• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Pursuit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF a thread does not have any activity for a period of 6 months, it is automatically closed.

You can create a new one or i can re-open the same. If you do not post a reply within 24 hours, it gets closed again.

Hello Praveen,

Thank you for your reply.. I would like to definitely request that the original thread be reopened. But I have the following quandary regarding your 24 hour condition. At this point, all my posts seem to take longer than a day to be posted after moderation. So I do not know when my posts are being posted online clearly. Given this, I might not be able to post within the 24 hours limit as I clearly do not know when the 24hr stop clock started...

The reason I am requesting the thread be reopened is because, the topic discussed there is close to my heart. To progress to my goals and pursuits, I really need inputs on how to proceed. I am hoping that this forum might be able to guide me better and therefore the thread.

At times, I might not have any new update for a long period of time simply because nothing new has happened with regard to my pursuit.. like what has happened now. But currently, I have some updates and I need to add to the thread. So I request you to kindly not close my thread again owing to non-replies. I hope my humble request is considered.

Thanks,
Krishnan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back