• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Most Intelligent Woman in the Ancient World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padders ji, I thought most Indian women were the handsome Romeo type, no? At least as per Amar Chitra Katha illustrations.

Post #27
Hahaha!:) Biswaji,I haven't really seen an Amar Chitra Katha for many years, so I don't know whether those illustrations are "de-sexed" or in fact titillating. I think the former, as this is read mainly by children. But I must check! :)

Dear Padders Ji,

Check out this pic..see the chicks bathing in the river..and note the fact that the farmer is doing his work and not ogling at them.

Can you imagine this?? None of the men are checking these chicks out!

These days guys claim that seeing a woman in a swimsuit at a swimming pool itself makes them run to the nearest bathroom! Ha Ha Ha

tamil-aru.jpg

Dear Renu,

The farmer is watched by his wife behind! He acts good!

May be his sons are sitting on the tree nearby, to ogle the chicks! :spy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back