• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Muhurtha nirnayam for Seemantham in US

We want to perform our daughters seemantham and valaikappu in US, connecticut, as she can not travel to India for this function. The month is Maasi(kumba). Girls star is apabharani. I have two requests. 1) fixing a suitable muhurtham for the function taking into consideration the US time difference. 2) Any tamil / telugu vadhyar availability in Connecticut area ( or even in NY). Solicit help from knowledgable people. Thanks.

We want to perform our daughters seemantham and valaikappu in US, connecticut, as she can not travel to India for this function. The month is Maasi(kumba). Girls star is apabharani. I have two requests. 1) fixing a suitable muhurtham for the function taking into consideration the US time difference. 2) Any tamil / telugu vadhyar availability in Connecticut area ( or even in NY). Solicit help from knowledgable people. Thanks.
Namaskaram
I am Kalyanakrishna sastrigal from Houston. You can reach me at [email protected] or call me on 2402893866. Happy to help you sir. Thanks.

Latest ads

Back