• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Money Management – key areas to focus when creating a Portfolio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbs ji very sensible post.
like last line - try to give good education .... edn. is always nice investment-
brahmins give high priority to education.hence when they think of working indian community in uS they think of tam/telugu brahmins brain power ,vegetarianism and their colour. - who constitute a fair segment in adddition to banias/gujus in business
real estate appears to be unattractive after the mortgage crisis unlike india. most in this forum have reported huge losses.it appears you lose in a big way when there are losses.
stocks are not for the faint hearted . you have to have sustained interest to make money.
you are lucky with real estate in delhi with flat in delhi with metro coming up . have you converted from leasehold to free hold. there are camps in all localities. do you have a DDA flat by any chance. now is the time for it
hi sir,

i have 2 society apts in joint name in east delhi.....i got offer for free hold....even i got allotment in Dwaraka through DDA...

i had tough time with DDA...finally i cancelled it before possession....i already told u that my experiences with DDA/DESU...infact

delhi metro station in front of my society gate......so the prices are skyrocketting....

ash wisdom lies in living at optimal distance. if you go very near sun you get burnt
if you go far away it is cold . at optimal distance it is optimally warm
so are relationships.

Philosophy of life?! But though we know the perils, we (people like me) still hang to them. You are wiser!:rockon:. Problem for me is I do not know how near is near and how far is far. Leave alone that. I do not even know the difference between sun and the moon at times (metaphoric).

Btw, I thank Jaykay ji a lot for initiating this thread and for sharing his thoughts with us. I also thank many others for sharing their views. This is one of the interesting threads in the recent times. This thread also exhibits the knowledge, experience and wisdom of members of this forum. Thanks to Praveen ji for providing a platform for these brains! :clap2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back