, it has innate reflexes to suck milk and its sympathetic and parasympathetic both function in sync.
We are born with all these becos at birth our intellect has not yet been filled with information but we are in a state of alignment with the Universal Consciousness hence are able to survive with basic instincts.

We always say animals do not have a well developed intellect.
Yes! True to some extent but animals are more in sync with the Universal Intelligence than us humans hence an animal is always within its Dharma in the wild.

So we humans are more intellectually developed than an animal but an animal is more sync with the Universal Intelligence than us.

We all have had experienced the state of sync as kids..thats why a true Guru does NOT TEACH you but he makes you UNLEARN.

Matthew 18:3
Truly I tell you, " He said, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the King of God"

Have you ever wondered why the Sanat Kumaras are potrayed as little kids and have access to Vaikunta?

Same story isnt it?

So Sravna...my long story is to tell you to " unlearn".
If your Kundalini is rising up and down it could be something blocking it ..may be you have to let go of the fact of being an intellectual and lay that down...the medha (intellect) is like a restless Ashwa( horse)...running here and there...it is majestic yet constantly creating imprints with its hooves.

The one who does a 100 Ashwamedhas gains the kingdom of Indra( lord of the senses)

Why 100 times?
Because its actually very hard to surrender as in sacrifice the intellect!

The day one sacrifices the intellect, thats the day one is truly intelligent.

Do that..may be it might work for you.

Sravna,

What if intellect and intelligence are not actually " related"?

Intellect does seem what we " feed" it..that is intellect functions on " Information Transmission" by information gathered in life through experience, studying and reading, hearing,seeing etc.

Some do it better than others hence they are known as intellectuals.

But is that really intelligence?
I feel that actual intelligence is when we are aligned with the Universal Intelligence and that is not being an intellectual but rather knowledge obtained is a direct revelation hence deeper understanding is possible.

We have been equating the " intellect" with intelligence.

When we say everyone has the same innate intelligence, it is actually right! Because everyone can strive to go beyond information and align with the Universal intelligence.

Everyone can log in if they have Shraddha and Bhakti.
Actual intelligence cant be measured on an IQ scale..cos IQ itself is just a measure of one's intellect but not the ability to align with the Universal intelligence.

Swami Vivekananda was at first an intellectual but Ramakrishna Paramhamsa was not an intellectual but Ramakrishna Paramahamsa was aligned with the Universal Intelligence which he eventually guided Swami Vivekananda toward it too..hence Swami Vivekananda became both an intellectual and aligned with the Universal Intelligence.

Lets take a baby..when a baby is born, it has innate reflexes to suck milk and its sympathetic and parasympathetic both function in sync.
We are born with all these becos at birth our intellect has not yet been filled with information but we are in a state of alignment with the Universal Consciousness hence are able to survive with basic instincts.

We always say animals do not have a well developed intellect.
Yes! True to some extent but animals are more in sync with the Universal Intelligence than us humans hence an animal is always within its Dharma in the wild.

So we humans are more intellectually developed than an animal but an animal is more sync with the Universal Intelligence than us.

We all have had experienced the state of sync as kids..thats why a true Guru does NOT TEACH you but he makes you UNLEARN.

Matthew 18:3
Truly I tell you, " He said, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the King of God"

Have you ever wondered why the Sanat Kumaras are potrayed as little kids and have access to Vaikunta?

Same story isnt it?

So Sravna...my long story is to tell you to " unlearn".
If your Kundalini is rising up and down it could be something blocking it ..may be you have to let go of the fact of being an intellectual and lay that down...the medha (intellect) is like a restless Ashwa( horse)...running here and there...it is majestic yet constantly creating imprints with its hooves.

The one who does a 100 Ashwamedhas gains the kingdom of Indra( lord of the senses)

Why 100 times?
Because its actually very hard to surrender as in sacrifice the intellect!

The day one sacrifices the intellect, thats the day one is truly intelligent.

Do that..may be it might work for you.
Thank you Renuka. I appreciate your thoughtful advice. Intellect as different from universal intelligence is when it is being just analytical or creative and does not align both of them. When that is done it becomes spiritual or universal intelligence.

So Renuka. That is the problem. We should let our intellect actually evolve to blossom into universal intelligence.

Yes kundalini has been going back and forth but I can discern the progress as now the movements are becoming increasingly effortless and more upward. My mind says I am on the right track.

Let's see how it unfolds. Will update progress here.

I see my short sight problem getting more and more solved now. About a decade back my short sight was around minus six. About four years back it suddenly dropped when I had a moderate increase of spiritual energy. It has started reducing again and it is happening fast. I think I should be totally clear of the problem in a few days.

Number of negative energies have been transcended. Recent among them is fear. I say it is transcended because I patently feel courage energy flowing in the body which makes me feel like giving a punch to anyone who does wrong. I think it will get refined with compassion and more with all energies finally rolled into one.

Of the enemies of the mind attachment has been the most difficult to conquer. As far as lust, I have reached the level where the combination of menaka and kama bana will fall flat. Fearlessness is also pervading. Ego only shallow. Envy and greed were the easiest to conquer. Anger conquered with relative ease.

As a consequence of all the above body is getting freed of the effects of physical forces. I believe the effect of electromagnetic energy is almost not there. Effects of gravity right now there. Should get freed of all of them soon.

Of the enemies of the mind attachment has been the most difficult to conquer. As far as lust, I have reached the level where the combination of menaka and kama bana will fall flat. Fearlessness is also pervading. Ego only shallow. Envy and greed were the easiest to conquer. Anger conquered with relative ease.

As a consequence of all the above body is getting freed of the effects of physical forces. I believe the effect of electromagnetic energy is almost not there. Effects of gravity right now there. Should get freed of all of them soon.
How would you type in forum if the effects of gravity is transcended?

Btw Sravna..spiritual awakening just makes one very normal.

How would you type in forum if the effects of gravity is transcended?

Btw Sravna..spiritual awakening just makes one very normal.
Not yet transcended gravity. Very very close though. By normal if you mean natural and free of veiling effects of maya yes you are correct.

The world including the U.S. will come out of Covid soon. There may be a little bit of spurt in the worst case in the immediate future but I think Covid is over.

Will be sharing videos of the increasing spirituality. The appearance will start to change. The above video was taken today.

Latest ads

Back