• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

moral dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear madam...pls go ahead with the pooja.after long delay..i performed it for my son and he got married after 3 months. if u want to donate money give to any needy u can do that.but that in no way going to help ur daughters marriage. if poojas are considered to b waste then y do v hv temples. v can close guruvayur.tirupathi chidambaram and many more temples. this particular pooja will help u definitely.go ahead and help ur daughter

Dear vs-ramki 1950 sir

Can you please PM me or post publicly the details of the purohit who did the homam for you including contact phone .

With many thanks in advance
Vanaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back