• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Spiritual Journey and Small Transformations

Dear Tam Bhram Community,

It's wonderful to connect with our community here. I came across this platfrom recently and felt blessed to have so many useful information shared by so many kind hearted patrons. I was struggling in my journey with lot of challenges mentally and some of the effects were being secluded , getting irritated / angry for littlest of things, anxiety and irrational fears, feeling I'm not good enough, insecurity etc among many symptoms that caused good deal of misery stopping me from expressing my authentic self.

However, I truly believed I can change from within and kept reading many resources I came across. I finally found a guru ( spiritual master ) I resonated with and his work was diving, simple and giving. Many years of struggle went away overnight. Meditation and integrating these highest concepts of truth as much as I can at this time expanded my consciousness as well as the karma has been kinder to me since. ( People who have had similar experiences can understand what I really mean )

Gratitude to my guru and the divine for lifting me up. What I understand is that the truth is unfathomable but truth can be experienced, can absolutely be integrated and embodied in day to day life.

These lofty states of being can be reached through multiple paths ( religious, spiritual, self enquiry, breath-watching, quieting the mind etc ) but the oneness remains the same. Ultimately, surrendering the ego ( the limited self ), with one of the ways that clicks ( many path's) and letting it take over our vehicle ( the body and the mind ) is the way to living life fully and blissfully.

With that I would like to stay, the journey has just begun. I'm thrilled and excited to go in this path. I hope this post encourages some souls in their journey of self transformation. Never give up and believe in the higher powers and be open in your heart.

Best,
Vignesh
Let there be light

Hi..could you share with us about your Guru and how you got to know him?
Absolutely. His Name is Suresh Ramasamy. He is the Author of the book - Just be.
CleanShot 2023-01-24 at 01.28.07@2x.png
Transform your Life and Live as infinity. You can find him on Youtube Channel, his own websites ( https://sureshramaswamy.org/ ) as well as Amazon for the book itself.

Thank you..will look it up.
I see that you are interested in vedanta / spirituality so It would be great to talk to a like minded person about this. If you are interested to discuss about this topic outside this site, please email me at vigneshnkumar at gmail dot com

I see that you are interested in vedanta / spirituality so It would be great to talk to a like minded person about this. If you are interested to discuss about this topic outside this site, please email me at vigneshnkumar at gmail dot com
Long ago I used to be very into Vedanta by reading up lots of books etc..used to spend lots of time on Vedanta.

Then after a while it dawns upon us that no matter how well written a book is, it can never really confer us jnaana.
Books only supply us information which is good only to a certain extent..the risk of too much information is we might form pre conceived opinions and build layers of rigidity around ourselves.

This is where the God factor of total surrender comes in..where its time to unlearn what we think we knew.

Some seek a Guru to help them unlearn and some might patiently unlearn with hearts of total surrender to God.

My favorite words are Kun Fayakun ( Be and It is) ..its the state of just Be that as humans we would someday reach..no hurry..it could be instant or it could take many more births..enjoying the process is the name of the game.

The minds of the materialists have reached real silly lows, I think if God were to descend now, He will work on their minds more than slaying them.

Long ago I used to be very into Vedanta by reading up lots of books etc..used to spend lots of time on Vedanta.

Then after a while it dawns upon us that no matter how well written a book is, it can never really confer us jnaana.
Books only supply us information which is good only to a certain extent..the risk of too much information is we might form pre conceived opinions and build layers of rigidity around ourselves.

This is where the God factor of total surrender comes in..where its time to unlearn what we think we knew.

Some seek a Guru to help them unlearn and some might patiently unlearn with hearts of total surrender to God.

My favorite words are Kun Fayakun ( Be and It is) ..its the state of just Be that as humans we would someday reach..no hurry..it could be instant or it could take many more births..enjoying the process is the name of the game.
Well Said Reunka. I'm in this journey of learning to unlearn with a guru. Thank you for your words of wisdom.

Latest ads

Back