• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mozhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariharan1972

Taking advantage of the May day holiday, just finished watching couple of movies on DVD - Paruthiveeran & Mozhi.

Of the two, i would strongly recommend Mozhi for a 'dekho'. It is a brilliantly crafted movie about a girl who is challenged by voice & hearing. Jothika is brilliant as the girl.

A clean movie which really touches the heart & makes you think about reaching out to the specially abled.

Very good music & clean humour are other highlights of the movie.

A good confidence booster too for someone who is down & depressed.

Directed by Radhamohan who has also directed some other sensible movies as well.

dear sir,
all prakash raj produced movies are good.
being away from tn i dont get a chance to watch them.
but watched Virupandi on sun and that was one heck of a movie.certainly deserved an award for the theme and presentation. but never got one!!?
thanks
eswaran

Mozhi=Kavithai

As you said, all Prakash Raj movies are good and different from the usual masala ones.
He has decided to produce many off-beat movies as written by him in Anantha Vikatan. He is a good and a very straight forward writer too.
Mozhi has overtaken his previous movies-Kanda Naal Muthal and Azhagiya Theeye in all regards.
A must-see movie for all(especially classic movie-likers).
By the way, what did you feel about Paruththi Veeran?

Fantastic movie. A must see. Contents not allergic to the sensitive among the honorable members of this forum !

dear sir,
i am not in TN so i dont get to see new movies. so no opinion on PV
but the songs and other promos are different and should be a good movie considering AMmers RAM was a super movie.(good songs too)
regards
eswaran

Paruthi Veeran .....

I happened to watch this movie a couple of months ago. Excellent acting by Sivakumar's son Karthik. I understand it is his first movie.

I did not particularly care for the tragic ending of the movie. There is no reason why a movie should have such gruesome, pathetic ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back