• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Spiritual Journey

Some of the superpowers I envisage after the body getting into spiritual reality are

Teleportation
Time travel
Invisibility
Psychokinesis
Walking through physical obstructions
Mind reading
Being at different places at the same time
Being at different times simultaneously
Materialising and de-materializing
Thoughts instantly enacted
Etc etc
Sravna,

These powers are distractions.
Kindly do not focus on them.
If one's aim is to experience all these, the sadhana is totally wasted.

This is one major drawback of Kundalini yoga.
Everyone gets enticed by the siddhi powers.

Surrender to God instead.
Siddhi powers are Maya too.

I feel you should get a bonafide guru ..a proper one who wont mislead you.

Sravna,

These powers are distractions.
Kindly do not focus on them.
If one's aim is to experience all these, the sadhana is totally wasted.

This is one major drawback of Kundalini yoga.
Everyone gets enticed by the siddhi powers.

Surrender to God instead.
Siddhi powers are Maya too.

I feel you should get a bonafide guru ..a proper one who wont mislead you.
No Renuka I won't. It is just for the records. My mind which I believe can make me do any of these even now or anytime in the past has been showing utmost restraint to not use any of them till now. Since it will also be my guide in the future there will most likely not be any use of superpowers except one only for once for utterly personal reasons.

My mind prefers the logical approach and patience. Though it understands that magic needs to be produced whenever required to counter the enormous advantage of power and money. But otherwise it is by the application of mind with power used as defence and deterrence and as a leverage that objectives will be sought to be accomplished.

Last edited:
My mind prefers the logical approach and patience. Though it understands that magic needs to be produced whenever required to counter the enormous advantage of power and money. But otherwise it is by the application of mind with power used as defence and deterrence and as a leverage that objectives will be sought to be accomplished.
Sravna, there is NO magic.
What we call magic is the physics of the subtle world.

Sravna, there is NO magic.
What we call magic is the physics of the subtle world.
Physics and subtlety do not go with each other. Force is the most used concept of physics. If physicists are willing to look into subtlety it is a great step forward.

Physics and subtlety do not go with each other. Force is the most used concept of physics. If physicists are willing to look into subtlety it is a great step forward.
Sravna, subtle body itself is governed by the subtle ecosystem within.
The causal body too would have its laws.
Its just logic al the way.

So from my experience and introspection I would say kundalini is the most powerful force in reality. The power of gamma ray bursts and even higher powers are jujubi compared to its power. It can effortlessly overpower any force.

Sravna, subtle body itself is governed by the subtle ecosystem within.
The causal body too would have its laws.
Its just logic al the way.
But Science has to create another discipline to expand the scope of its study as physics is a hard science and does not look into subtle realities though physics can be part of the larger discipline I believe.

So from my experience and introspection I would say kundalini is the most powerful force in reality. The power of gamma ray bursts and even higher powers are jujubi compared to its power. It can effortlessly overpower any force.
Sravna, Kundalini isnt meant to be about power at all.
In fact that is the major distraction.
Kundalini ascend needs to be understood.
It can be exoteric where one activates it and opens up all chakras or it can be esoteric where a sincere seeker surrenders to God and God takes you like a Mother cat taking her kittens in her mouth and finally God allows Sayujyam.

Why be so attached to the super powers of Kundalini when you can by pass all of it and be at the feet of God?

How different would one seeking powers of Kundalini from a politician who seeks position and power?

But scientists are way too arrogant or maybe insecure right now to consider higher realities. But they will soon do that.

Sravna, Kundalini isnt meant to be about power at all.
In fact that is the major distraction.
Kundalini ascend needs to be understood.
It can be exoteric where one activates it and opens up all chakras or it can be esoteric where a sincere seeker surrenders to God and God takes you like a Mother cat taking her kittens in her mouth and finally God allows Sayujyam.

Why be so attached to the super powers of Kundalini when you can by pass all of it and be at the feet of God?

How different would one seeking powers of Kundalini from a politician who seeks position and power?
Things have to be set right at the fundamental level first Renuka. The lowermost level is about force and power. Once that is conclusively addressed even scientists will understand force is not everything. So my point of view represents higher purpose and let knowledge be pursued for its own sake and constructively instead of pursuing for the sake of ego?

I want to take the focus away from force alone. I think study of force has reached fruition. Scientists will be up against a dead end if they spend more time on that. Reality is way way more than being about force. The sooner they wake up to reality the better for the world.

Kundalini is about force till Anahata. Once past it then it is about subtlety. Changes in energy from most brutal to most subtle manifests in the rise of kundalini.

It went past Anahata four times but came down. This is the fifth time. If it goes past it I have the feeling it will quickly reach sahasrara. If it does happen I think I may not be communicating!

It went past Anahata four times but came down. This is the fifth time. If it goes past it I have the feeling it will quickly reach sahasrara. If it does happen I think I may not be communicating!
I know you will communicate..you might stream it live!

Btw Sravna, Kundalini rises step by step.
There are still 2 more chakras before the Sahasrara.

Kundalini came down below Anahata again. But I have a strong feeling that each time it goes past Anahata it accomplishes something like transcending or reducing the effect of some negative energies. I know it will rise today also. Let's see.

If the dynamics of kundalini and the chakras are properly understood it will give great insights into the beginning, evolution and the dissolution of the universe as I believe in the tantrik knowledge that our body is a microcosm of the universe.

Kundalini is the feminine power with the male power at sahasrara. The period before Kundalini or spiritual awakening represents that the male and the feminine powers are maximally separated and therefore the fundamental physical forces being separated and so also mental forces being separated.

The awakening and rise of kundalini corresponds to lesser and lesser separation of feminine and the male power and so the beginning of the unification of the physical forces and the unification of the mental forces. With the union of kundalini with the male force at sahasrara indicates universe turning back into pure spiritual energy and merging into the ultimate energy.

A very inchoate insight into relating the rise of kundalini with the evolution of the universe.

Latest ads

Back