• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Movies ALSO have a moral responsibility to teach values and create awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have added the word ALSO in the Heading purposely as nowadays
many movies are produced only to earn money

Indian Censor Board has banned 15 movies for various reasons

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/entertainment/banned-hoon-main/

Many present day Movies lack their Social responsibility and their main focus is only on strong sex scenes, Crime and unimaginable violence,provocative Scenes and dialogues against Brahmin community, Political satire, and the list goes on and on.

In olden days, ( 1940- 1970 ) this was not the case; Bhakthi Movies, National Freedom Movies, Family oriented story movies were produced and they were financially successful too.

Nowadays we find more crimes , sex offenses, murder for gain etc probably due to present day movies which is mass media.

What we need now is a Change of awareness of the Shareholders of Movie Business

Unless the Producers and Directors of the Movie Makers realize this, the Change may not come in the distant future.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...-and-social-responsibility/article1931600.ece

Last edited:
Cinema other than cricket is the only source of entertainment for our people.

I hope the new govt does not move in to damage this also like FTII.

Already cricket is messed up by politicians in BCCI.

If all avenues of mass entertainment are blocked, there will be a boom in indias population as there will be no avenues left for mass entertainment

Who's moral? The only thing you should expect a business, is to be legal and produce income for investors.

PJ ji,

Yes you are right. Movies do have the responsibility to teach sound morals.

I have started watching movies in YouTube in my pastime, I watched 4 movies in the last 10 days. In one KamalHassan old-time movie (Ilayamai Oonjal Adudirathu) that I watched, the concept of widow remarriage was stressed, in 'Thegidi' (2014) public awareness of how accident insurance policies are manipulated in India is stressed, the movie was very good and entertaining too. Whereas the movies become boring only when they become overboard with a message and repeat that endlessly...

To me, everything we do should have a purpose. Even writing in this forum, I do that when I think I am really 'contributing' even if something simpler... I never write purely for fun or for my own timepass.. there is no point in doing something without a useful purpose.

If a message thru the cinematic medium is subtle and not preachy ,it gets a welcome.

However , some go overboard in stressing morals and the medium ceases to entertain which is its primary objective.

Who would like to be lectured on morals and pay for it also.?

Invariably in every movie, except a few there will be a Hero and a Villain. Hero will be a good guy and the Villain will be a bad boy. After series of conflicts, trouble, fight and a bit of romance with Heroine, the good will win at last and this will be the stereotype story line. The morale mostly being ‘Right triumphs over the wrong’ is projected in movies and our fans never bothered to view repeatedly such movies by going in for tickets in black by paying extra.lol

The social responsibility is in conveying 'Sathyamev Jayate'.

Last edited by a moderator:
‘காக்கா முட்டை’ திரைப்படத்தை பார்த்து கொ&#2995

‘காக்கா முட்டை’ திரைப்படத்தை பார்த்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டோம்

ஜூலை 19,2015,

201507190124066579_Masked-robbers-tabloid-confession_SECVPF.gif

சென்னை,

சென்னையில் ஓடும் ரெயிலில் கடற்படை வீரரை தாக்கி கொள்ளையடித்த முகமூடி கொள்ளையர்கள் கைது செய்யப்பட்டனர். போலீசாரிடம், ‘காக்கா முட்டை’ படத்தை பார்த்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டோம் என்று பரபரப்பு தகவல் அளித்துள்ளனர்.

முகமூடி கொள்ளையர்கள்

கொல்கத்தாவில் இருந்து கடந்த 12-ந்தேதி சென்னை சென்டிரல் நோக்கி வந்த ‘ஹவுரா மெயிலில்’, முகமூடி அணிந்த 5 கொள்ளையர்கள் அரிவாள், கத்தி உள்ளிட்ட பயங்கர ஆயுதங்களுடன் ஏறினர். ரெயிலில் பயணித்த கடற்படை வீரர் அஸ்லிப்(வயது24) என்பவரை அரிவாளால் தாக்கி, அவரிடம் இருந்து ரூ.10 ஆயிரம் மற்றும் லேப்டாப் உள்ளிட்ட பொருட்களை கொள்ளையடித்து தப்பிச்சென்றனர்.

இதில் படுகாயமடைந்த அஸ்லிப் சென்னை ஸ்டான்லி ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் சிகிச்சை பெற்றுவருகிறார். அவரிடம் போலீசார் விசாரணை மேற்கொண்டனர். அவர் சொன்ன அங்க அடையாளங்களை குறித்து கொண்டு முதற்கட்டமாக வண்ணாரப்பேட்டையை சேர்ந்த 50-க்கும் மேற்பட்டோரிடம் விசாரணையை போலீசார் மேற்கொண்டனர்.

5 பேர் கைது

அப்போது வண்ணாரப்பேட்டையை சேர்ந்த சண்முகம் (19), தங்க சாலையை சேர்ந்த வினோத் குமார்(19), கொருக்குப்பேட்டையை சேர்ந்த வெள்ளை என்ற அஜித் (19), இம்மானுவேல் பீட்டர் (19) மற்றும் இத்தா என்ற அஜித் (19) ஆகியோர் முன்னுக்கு பின் முரணாகவும், சந்தேகம் அடையும் வகையிலும் போலீசாரின் கேள்விகளுக்கு பதில் அளித்தனர். போலீசார் தொடர்ந்து நடத்திய விசாரணையில் ரெயிலில் முகமூடி கொள்ளையில் ஈடுபட்டதாக அவர்கள் 5 பேரும் ஒப்புக்கொண்டனர். இதைத்தொடர்ந்து அவர்களை போலீசார் கைது செய்தனர். போலீசாரிடம் அவர்கள் 5 பேரும் பரபரப்பு வாக்குமூலம் அளித்தனர்.

அவர்கள் கூறியதாவது:-

சினிமா காட்சி

நாங்கள் வேலை எதுவும் கிடைக்காமல் வெட்டியாக ஊர்சுற்றிக்கொண்டு இருந்தோம். சொகுசு வாழ்க்கைக்காக திருட்டு மற்றும் வழிப்பறியில் ஈடுபடலாம் என்றும் திட்டமிட்டோம். ஆனால் திருட்டில் ஈடுபட்டு மாட்டிக்கொண்டால் ஜெயிலில் அடைபட்டு விடுவோம் என்று பயந்தோம். எனவே எந்த இலக்கும் இல்லாமல் தொடர்ந்து ஊரை சுற்றியபடியே இருந்தோம்.

இந்தநிலையில் நாங்கள் சமீபத்தில் ‘காக்கா முட்டை’ திரைப்படத்தை பார்த்தோம். படத்தில் ரெயில் படிக்கட்டில் உட்கார்ந்தவாறு செல்போனில் விளையாடிக் கொண்டு வருபவர் ஒருவரை, சிறுவர்கள் குச்சியால் தாக்கி செல்போனை கீழே விழ வைப்பார்கள். பின்னர் அந்த பயணி கதறியபடியே செல்ல, செல்போனை எடுத்துக்கொண்டு சிறுவர்கள் மகிழ்ச்சியோடு சென்று விடுவார்கள். இந்த காட்சி எங்கள் மனதை மிகவும் தாக்கியது.

களத்தில் இறங்கினோம்

யாரிடமும் மாட்டிக்கொள்ளாமல் சம்பாதிக்க இதுதான் வழி என்று நினைத்தோம். ஓடும் ரெயிலில் பயணி குதிக்க பயப்படுவான். எனவே சிரமமே இல்லாமல் செல்போன் கொள்ளையில் ஈடுபடலாம் என்று நினைத்தோம்.

திடீரென்று, மனதில் இன்னொரு பொறி தட்டியது. சிறு சிறு கொள்ளையில் ஈடுபடுவதை காட்டிலும் ‘ஒரு கொள்ளை அடித்தாலும் ஒரு மாதம் காலத்தை ஓட்டவேண்டும்’ என்று சிந்தனை வந்தது. அதன்படியே ரெயிலில் இதுவரை நடந்த கொள்ளை சம்பவங்களை சில செய்தித்தாள்களில் படித்தோம். எனவே சிக்காமல் கொள்ளையடிக்க திட்டமிட்டோம். அதன்படி முகமூடி அணிந்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டு களத்தில் இறங்கினோம்.

பயமே காட்டிக் கொடுத்துவிட்டது

ஆனால் ரெயிலில் அந்த கடற்படை வீரர் எங்களை பிடிக்க எண்ணினார். எங்களை தாக்க ஆரம்பித்துவிட்டார். எனவே நாங்களும் எங்களிடம் இருந்த அரிவாளை கொண்டு தாக்கி தப்பிச்சென்று விட்டோம். அன்றைய நாளில் இருந்தே நாங்கள் போலீசாரை நினைத்து பயந்துகொண்டே இருந்தோம். எப்படியும் தப்பிவிடலாம் என்று நினைத்தோம். ஆனால் விசாரணையின் போது எங்களின் பயமே காட்டிக் கொடுத்துவிட்டது. எங்களது முதல் திருட்டே எங்கள் வாழ்க்கையை திசைமாற்றிவிட்டது.

இவ்வாறு விசாரணையில் கொள்ளையர்கள் தெரிவித்து உள்ளனர்.

சினிமாவை பார்த்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டு முகமூடி கொள்ளையர்கள் கைது செய்யப்பட்ட சம்பவம் சென்னையில் மிகப்பெரிய தாக்கத்தினை ஏற்படுத்திவிட்டது.

http://www.dailythanthi.com/News/State/2015/07/19012416/Masked-robbers-tabloid-confession.vpf

Low budget films with new faces are produced at a cost of around Rs. 2 crores with the fervent hope that even if the films do not run successfully in theatres, their rights can be sold to SUN TV for a sum of Rs. 1 crore and make good the loss.Film making is a risky venture. How the society which visits theatre once in a blue moon, expect morals and ethics?. Morals and ethics are freely taught at kAlatchebams.

‘காக்கா முட்டை’ திரைப்படத்தை பார்த்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டோம்

சினிமாவை பார்த்து கொள்ளையடிக்க ஆசைப்பட்டு முகமூடி கொள்ளையர்கள் கைது செய்யப்பட்ட சம்பவம் சென்னையில் மிகப்பெரிய தாக்கத்தினை ஏற்படுத்திவிட்டது.

http://www.dailythanthi.com/News/State/2015/07/19012416/Masked-robbers-tabloid-confession.vpf

Moral: உப்பு தின்னவன் தண்ணீர் குடித்தே ஆகவேண்டும் ..

One has to necessarily pay the penalty.

Learned..................members should realise that while comments are tolerated, for abuse one has to pay price for it. There is no escape.

It is predicted that Guru Peyarchi will have adverse effect on some.

Now hear FREE ' kalatchepam' offered by all inmates inside the jail. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

And everyone finds fault with X rated movies..not realizing that they create awareness and values that might actually help to cut down the divorce rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back