• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My ebook on Amazon - Diary of a Successful Loser: Looking beyond that Humble Brag

Mohan_000

My ebook is available on Amazon - Diary of a Successful Loser: Looking beyond that Humble Brag
Summary: A stealth-help book with life stories that will leave you inspired.

What's stealth-help? A mix of memoir and self-help genera, stealth help uses a person's experience to inspire readers to better their lives or themselves. This book is targeted at those looking for real-life inputs but find typical self-help books - with preachy quotes and advice off-putting.

Blurb: All of us are successful losers – Losers because of the setbacks. Successful because we have overcome setbacks, loss and failures.

In this stealth-help book, the author narrates notable failures and setbacks that have been part of his life journey in ways that he didn’t anticipate. These stories hold a mirror to typical experiences that we are likely to encounter in a life journey
  • Bullying, teasing and jibes
  • Setbacks that reshape one's career - What happens if one decides not to pursue a 'government career' after clearing UPSC?
  • Breakup of a relationship or a divorce - The author was briefly married to a senior IAS officer's daughter. He narrates the ups-downs and moving forward after a divorce
  • Loss of a loved one - read more
  • Difference of opinion with a boss or colleague that can alter one's career trajectory
These chapters in a life story, when stacked on top of one other make for a memorable layered cake. These stories reflect many of the common rants and raves on social media forums.

The eBook is available as a free Amazon KU download.

If you are a Blogger, Vlogger/Podcaster or with social media presence, send me note for a review copy​

Latest ads

Back