• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My pursuits 3 - 2020 - A new dawn?

Dont let them see you break.. My father said

And I broke..

This was a very simple incident which I never seem to have been able to remember for long in the last 12 years.

Bosch and ICICI were merely using their hegemony to push me around.. now you are going to watch as I tear them a new one by following the righteous path.

If only they will let me remember that one simple incident for a sufficient period of time.. and I will do what I can to break the people who broke me.

This thread is a continuation of two other threads.. familiarise yourself with them before you start replying here.

No.. I will not be using 'z' in any word ending in 'ise' anymore.. using 'z' is american terminology, using 's' is british language till about early 2000.

My pursuits

My pursuits 2 (redefining what I thought needs to be done)

Email to Bhargav

Listen thambi.. Narsimmar has already given me my marching orders.. I did tell you that I was told “Dont get involved”.. but u just suggested that I take a bit of vodka and sprite.

So in order to not disobey my orders to leave everything, I am again sitting with a cup of vodka and sprite.. so I can try to explain one more time..

Its all in the hands of nature. We should submit ourselves to its mysteries, accept that we do not know and rever it. That is the concept of god.

Nature also means that there are different soil, air and other environment in all places across the earth. This means that what flowers in one place will not be the same when grown in another place. This is a fact. (Supposedly scientific lol.. double lol)..

Now what we are seeing since the second world war is the growth of what we singularly abhorred about the second world war.. which is the thought that one particular people have got it right and all else have to follow. Based on the soil, air and temperature concept, this is fundamentally flawed. Until we accept that nature is always going to be diversified and vasudeiva kudumbakam.. (all different life forms are family) is understood by one and all, we will continue to have these wars. Trials and turbulences..

One more sip of vodka..

And the so called american way of life and the popular cow(shit) boys.. well so much for them.. their concept of boy meets girl, have sex and then decide to change partners or marry when they are not able to get it up anymore is just horseshit. This will only lead to the end of knowledgeable life on earth simply because after two generations.. no one will know who their father is.. anyways.. maybe its too tough for these neanderthals to understand.

One more sip of vodka..

As ordered, I will try to step away from this mud slinging.. I know that this has grown sufficiently big for nature to take over now.. Just like pressure in a pressure cooker.. bad blood against the americans has been building for like forever now.. These fucks have been going around killing millions in their attempt at world control. And everyone has been watching this.. Hopefully my life is the last straw.. well even if it is not.. there will be another straw .. hahahahaha.. double lol again.. but what I am trying to saw is that, just like in a pressure cooker where the pressure has to be released.. either manually or it blows up.. the americans have to eventually face the zillions they killed who are at this time watching from the skies. If they are not powerful enough now.. they will only grow in numbers and together they will say thathasthu one more time..

One more sip of vodka..

that was going no where.. just that.. look around you. Everyone knows. The world leaders have to just sit down together and see what will drive the human life form into the next millenia.. blue jeans, pop and multiple sex partners?? Its not just puny old me you know…. People will eventually take action.

As far as the thiruman symbol.. well the vasudeiva kudumbakam thought started there right? So I will let it stay.. and probably work for research on the vedic knowledge.. still dont know if I should work on the operating system or microprocessors.. but that is man-made so man can take care of it. My job was to revive the thought process.. so I will try to do that with all sincerity.

I guess the next act in this drama where the world is a stage is with the world leaders.

Toodle loo.. cheerio.. au revoir,.. vanakkam.. blah.. blah..

another sip..

oops.. there is only one more sip left..

so ya.. may you gain nyana or.. symptomatic of the times.. may the force be with you…

double.. triple lol..

final sip.

They washed their clothes only today morning and they are doing it again.. the maericans will never learn will they.. well.. the naxis are waiting for company anyhow..

Dont get involved

Maybe I am beginning to understand this finally – Dont get involved.

Yes, the americans fucked me.. they chewed me out and spit me out in 2008. But it was my family which let this happen.

I was begging them.. each one of them.. please tell me what is happening.. I repeated this question a thousand times in November 2007. When no one answered, I left for the US. Thats when things went to hell. Otherwise, I would have stayed back in India and might have had a life.

Even after that happened at the end of 2007, my family will not stop being the pain. They are saying they do not understand.. or did not understand till now.

That is.. in the words of my brother, it was only on April 13th when I wrote what happened for the thousandth time did he understand what had happened it seems. Even then, I told him, lets go home. But still they let this charade continue and will not tell me what happened.

I now firmly believe that it is and was never the intention of my family to tell me the truth and let me have a normal life like anyone else. I think a normal life is a birth right.

Since they are going to keep me in this eco-system and force me to live like this for the rest of my life. I now choose to dissociate from them completely.

Yes, the americans hurt me. But its the pain that my own family is causing me that is more unbearable. I now voluntarily and in full conscious choose not to experience or bear this pain going forward. Therefore, I will not be keeping in touch with my family after May 14th. I will continue to be in touch, if and only if, someone knocks on my door and puts everything into perspective. Otherwise, I will be tossing my phone in the dustbin outside 7 eleven. I would rather die on the streets homeless and in the cold than bear the pain that my own family is inflicting on me.

So, I refuse to get involved anymore. May 14th is going to be the end date.

If I do get a job then fine, atleast I have a roof over my head.. but again, my evenings will be in a strip club only.. I am sure of this.

As always.. Sarvam srikrishnarpanamasthu.

Until May 14th..

Rama brought me home but Narsimmar has finished the job..

I prayed to Rama and he brought me home in Jan 2008. But they broke sita from her pedestal. When my mother told me that sita is dislocated, I knew the marriage was not going to happen. I told them this too.. but well, you did see my earlier post regarding my family..

Now.. for Narsimmar..

He has shown me the correct path forward.. Dont get involved..

I am not going to be involved in this play anymore.. meaning the medicines are going out the door and I am going to drink everyday from now till I have a roof over my head and money to spend.

If there is a supposed ‘relapse’ lol lol lol.. double.. triple lol.. then narsimmar will ensure that no living thing on any planet in our solar system will ever respect an american.. fear maybe but not respect.. not even an earth worm a million light years away will .. you know.. so you see.. all the lols.. but you cannot do much with fear you see.. you really need respect to survive.. no one wants to be a feared prostitute ya?? mothers will simply close the door on your face and keep their children away from you.

I do have a PR here in Australia. I dont know how I ended up here, it was not my intention to pull anyone into this mess. But unfortunately, fate and destiny have conspired. If Australia also throws me out.. I dont know.. but heck.. I have survived till now and will survive tomorrow also.. and since I am still in my sound mind, if I am in my sound mind long enough like I stated in the first post here.. I will definitely see the american might crumble.. and I would have broken the people who broke me.. simply because their relapse theory just bought the farm...lol.. you did not understand the quote ‘bought the farm’ did you?? Its an american thing.. I am pretty sure they understood..

and so...

Hallelujah everyone..

What if keanu reeves had decided that the real world was a pain and decided to go back to the matrix like the villain..? Would the machines have won??

Somehow I think that if I were to get medicated again and I do forget the real world .. lol .. lol.. machines or not.. the americans are going to be royally fucked. Economic might or whatever shit.. lol.. lol.. The vomit in their mouth will be permanent. I would have forgotten but everyone will remember.. and yay.. I broke the people who broke me.

Unfortunately.. we dont say anything with reference to narsimmar like for krishna or rama.. sarvam srikrishnarpanamasthu or sri rama jayam..

When it comes to narsimmar.. we do what prahlad did.. we believe..

Just to push it in.. when I can.. hehehe

You did read the mothers closing their door on your face and keeping their children away from you .. right??

Well what that exactly means when it comes to “””Economic might””” is that..

ta daahhh…

You will no longer have a steady flow of immigrants at your door.. and eventually the poor bastards who are already inside will get old and die.. And the supposed offsprings of those hapless immigrants will be nothing more than chaff from which the rice grain has already been removed. You and I both know they cannot think on their own .. yeah?? just like the poor bastard in the shop outside the temple in carrum downs.. they will be fooled by none other than basic uneducated shopkeepers who will sell them a rotten tomato at their mere whims.. and so again.. another set of lols.. lol lol lol lol

oh my god.. I think I told you too much..

such enormous pain should be felt.. and felt slowly.. along with a creeping realization that you cannot do anything about it.. of course, you will try.. maybe vulgarly advertise america but no intelligent being will come anymore.. will they?? It will be the weeds which come over now.. going forward after my era..

And ya.. please dont die too soon.. I would like to be watching it in the movies before I die.. *wink wink*

As far as hiring people from other countries.. giggles..

Long Live Narsimmar..

GP Visit 13th May 2020

I know I am confused at this point so after reaching the GP clinic, I requested a paper and pen to write down the points I wanted to discuss. The following is what I wrote and what we actually discussed later..

I am faced with two realities – what I see and my paranoia

Combine the above with medications.. then you can be sure that I am going to break. My brothers concept of mano-dhairyam and such things.. well.. he can keep it to himself as it will probably work where he is. But given the 2 realities and medications that I am faced with.. the fact is that I am going to crash

So I was trying to discuss with the GP that the brain was built or had evolved to handle one reality only and given my situation.. what can I do to avoid breaking..

Now why this paranoia..? If you are to ask this question, I would relate it to the following example..

In India, turmeric is freely used as medicine.. there are no charges.. anyone can basically plant a turmeric plant and get turmeric from its root just like you get potatoes.. you dont need anything except your time and intent.

Now, the americans copyrighted this science and are now charging money for the very same medicine which was available free.

So some people who dont have money will not be able to get access to medicine which was actually available to rich and poor at no charge.

The above is forced back to India where poor are now charged for turmeric medicine which had been free of cost to everyone.

I dont want this to happen.

If the americans are so intent on making money.. well thats good. But keep it to yourself. Dont shit on your neighbours garden.

So How did things work in India without money?

Things worked through the concept of dhaanam or giving.. The midwives were a class of ppl, they only helped give birth and the sickle they used to cut the umbilical chord was heated with medicinal herbs known only to them. A part of the umbilical chord was then saved and buried outside the house so if the person travels, he can take a piece of the chord as a thayathu or talisman incase he fell sick when travelling and no medicine could cure him.

For this kind of specialized service, these families were given clothes and grains whenever a child birth happened – that is no money.

Dhaanam is something like a barter system but which was based on sharing happiness.. where the happiness of child birth in the family was an occasion to give to the midwives.. happiness of the family was shared and multiplied with the midwives family. In comparison, we gnash our teeth everytime we have to part or give money.

There are many things like this concept of money which is anti-thetic to a peaceful life. When chatting with the GP, one of the other things also popped up.

I did mistakenly mention that one of my cousins had said that psychiatry is quackery which means no one understood really how these medicines worked and so it was not a science at all. The GP naturally was defensive and said that a lot of asian societies do not understand psychiatry and a lot of people are untreated because they were not reported at all. Thankfully, I did not mention that the cousin who had made this quackery remark was actually a singaporean born person who had completed all course requirements for a PhD in Western Australia University before he was 23 years old.

Let us give a slightly more detailed look at the GP’s peev being correct or not. In asian societies, all aberrations of nature are accepted as a unique thought process. The usual understanding is that god has made him like that.. ie. its nature that is representing itself in that manner. And so we accept the person as he is and he lives with us in the same household, experiencing the same familial surroundings, food and compassion.

But if you consider the same situation in a country like America.. a person with even a slightly different thought process will be prescribed ‘just a little bit’ of thoracine.. so they can conform to society. Worse, sometimes, they are put in asylums where they are deprived of a normal life as available in asian societies. Instead, these people are basically jailed and deprived of basic rights in the name of treating them. Treating them for what?? for non-conformity?? And these people say they stand for ****Freedom****. America means freedom they say.. while what they basically do is deprive all basic rights of people who do not conform to their thought process. The above paragraph would actually anger an average american irrespective of the scientific thought that they so advertise about themselves. They are fundamentally incapable of the concept of compassion. They just say.. oh shit.. he is schizophrenic and send him off to an asylum.. Yes, he is a schizophrenic but do you even give a thought to the person who underlies the sickness? Do they even know that scientifically 90% of schizophrenia patients are more prone to harm themselves rather than harm others?? Thus they dont have compassion or the ability to understand their own science which says 90% of schizophrenics dont harm others.

So the fundamental question is simple.. why force urself and ur concepts on the entire world.. be it the concept of money or the concept of supposedly mentally ill patients being treated in asylums.. You as an american are doing this.. fine.. we are happy that you are knowledgeable and are taking care of your society. But no thanks.. we know how to handle our society.. so keep to yourself..

clean your ass with toilet paper and also maybe clean your dishes with toilet paper after dinner because you think toilet paper is the best way to keep clean.. but dont force us, we would like to use water for cleaning purposes.

Personally, I believe freedom means India. We allow and accept the existence of even the americans. The very americans who want everything different from them to die (including different forms of self rule.. they want only democracy to live) and go behind money and the almighty dollar.

Anyways.. thats another story.

Sanity Check

what do I know now..?

1. I started eating comfort food like pizza a long time ago..

2. I know what is happening and still yelled at my brother since the last one week..

3. I actually bought doughnuts today.. not that I dont like them, I do. But these are the costly suits that you never buy but watch all the time.

4. I did put in a safeguard against euthanasia by emailing bhargav today.. so thats one good point.

But is it worth re-assessing at all? Something is different this time isn’t it..? I know that atleast a bunch of people are trying to help out where they can without overtly interfering.. but its still the same as wherever I have been.. then how come I have not spun out already?? Did I get the hang of the pitch and seam movement? Cannot be.. or is it that simple?

I remember someone online quoted “you are lucky to be alive” I know that to be wrong..

why?

It was god who created me and gave me life.. not luck.. so it is he who keeps me alive and gives me a future.

Unfortunately a bunch of americans think that I cannot have a life if I say fuck off to them.. but I do have the belief that for every 200 people and 2 dozen medications they throw at me, god will atleast provide 2 people and 1 medication to nullify all that.

And I did take narsimmar out today.. but he is still too new to me. It will take a lot more of consistent prayers to bring my wishes to life.. that is what has happened all my life. Rama worked because I had him for so long.. but I should have got another one as soon as I knew that sita was broken and the power was gone at the start of 2008. Somehow, the medication and the confusion made me forget it. And like a kid who would not let go of his favourite blanket, I kept the broken rama with me. That was the wrong thing to do.

Yes, I did get a narsimmar for myself when I bought this one for gupta’s family this February in Srirangam. But I dont know if I am going to return him to prashant now that I have started to pray and believe in him. Lets see. I will probably keep the other narsimmar in the prayer cabinet and take this one for pathi-ulathal :) :). hmm.. smiling is good. I am kind of already over the ledge right now.. so the word pathi-ulathal or something like jay-walking or joy ride is unexpectedly pleasant and lighter at this time.

But I cannot just go and ask for help. I have to stand on my own till I can. I am a guy.. not a child or a girl. I should not abuse the hand that is ready to help. I will try to hold on. Let me see. I know narsimmar will send a hand to catch me when I am about to fall. I hope I dont leave it that late and do seek assistance but that is very subjective. ok. Let me not dwell too much on that, what will happen.. will happen.

I will have to pray with better concentration if not for longer duration. I dont know when the power I request onto my narsimmar will help me out. I only hope he gains sufficient energy from my belief so he can withstand and help when push comes to shove. Rama. Please be with me.

I know I am ok this second as I type this. Somehow I regained a bit of composure.. but where is this going.. what is this leading to..

I know it is a question of when and not if, I am going to shout again. But how best to manage it ? Recollecting what I taught prashant’s son, belief in the spiritual beings is important and they will help where they can.. but we should remember that we live in the physical real world and should act accordingly to survive here. It is like what my email signature used to be for a brief period.. “If you want heavenly justice.. Die”, so there is also a thought process that divine things happen only to divine people.. and since I am a human being, I should expect to be hurt just like normal people and learn to swallow it.

For the physical world, I need to spend time. Till the point that help arrives. Praying is a good thing.. but if you pray for too long, you start asking for the wrong things and we already know that praying without knowing what to pray for is dangerous.. because the spiritual beings will simply say thathasthu and you might get something which leads to more harm just because you did not understand what you were asking for.. So it is best to have fixed times to pray, so the spiritual beings also know when to be present nearby and help you go forward. ok. What else? A good black coffee helps you clear your head of headache and irritation but caffeine and citrus are not advised now because of the acid reflux or so I think.. given the medications, thats a no go right now. Movies.. I could watch what I have seen and which does not really cause any shocks.. kaithi is ok.. mouna raagam is good.. kgf?? kgf gets me pumped.. makes me believe I can achieve too and I can be a hero and what not.. but what to do.. I dont have a choice.. no.. I know I am not a hero material, I am actually afraid of getting hurt and I know I cannot throw a punch.. even if I do, it will land softly on the opponent and he will laugh which will be even more insulting than having been kicked on my butt.

But distraction is important. Keeping myself occupied is important. Feeding narsimmar is very important so he can turn around and help me.

So I guess we have a plan.. pray, movies, eat and sleep. Will it work? Lets take it one day at a time and see.

Try your best to hold on.. but remember to ask for help. Rama. Please be with me.

My god.. did you just see.. I was actually thinking what to feed narsimmar today when I lit the lamp.. I could not eat the wrap because pizza already had made my stomach full.. since I had to eat the offering, I thought I would offer him a bit of sprite (radical thought).. but now, narsimmar has ordered doughnuts for himself. Something which I would never have bought for myself.

ok. relax.. let it all go neo.. free .. your .. mind .. now we are going to load the jump program and you are going to jump off the nth floor of a skyscraper, fall head first into the road below and come out with a broken tooth.. hahahahahaha.. good I am laughing.. thats very good.

Just to break the monotony of so much text.. lets see if I can find a video of keanu reeves jumping off the skyscraper and coming out with just a broken tooth..

Maybe I will watch keanu reeves in matrix.. that would be good time pass.. but that will also mess with my attitude.. I have to be grounded and sane.. so I will pass for now.

Rama. Now I feel better. Over to Narsimmar now.

It is important to remember and realise that every god tests you regularly and unlike rama, narsimmar is known for ugram or fierceness and anger. His test of my belief should be sharp and severe, I hope my belief survives. But that is also his intent isn’t it? He wants you and me to believe in him. He wants our belief to survive. That is the reason why all this is happening.

Does the above or Is the above making sense? Or is it schizophrenia..

Buttocks and Cycling

Unable to sleep.. so sitting down to type.

I am actually wondering what is it with cycling or cyclists and buttocks.. I believe these two things are artificially put in front of me wherever I go.. I cannot figure out why I should notice them except for the fact that they are glaringly out of place wherever I happen to notice them. So glaringly out of place that you know someone artificially inserted them there so I would notice.

So lets take up cycles and cycling first..

My first cycle was the really old model ‘big’ cycle which was basically a stoic black in colour. Something that was prevalent in the 80s in India and much earlier during the II world war in the western world.

The earliest I remember is when my father bought us a BSA SLR cycle. My brother would always ride that and would not let me near it for some reason.. it was childish sibling rivalry and nothing more. So I cried to my parents and my father said its ok, you can use my cycle and gave me his big cycle which he used to ride in the 70s. The cycle was very big and I was only in the 7th grade, so it was tough for me to balance and ride and also the brakes were awkward.. I fell into the roadside ditch multiple times when trying to balance and retain control of the cycle. By the time I came to 9th grade, I had excellent control over the cycle because I had been using it forever. The big wheels meant that I got to travel at higher speeds than the more popular street cat and mountain bikes of that time in the late to mid 1990s. Even as late as 2017 or so.. one of my school mates simply remembered me for my cycle.. he noted.. is this pv who used to ride his cycle at great speeds.. lol lol… yes.. in those days, I was always in a hurry on my cycle. I used to pedal faster and faster each time.. not sure who I was racing against. I drove the same cycle till I finished twelfth and went to college. After that I did get a mountain bike for a brief period when in hostel but that was for a very short time and I hardly used the cycle because we used to spend most times walking around in a group and loitering.. After that the next time I used a cycle was when I was in singapore. I first got a used cycle for 50 dollars in the cheap market (forgot its name.. I think it was the thieves market or something) in the road parallel to serangoon road. I used the cycle first to get from my block at the end of potong pasir to the main road where I can catch the bus. It was very initial days when I was with baby arish and family. I used to try and keep arish in the front and go for a ride in the evening when I came early.. but if it got dark then arish became scared as he could not see clearly and whimpered, so I would take him back home. Arish never cried.. atleast I never saw him cry. He was always quiet and went about his business without caring about whether anyone was around or not. For some reason, he found it ok to be sitting near me if I am around. Not sure what he did when I was in office. Anyways after that first cycle, I got a full brand new cycle from a cycle trader behind syed alwi road some place.. he was a good hard working singaporean chinese from the look of his shop and his apprentices and himself. After my first cycle got stolen, I bought another one and that too was stolen, so I decided to buy the full price, brand new big traditional sized cycle (like the one I had in school) from the cycle trader with a shiny new lock. And guess what.. pride always plays its part doesnt it?? so I took the cycle to office.. the whole distance.. lol.. and by the time I reached, I was drenched in sweat .. even in singaporean climate.. so you realise that the distance was not short.. hahaha.. the second day itself, something caught in my rear wheel, pulled on the chain and the pedal simultaneously as I tried to pedal without realising something was stuck, causing the whole setup to tear apart.. As I picked up the pieces of bent pedal, broken chain, and a few bent spokes in the wheel, I parked it mid way between office and home and went to office using the nearest bus stand. In the evening, I came back and pushed the broken cycle all the way to the cycle trader. I knew this was bad.. I had just paid 150 sing dollars for the cycle and the trader must be thinking what an assol to break a brand new cycle.. but I had no choice, I really did not willfully break it and I did need to fix it.. by the time I reached the shop it was already around 7.30pm. The chinese owner saw me.. sweat and all and the broken parts in my hands. He continued to work on what he was doing and kept quiet initially. I too did not know what to do and just put the cycle on its stand and sat down on the pavement beside the shop. After sometime, the shopkeeper came by and asked what la.. I said.. need to fix la.. it broke.. he saw the cycle and asked me to come the next day. When I went the next day, the cycle was like brand new again.. when I asked him how much do I have to pay.. he just shook his head and waved me to go away. I stared.. he did not say a word but again simply waved me away.. In that second.. he was the rich man and I was the poor guy.. I was earning around 3000 and a few hundred dollars a month, managed to save around 2500 dollars a month and was trying to squeeze more because I had paid all my money to my brothers loan.. but here was a man who earned much less than me.. and just showed how much richer than me he was.. I could do nothing but silently walk away with the cycle. What else could I do? What would you have done or could you have done if you were in my place? We could only accept that that hard working man was the bigger man and the richer man as of that instant. That is about the only thing I can relate to cycles and cyclists in my entire life. Eventually, I stopped using the cycle because it just was not feasible to cycle from potong pasir to depot road HP. Eventually, the cycle got drenched in rain, the spokes became rusted and the cycle itself was eventually stolen near the immigration office MRT on the green line when I returned from playing indoor cricket tournament in HP.

Now for buttocks..

The only buttocks that I can really relate to from experience are little arish’s buttocks. When I carried him to the temple, he had this habit of sitting in my arms and kind of leaning onto my shoulder and sleeping in such a way that his knees were bent on my right arm and his buttocks were pushed out.. this particular posture was possibly more comfortable for the baby.. but it was a bit difficult for me because it made arish’s weight to not be sufficiently buttressed against my arm but was more like hanging out. This caused a good amount of pain in my right forearm by the time, I reached back home from the amman temple in potong pasir. And oh.. I did not carry him to the temple, but I carried him on the way back. I just wanted to ensure that the baby arish had a good walk. I had talked to my maternal grandmother about the baby and she had advised that a baby should not be forced to walk contrary to what is shown in advertisements where parents hold both the babies arms and help it to walk.. she said, the baby should itself stand up, fall, balance and then walk in wobbly steps. This will ensure that the baby has good nerves, reflexes and eyesight.. I know that the foot has many nerve endings so probably what my grandmother said was right.. but how is eyesight related to a baby walking on its own?? I am not sure. But anyways.. I just ensured that I walked right behind baby arish every saturday afternoon from my block to the temple. Arish was very very enthusiastic about walking, he had a blast chasing the pigeons in the park on the way and also wanted to catch the random pussycat which came his way and squealed meowwww and ran away when he tried to run and catch it. Arish’s mother did one day tell me not to let him walk.. I understood that she was telling from the point of view of a mother’s love.. and I did not know whether to heed her advice or my grandmothers advice to let the baby walk on its own to better build its nerves and reflexes.. so I let him walk to the temple but I ensured that I carried him on the way back. And always, arish would sleep on my shoulders by the time I came back to my apartment and gave him to his mother. Then I would sleep for a bit till about 4.30-5pm and then start for volunteering at the ganapathi sanctum in the perumal koil. But this was only in the first year of my life in singapore. I cannot really relate to much more. If you are looking for buttocks imagery in my memory from an erotic point of view, the only thing that comes to mind is the scene from the movie ‘old school’.. its a comedy movie (adult rating for some nudity) about a middle aged man ending up starting a fraternity in college. Well there is a scene where our hero ends up having slept with a college girl and the college girl wakes up and says goodbye.. Its only that scene that comes to mind.. nothing else. Actually I am not able to exactly recollect that scene either now.. that is the hundred percent truth.. but that college girl was very cute and did become briefly famous in hollywood industry.

So yeah..

If you were expecting anything else to come to mind with respect to cycling or buttocks.. there is nothing else.. ok.. it is 11.31pm on May 13th 2020. And I am done writing and I am still not sleepy.. lets see if I can watch robotech 1st episode again. For some reason, I almost ended up having one of those vertigo episodes where my brain is swirling and I am not able to focus and everything is swimming around me. Those vertigo episodes stopped happening after I left singapore. I mean it did not happen tonight either but it started to and somewhat calmed down without going into full gear.. usually, if the vertigo episode goes into full gear, I completely loose control for about a full 5-8 mins and can do nothing but sit down wherever I am, on the road.. in the train.. wherever and wait every agonizing minute till I vomited with a big headache. After the vomit, I regained my balance and was usually able to stand up but walking would still not be possible for the next 4-5 minutes after which I will just walk on through the bad headache and try to get a better place or chair to sit down. This first happened in india when I had told my doctor that I am going to singapore because I had a job and was returning home in an autorickshaw.. I vomited before reaching my house. It happened all through my stay in singapore till I was put on paliperidone injections.

Actually no.. this vertigo happened once or twice earlier also.. it coincided with the time when I made the presentation to the VP of coromandel infotech on the defence projects for automatic weapons targeting system back in end of 2009 (September – October??).. That was the first time it ever happened in my life.

And by the way.. if there is any misguided thoughts on whether I had initiated conversation with girls with the intent to start a relationship.. that just never happened. Its because of the beliefs in the times during which I was in college.. my formative years molded me accordingly. During those times, it was considered disrespectful and inappropriate for a man to be seen chatting up a girl or flirting openly. Yes we all talked about flirting but it was still not openly done.

Its something like the perception of a gentleman which is described in the first movie of the Kings man or Kingsman's circle or some name.. A gentleman is a person whose name appears only twice in the newspapers, once when he is born and again when he dies.

Midnight Memo – Please consider favourably

Bhargav,

I wrote the following.. and I am beginning to realize that you guys also possibly share the revulsion for these americans and what they are doing. That might possibly answer why you are doing this to me. You are probably saying, we will not let this happen and trying to fight back in your own way without getting in the line of fire. Its an excellent thought process and thing that you are actually doing. And I am very very happy that you are doing this.

but.

it is a very teeny tiny bit difficult for me to go through. Irrespective of what you might be thinking of me as rocky from kgf?? or messenger of god (I actually pushed for this thought process when I made the k-pax email with its trailer - I was hoping u will just let me off the hook, but it did not work).. irrespective.. I am still an average guy with an average mind and body.

anyways.. small request.. and first acceptance - I am very happy that insignificant old me is actually being used as a tool in such a marathon effort. Its fantastic. Thank you for the opportunity very much. And I also know that you will get me through even if I fall, fail or go berserk. So I am very happy with that.

but .. the small request.. it will be really great if at the end of it all, you could give me a small independant house like the one sarathy and his friends had shown me in coimbatore when we initially thought my work place in Bosch in coimbatore was near Hopes college. The house was just perfect.. it was about 600 sqm and had a motta madi or open roof on the first floor so we can sleep watching the stars and decent sized ground floor with a small patch of soil surrounding the house where we can grow small plants. And yes.. maybe a job some place nearby so I can return home in the evenings?? And yes.. maybe a college fees for my kids when they finish veda padasala.. And .. maybe thats a lot already for someone as stupid as me. I do accept that I am stupid because no one else got themselves into this position did they??

yup.. small independent house, a job nearby and college fees for kids after their veda padasala. that would just be awesome.

What I wrote first and what made me write the above is below this line.. (hmmm.. that line is like the phrase - days of the future past -- isnt it.. lol)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand it..

I dont know why the mythili initiative might be considered controversial. It is simple in thought. It targets only indians and does not propose religious conversions.

It also tries its best to contribute to the surrounding local populace. I dont know how it can be intrusive or harmful to anyone? Why would it even garner attention? Most people dont want vedic education anymore. It was only me who was stupid enough to even think of such a thing.

But the americans have ended up popularising it havent they? What were they trying to do anyways?

Its like the afghanistan war, they built up a big story, started a war, and now they dont know what to do..

These people are lunatics who go around disturbing peaceful people and killing harmless millions. Why doesnt anyone report this or write articles on this? Even BBC had only one article on what happened in Fallujah and how even medic vans and red cross people were shot and killed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3653223.stm

The above link is not the story that I remember reading, but it does seem to be factual in its reporting. The report I did read was factual in a real-life account point of view where a reporter or reporters had tried to get into fallujah during the midst of the fighting, were forced onto the ground by patrolling US troops and later witnessed red cross vehicles being shot. They had detailed how a city (fallujah) of about 300,000 pacifist residents was turned into da da da...

Instead of giving a correct account of what the american soldiers did.. they made ‘American Sniper’ glorifying american soldiers.. was it also nominated for the oscars??

what the bloody hell?

I think the statement needs a repeat here.

These Americans are lunatics who go around disturbing peaceful people and killing harmless millions.

Even though we think in terms of vasudeiva kudumbakam and will let them be, americans do not think the same way about us and essentially want us to switch to their way of life, be controlled by them or die (be killed by them like the people of fallujah who did not recognise american supremacy even after the invasion)

Dont worry.. All that they can do for my writing this is to make me again write about euthanasia tomorrow Australian day time… and they will start their chest-thumping that I am crashing... eeeeeeeeeyuck… we say in tamil.. enna janthu da.. meaning.. what sort of a being are they..? Yes.. unfortunately, even after understanding what they are doing.. we still consider them to be sentient life forms or living entities which the word janthu or janmam also means.

Last edited:
I cant stop thinking about this.. the revulsion for what

hmm.. the above line is still there.. so lets complete it..

I cannot stop thinking about the revulsion for these people and their acts.. well its not really coming out correctly ma.. I wanted to say.. instead of american sniper they should have made american rapist and based it on the story of the poor iraqi girl who was raped and murdered.. but describing that act is not the best thing to do and would do nothing to soothe the pain that that family suffered.. on the contrary, it would worsen it. So cheerio for now.. and hang around for the screaming and I am going to euthanasia stuff tomorrow day time.. now for a commercial break..

hmm.. I am unable to remember any coke ads or other fizzy drink industry advertisement.. you will just have to imagine one..

Small apology

Right now my reality and dreams are blurring into one. Really not sure about a lot of things except that Rama is there. Lot of things I could write relating what is said in the scriptures to what is happening.. about the delay in deliverance??.. about the pain and suffering that I did experience.. (I am now questioning what is pain and suffering as also happiness and strength as also why we perceive them to be as such). That statement was a bit complex for you I think, but a lot of things like why some of us believe in god taking care of things, how nature takes care of itself, how a wound first festers, bleeds and then heals by itself even if medication is not applied (well the wound does leave a scar but it does actually heal too). Now, I believe I would not have said the above when I was screaming into madness in the US but I realize, I am able to say it now.. maybe the wound is starting to heal and it is ok to let the americans be and let them find their own lamp post to crash their cadillac into.. but psst.. about giving 6mg risperidone depot injection to the perpetrators for about 6 months to a year if not 6 years like I initially said… maaayyyybe .. we should do it after all.

hmm..

One day when maurice, me and jean baptiste were watching this movie that maurice brought to the residence hall screening room when I was a resident advisor back in 2003 for the summer.. mary (she called herself marrrriieee) who was small statured and boyish, walked in to join us. None of us said anything and the movie rolled.. it was a stupid movie but funny with a african american hero playing a parody of a star behind whom girls run.. there was suddenly a scene where a girl takes off her clothes for the hero and he says something stylish creating a few crass laughs.. and marriee was tired of it.. she said something like.. I have to go shopping with my mom and got up to go.. I had been slightly uncomfortable viewing even that one nudity scene with a girl but since she was walking away, I was quite ok with it but turned around to look .. she saw me looking and said in a slightly tired, exasperated, drawn out, enunciated way..

shuuuutttttt aaaapppppppp…….

We both smiled to ourselves and the movie rolled on as she left.

I guess you were going to say that same drawn out…

When you started reading that first para right?? Its ok. I completely understand.. I am with you.. I started writing that as soon as I got up to take a piss at 2.45 am.. so you.. I understand what you are thinking.. Please note.. I hardly knew marriee except that she was diminutive for her age, was boyish and smoked a bit. She also had this nonchalant ‘whatsup’ to throw at you when she walks by..

But for the philosophers, I guess the first para was a mouthful..?? I do now realize or atleast think I realize that the itihasa – puranas might be allegories. I still dont know what the actual vedic texts say because I went to school and not a padasala. But allegories or real, I am getting the purport of the fine philosophies hidden in them. Knowledge of these philosophies does really help bring about a little peace of mind in the midst of everything I think.

It is believed everything at the macroscopic and microscopic level are composed of the same things and in the same ratios.. both the entire solar system and the simple human body. We all contain both good and bad and everything in-between, it is how these ratios mix and match and play out that causes the fascinating cosmic dance and the perfect balance which happens once in every while when there is perfect balance in everything is para brammam, this ability of the universe to actually and eventually achieve that perfect balance or ratio of everything irrespective of all the disturbances and mix-ups, that power, or almighty which causes achieving of the correct balance is para brammam..

Hmm.. I am impressed with myself.. although that was a bit tough to communicate in english without the use of sanskrit words (lots of sanskrit words are mixed up in the language that I use), I think that it came out ok. How did I get that out?? Am I right or wrong?? I dont know. but. That one is for the philosophers and people who study astrology.. and the above is what is taught when you start reading vedic astrology.

ok.. ok..

I know we are not out of the woods yet.. and still I am fighting for a quiet life. So lets keep the philosophy for after the war is won.

For now, thank you very much for standing by me.

Now, why did I title this ‘Small Apology’?? Did I already know that I am going to waste the time you will spend on reading the above?? hmm.. see narsimmar told me that too.. wink wink

And so it ends..

And so .. I too must say..

Aiyaa.. en aadu thirudu pogiliyae..

because both the americans and my family will loose face. Its as simple as that.

They should all get 6 mg risperidone depot injection for 2 years every 4 weeks.. I am sure chitraguptan has written that down.. and I am sure yama dharma raja will decide appropriately. After all he is called Yama 'Dharma' Raja and is not just a panchayat person.

Lets see..

As far as a court which might be considering this.. the key point should be disproportionate force was applied by one and all in my life.

ok ma.

Thank you for fighting for me when I was medicated..

As long as I am clear.. I will see what I can do.

For now.. vote for (pv)krishnan in the state elections next year... and I will see how to send bush to jail. ;)

aadu kanama poliyaa... paradesi.. !!!

My vision is Vasudeiva kudumbakkam.. All life forms are family.. and everyone rules their own land – meaning no interference.

Everyone chooses what their country should look like and how their home is made.. no spying into the other man’s toilet and claiming he is not using toilet paper therefore he is a culprit. Its everyones personal choice what their toilet accessories are.. if you want water or paper.. so be it.

Americans too will be able to rule themselves, we will not interfere. But if they want to be the land of cross pollination, then good. We will go there to spray our oats and come back to create our own family home in our country.

I will pursue right and wrong based on the three parameters which decide them. That is.. time, place and who did it. Based on that, the american rule between 2000 and 2008 is going to come under severe scrutiny.

Following the old rules of war before the mahabharatha.. No hide and seek or night warfare.. I am telling you.. I am going to come.

I know my saturn will come full cycle in another 17-20 years.. therefore if you think what I am doing and going to do is correct, then please prepare a bunker for me to keep low during that time. After that its sukhran for me.

Why Saturn’s full cycle is important.. its said that lord shiva once realised it was his time to suffer under saturn and so he decided to escape. He planned meticulously and when the time came, he hid in the deepest sewers in the world and came out only after the time. He then challenged saturn that he had escaped him after all. For which saturn replied.. you, dear sir, are the lord of the heavens and you spent time in the sewers because of me and my time to rule. So it is said that no man can escape the rule of the 9 planets. Unfortunately, we have lost the knowledge of correctly interpreting this science and so my mythili initiative came to be.

Are you all loosu koothiees??

Seriousa.. I am looking at all that is happening and I have been spouting about god coming in vengeance and relating it to umpteen number of puranic literature.. and still you stupid fucks are continuing this shit…

Not sure what to do with you pieces of shit..

I do realise I cannot do anything being a man here in this material world.. but can you not even glimpse what is happening?? I am invariably stating the truth and the rule of the planets does coincide with my troubles.. my 7.5 sani was from 2010 to about 2016-17 which was when your dance happened.. 2007-08 was probably to setup my pains to happen during 7.5 years of sani .. I struggled all through sani dasa from about 2002?? .. first being caught in a country which is opposite of my beliefs and then all through till 2020.. And now.. just look around you.. its 2020 and my mercury is starting and you are not able to wag your dick are you?? In singapore, I was in the midst of crowd and temple and everything and I could not handle the paranoia.. Now, I am set here in the middle of the city and inside my apartment spitting in your face.. no tv.. no crowd disturbances.. It is said that kamsan also could not see when he finally faced krishna and challenged the kid to a match (?? am I right??)

Still.. I do know I am a guy caught in the midst of all this.. but I dont know.. take a step back and look at the things happening..

Someone did not the get the memo??

and you are saying aadu kanama polayaa..?? Ppparadesi..

Total Fools I say.. loosu koothiees..

Hehehehe.. like the villian in matrix would say to keanu reeves when the villain asks if neo believes he is the one.. and keanu reeves does not know what to say..

what a mind job..”

hahahahahahaha.. too many lols.. did I scare you?? ai.. why should I not fuck with your brains?? you put so many medicines to fuck with mine did you not..

And the hindi speaking asso-mericans went back already?? these fucks who are supposedly my roommates were suddenly so bloody active when I was half way into typing this up and I thought they came in full force to cook in my kitchen.. just when I was starting to type and before I finish, they are gone.. turned tail because of my abrupt 'bulty' at the ending.. hehehehe.... thats the problem with drones.. they just dont have brains do they?? another humongous set of lols..

But the wise will read this post more than once I believe.. not the drones or the asuras though.. they just have to die .. yeah??

To create a time stamp for the birth of a fully formed Desi First

Desi First

A sub-initiative to ensure steps 2 and 4 are achievable in Mythili initiative

The idea is to form self help groups for locals in India and expats in foreign countries across state/language lines.

Eventual aim is to create a centre of learning or sanskrit university locally and hand over the responsibility to it.

Basic Questionnaire

1. Name :
2. Phone :
3. Locality : (in Melbourne??)
4. Full Address :
5. Brahmin : Yes No
6. Are you willing to join Desi First group (text/mailing list)? Yes No
If Yes to 6 then answer rest of the questions
7. Are you willing to head Desi First group in your locality? Yes No
8. List of Kids Names, age and sex.

If Yes to 5, first verify the person, then arrange special meetings in temples for advise on kids joining veda padasala, sloka classes and parambaryam
If Yes to 7, first verify the antecedants of the person. Hide Selection Criteria

Preliminary Steps / Guidelines

A. Create Text/Mailing list for people willing to HEAD local groups – To be handled by vedic society or Mythili Initiative people.

B. Head of local groups to form their own Text/Mailing List groups

- Heads to only connect ppl in need to appropriate people.
- No Direct help should be given by Heads, this will be too much effort and the system will fail.

Preliminary Work of Desi First

Support Young families:

- Give mothers copies of picture books to read bedtime stories to kids
- Procure Vedic picture books, Amar Chitra Katha, etc.. for locals from India
- Guide mothers on what to teach kids – half hour discussion on Fridays
- Procure books of alphabets of mother tongue, hindi and sanskrit from India

Data Centre: (Everything Handwritten and verified by Bhattars, no soft copies)

- Keep yearwise written files of horoscopes of kids
- Keep areawise written files of all Indians with workwise subdivisions
- One copy to be available with Vedic Society or Mythili Initiative ppl
- Second copy to be available in temple library for public perusal
- Local area heads to update second copy on a weekend basis
- Parents of girls aged 21 and above should consult the current poojari or bhattar to refer suitable boys for marriage from the data centre.
- Bhattars and poojari are expected to mark relevant horoscopes as married
- Bhattars and poojari to synch first and second copy on June 30th and December 30th every year and fix any errors.

Compulsory meet every friday evening in temple

Revenge the righteous way

They had stabbed me in the back and made me walk around bleeding all over the place. But now that I have some clarity, this is what I have done so far..

I am in the process of creating a charity which will build on my beliefs and also protect the people who have similar beliefs. The proverbial goose that lays golden eggs.. I am also in the process of initiating international legal action..

what I am going to do is the following..

I am trying to see how I can file a war crimes in Iraq case against George Bush Junior, the former president of USA on the following points..

a. It seems that point 2 & 3 in the set of information in the following paragraphs can be immediately questioned and immediately proceeded on based on what is given in Wikipedia.
b. We also need to see how to petition the security council to initiate a referral from the security council to deem the invasion of Iraq as illegal.
c. Initiate petition to remove USA from the security council on the basis that they do not subject themselves to International Criminal Court Jurisdictions and the humanitarian crisis created by their war on Iraq and Afghanistan.

Following is the Text copied from Wikipedia.

On 9 February 2006, Luis Moreno-Ocampo, Chief Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, published a letter[28] that he had sent to all those who had communicated with him concerning the above, which set out his conclusions on these matters, following a preliminary investigation of the communications. He explained in his decision letter, that essentially two sets of communications were involved.
  1. Communications concerning the legality of the invasion itself;
  2. Communications concerning the conduct of hostilities between March and May 2003, which included allegations in respect of
    1. the targeting of civilians or clearly excessive attacks;
    2. willful killing or inhuman treatment of civilians.
The Prosecutor's conclusions were as follows:

1. He did not have authority to consider the complaint about the legality of the invasion. Although the ICC Statute includes the crime of "aggression", it indicates that the Court may not exercise jurisdiction over the crime until a provision has been adopted which defines the crime and sets out the conditions under which the Court may exercise jurisdiction with respect to it.
  2. The available information did not provide sufficient evidence for proceeding with an investigation of the communications in connection with targeting of civilians or clearly excessive attacks.
  3. The available information did provide a reasonable basis for believing that there had been an estimated 4 to 12 victims of willful killing and a limited number of victims of inhuman treatment, totaling in all less than 20 persons. However this on its own was not sufficient for the initiation of an investigation by the ICC because the Statute requires consideration of admissibility before the Court, in light of the gravity of the crimes. Bearing in mind that a key consideration in this regard is the number of victims of particularly serious crimes, he concluded that the situation did not appear to meet the "gravity" threshold.

What the above essentially means is that .. I am going to walk up to my tormentors and puncture their jugular vein with a pocket knife – in broad daylight. And whether they die or not is irrelevant.. but they are going to bleed for the next 12 years.. just like I did.

This is going to be done in such a way that even if I loose clarity, I will not desist thinking that its my own paranoia but I will still pursue the legal action because it is right. And people around me will advise me to continue the action because it is helping society to clean up. After all, it is doing exactly that isnt it?

You did not step on saani.. you stepped on an aani. (saani means cowdung, aani means nail)

I hope god decides this is what needs to happen. Of course, It will not happen if he decides otherwise. Therefore, once again..

Sarvam Srikrishnarpanamasthu.

KGF Movie. (Again??)

At the end of the movie, Rocky cuts down Garuda in front of 20,000 civilians and 200 armed guards.. The movie ends with the question.. will the armed guards kill rocky? Or did Rocky give courage to the 20,000 slaves to fight and also in turn protect Rocky?

We have to wait for Chapter 2 to be released to see what happens I guess..

For now.. the song.. Veerana, Soorana, Asuranaaa… (courageous man.. or warrior.. or demon..)

Not to confuse you.. but this song from KGF is also cool... check it out.. now you know why you need to watch a movie in the language it was filmed and not dubbed yes??

Pimpilikapilapi

Did you happen to watch Deadpool ?? lol funny movie wasn’t it.. with all the wise cracks flying around matching every splash of violence on screen?? I would say the concept of the wise cracking deadpool was just amazing.. really.. after green lantern, I think ryan just hit jackpot hahaha.. he does kill green lantern in the second edition of the movie anyhow… double lols there..

But wait.. its the concept you know.. the philosophies.. thats what attracts me so much rather than the so called scientific facts of this modern world.. I did clarify to you that science is merely verifiable statistical proof of experiments.. or have you not been reading my posts?? hmm.. you were not paying attention were you? Its ok.. but lets push forward..

Now, the new Deadpool guy is a severely disfigured fellow who cannot show his face to society anymore.. yeah..? but he decides to go after the baddiess anyhow and comes out with a blockbuster viewing experience.. hahahaha..

Something like what I am trying to do you know.. I hope you realise that this paranoia and schizophrenia concept that the americans gave me as a farewell present when I left the USA has pretty much made sure or was supposed to make sure that I could not show my face in society again.. just like wade wilson.. But it seems to be that, somehow, things have now turned around and I am now trying to clean up society of scum which forced this one me.. instead of wise cracking on every scene, I seem to writing the equivalent of it. Lol.. well, it is true that it is yet to be seen if I do get to the villains or not.. But for now.. lets laugh..

Well ok.. just so you know.. I did search for it.. but I am unable to find the word that he uses in the movie and then at the end he asks.. you must still be wondering if there is a word called…

Its something like that.. now that that was a dampener.. let me just cut to it.

Hope you try to find out what pimpilikapilapi is..

While you are thinking about that.. and after I have tried to finish up with ICICI and Bosch.. Lets start something else..

The porn paradigm..

Now, let me see if I can put some spanner in the works right there. I know that the porn industry exists only in the USA.. now come on.. we do have explicit scenes in just about every movie industry.. but USA really takes the cake when it comes to pornography dont they?? Only they have the Adult Video Awards.. yeah..?? Get the drift..??

So let me see if I can write to one of the state representatives in Australia about how they feel about this.

Did you realise that even this thought of action on porn resulted in me because I was referring to the psychologist that my GP gave me and asked me to research on the internet.. And lo and behold.. double, triple lols.. that particular psychiatrist was specialising on what is called porn addiction according to the online website. So now, we realise that we have created a whole new disease and a branch of medicine specialising in the study of it. Now, is this disease necessary? Do we need to spend time and money researching and curing something which need not exist in the first place?

So I am going to ask the representative in Australia, why do they not go the way of the suggestion made in Britain long long ago when they were still independent and had not become the national poodles of america.
During those times.. which are probably forgotten in the deep anals (anal.. hehehehe) of history, the british came up with the idea of “Opting in” instead of “Opting out” of porn and adult content. This would essentially mean that instead of having a nanny software on your PC to keep adult content out of reach of your kids.. you would have needed a nanny software to give you access to adult content which was otherwise not available at all.. meaning there is no way your kids can access adult content and only you can because you have access to the nanny software.

Quite a paradigm shift .. yeah??

But I guess the porn industry won and the british poodles lost.

Ok.. forget the poodles.. let us see what will essentially happen if the “Opt in” scheme were to be legalised.. This would essentially mean that no underage kid is ever going to see any nipples online. This also means that sex offenders cannot access pornography because when they try to “Opt in” to receive or access pornography they will be automatically .. well.. circumcised.. (does that keyword synch with the deadpool kind of script?? yes?? .. no??)

So.. lets roll the dice and see which representative I can connect with.. yes??

As for you.. yeah.. try to find out what pimpilikapilapi means..

Cheerio..

And oh.. I am pretty sure they will use the same reasons (privacy??) as in britain for this “Opt in” Scheme to loose in Australia too.. but ta-dah.. I will be there in India and will ensure that it does not die there in my country.

Pimpilikapilapi.

A Sincere request

I now understand that my having money or not is of no consequence. Without any money at all, society has given me good food, a bed and a place to stay. I am very thankful for that. Given this, I am sure society will help me with my needs irrespective of my having money or not. So I promise.. all my actions going forward will be in one way or another linked to the benefit of the society which has safeguarded me for the past 12 years. If I dont do this, then god help us.

Since I do not have any dependencies or to put it in another way.. since all my dependencies are taken care of by society, I believe I might be the perfect tool to go after schmucks because they can no longer threaten or attack something of value to me and thereby command my silence.

I also realise that given the spread of USA, google and its technological web, a lot of us might fear what befell me could befall your kids. I will not allow that to happen. Therefore, I am making this sincere request. Whatever you do with my other wishes, it does not matter, but please ensure that my court cases are real and the judgements are real. This will at the least mean that other activists can re-visit the direction in which I have launched legal action and continue to work for society even if I loose or I myself am lost.

It would also be great if i could somehow get a prioritized list of legal cases to undertake to ensure that economic might for one does not mean slavery for the rest. But, I will try to prioritize myself on what legal engagements need to come first to the best of my abilities and intelligence. Kindly do not get annoyed if my priorities do not match yours.

Clearly,

the first will be laws of the land- so we ensure people do not die working for the very fucks who are trying to make them slaves. Will possibly include tax evasion in foreign lands by multinationals and anti-monopoly thought processes as well as use of personal data.

the second priority will be community work - from the view of my hindu society, this will be temples so people once again differentiate good from bad and believe in Hope which is another nomenclature for god. This will also include possible research into the vedic texts.

the third priority will be that technology is brought under oversight. it should not interfere with growing kids allowing them to experience a healthy, natural adolescence as well as an atmosphere of learning till they are ready to enter and work for society. This will also mean that mistakes made in adolescence or youth which should really be a part of learning experience are not later used to threaten or influence the very same kids when they grow up to be our future leaders.

None of the above is new except for the third priority but we seem to lack the bite to enforce them and hopefully, me without any encumbrances will be able to deal with it in the right way.

I sincerely hope I am not wrong in this and I sincerely hope my request is heeded.

Sarvam Srikrishnarpanamasthu.

Latest ads

Back