• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Monkey crying for 2 Days at Vaitheeswaran Koil

Status
Not open for further replies.
வைத்தீஸ்வரன் கோயிலின் பின் பிரகாரத்தில் பத்ரகாளியம்மன் கோயில் உள்ளது. அந்த கோயிலில் கடந்த சில தினங்களுக்கு முன் மாலை 3 மணிக்கு வந்த குரங்கு, அம்மன் கருவறை எதிரே அமர்ந்துகொண்டது. குரங்கு வந்து அமர்ந்தது சிவாச்சாரியார்களுக்கும், பக்தர்கள் மத்தியிலும் பெரும் ஆச்சர்யத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியது.

பக்தர்களுக்கு தீபத்தை காட்டிய சிவாச்சாரியார்கள், குரங்குக்கும் காட்டியிருக்கிறாகள். சாமியின் தரிசனத்தை ஏற்றுக்கொண்ட குரங்கு, அங்கேயே அமர்ந்துகொண்டு மெய்யுருகி மீண்டும் ஆழ்ந்த வழிபாட்டில் ஈடுபட்டது. சிவாச்சாரியார்கள் குரங்கை உற்றுப் பார்த்திருக்கிறார்கள். அப்போது, கண்களில் கண்ணீர்விட்டு பத்ரகாளியம்மனை வழிபட்டுக் கொண்டிருந்ததை பார்த்து ஆச்சர்யம் அடைந்தனர்.

எதை நினைத்து பத்ரகாளியம்மனை குரங்கு வழிபட்டுக் கொண்டிருக்கிறதோ என்று பக்தர்கள் தங்களுக்குள் பேசிக் கொண்டிருந்தனர்.

அம்மனை வழிபட வருபவர்கள் யாரையும் குரங்கு எந்த தொந்தரவும் செய்யவில்லை. பக்தர்கள் வாழைப்பழம், தேங்காய் கொடுத்தனர். அதை சிறிதளவு மட்டும் எடுத்துக் கொண்டுள்ளது குரங்கு.

அன்று இரவு 9 மணிவரை பத்ரகாளியம்மனை தரிசித்த குரங்கு, இரவு 9 மணிவரை அங்கேயே இருந்துள்ளது. கோயில் ஊழியர்கள் இரவு 9 மணிக்கு வந்து பூட்டிச்சென்றனர். ஆனால் குரங்கு வெளியில் செல்லவில்லை. மறுநாள் காலை வந்து கோயில் ஊழியர்கள் சன்னதியை திறந்தனர். அப்போதும் குரங்கு அங்கே தொடர்ந்து வழிபாட்டில் இருந்ததால் கோயில் அறங்காவலர் குழுவினரிடையே பெரும் ஆச்சர்யத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியது.

பத்ரகாளியம்மனை வழிபடும் குரங்கை அப்பகுதி மக்கள் அனைவரும் வியப்புடன் பார்த்துச் சென்றனர்.
- ஏ.ராம்

http://www.vikatan.com/news/article...=facebook&utm_medium=EMagazine&utm_campaign=1

Monkey crying for 2 Days at Vaitheeswaran Koil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byo1YW-A0yg

Published on Jul 18, 2015

A Monkey crying for 2 Days without taking any foods at Vaitheeswaran Koil in Tami Nadu. Devotees coming in large numbers to see this monkey...

Last edited:
Surprising, indeed! Just goes to prove that animals are not impervious to the power of the Divine!

Lalit

I am appalled at the sight of injustice, ignorance and superstitions of the people watching this animal die.
Has anybody thought of taking the monkey to a zoo veterinary doctor?
Instead of mumbo jumbo and all this human emotion being expressed, the monkey is probably sick.
But then again it is India.

http://animals.mom.me/tell-marmoset-monkey-sick-9472.html
An alternate way to treat sick animal.

http://animals.mom.me/tell-marmoset-monkey-sick-9472.html
Our team in Indonesia is providing intensive care for a baby orangutan that is seriously ill after suffering months of neglect. For the first year of his life little Budi was kept as a pet in a chicken cage and fed entirely on condensed milk. Budi arrived at IAR’s Orangutan Rescue Centre in Ketapang in December. A local from Kubing in Ketapang had informed the authorities that she was willing to hand over a small baby orangutan that she had been keeping as a pet. She also admitted that the baby was very sick. The rescue team, Rudi from the Agency for Natural Resources Conservation in Ketapang (BKSDA), Andi from the Gunung Palung National Park, and Dr Ayu Handayani and Riyan from IAR, responded to the call immediately. After a journey of more than 10 hours by boat and by road, Budi arrived safely at the centre.
IMG-20141217-WA001.jpg

Last edited:
Had it been sick Vikatan, a progressive Tamil magazine, would have highlighted it...In any case some one can act on Prasadji's suggestion

Just now I sent an e-mail, along with the video link, to the Blue cross of India, Chennai,

requesting them to save the monkey. Hope proper action will be taken soon.

I am appalled at the sight of injustice, ignorance and superstitions of the people watching this animal die.
Has anybody thought of taking the monkey to a zoo veterinary doctor?
Instead of mumbo jumbo and all this human emotion being expressed, the monkey is probably sick.
But then again it is India.
Well said.

Just now I sent an e-mail, along with the video link, to the Blue cross of India, Chennai,

requesting them to save the monkey. Hope proper action will be taken soon.
Well done; I too hope so...

I got this reply! :(

''Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for contacting us, please give us the location and the complete address to rescue the animal if it is in Chennai and if the

temple is out of Chennai, please contact the nearest animal welfare organisation, we are sorry to inform you that the Blue Cross of India

is a private NGO operating in only Chennai, Tamil Nadu, with absolutely no branches anywhere else in the Country.''

Just sent an email to the Nagapattinam District Collector ( as Vaitheeswaran Koil comes under this District ) with this youtube link asking him to take some medical action for this monkey .I do not know whether any action has been taken for it so far and whether it has attarcted the Collectors attention .

Hope some help will be rendered to the monkey soon.

BTW, don't we have members living near Vaitheeswaran koil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back