• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Money Looted Estimates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know why no one ever talks about the money kept in the Swiss banks by our ex-royals. This money also strictly belongs to the people of India. At least the business men did some work and earned the money. But the ex Kings earned it really by looting. The stacks of jewelery, the real estate owned by them.

The descendants of the patriotic Kings who fought against the British are now penniless and unknown. But the descendants of the traitors who sold India to the British are rich and continue to rule us.

Unasked question? Why?

re

I do not know why no one ever talks about the money kept in the Swiss banks by our ex-royals. This money also strictly belongs to the people of India. At least the business men did some work and earned the money. But the ex Kings earned it really by looting. The stacks of jewelery, the real estate owned by them.

The descendants of the patriotic Kings who fought against the British are now penniless and unknown. But the descendants of the traitors who sold India to the British are rich and continue to rule us.

Unasked question? Why?

brilliant question N....!!Now i am wondering how come no one is raising the voice,at least for this ,i hope the datilts win election and become PM!!So,that they can loot it and stash it :(

sb

N-ji,

reminds me of the title of a raja of some country that is supposed to be chettinad...

one unknown side of so-called (in)justice party is this:

the british were recognizing estate holdings of those that were involved in supporting JP but turned down other ones they had no use for....a case of double standards well played..

Last edited:
nachhi!

now there is no king to make them accountable - what's the point in harping about the past.

re

nachhi!

now there is no king to make them accountable - what's the point in harping about the past.

everything is all about past,including our culture,religion,saints.puranas are past.ithihasas are past.we shine on reflected glory of our forefathers.that is why wise saints say live in the present and accept life as it comes.

sb

1456 Bn USD cash is stashed in swiss banks by Indians.. Its an official report..

Is it the money of Business peoples? Or DrugLords?

bala!

surrendered already ! don't worry. Ellam Uyirum EESHAN villayattu!

What I'm not comfortable with is - the shallow thinking of the UTOPIANS - if they created the world, then they can dream their non-sense to change the world. BUT,they didn't , the world is given to them. It's all given. the puncha bhutam is given - they own nothing.

regards

What I'm not comfortable with is - the shallow thinking of the UTOPIANS - if they created the world, then they can dream their non-sense to change the world. BUT,they didn't , the world is given to them. It's all given. the puncha bhutam is given - they own nothing.

A fundamentalist owns nothing either.

Yet he abuses everything, makes his own rules and creates a breed of his own making to follow.

Just a 30 second 1 cent cross-talk interjection.

Atleast a Fundmentalist Knows his root.

Fundamentalist never abuse anything. For fundamentally they know their roles and play accordingly.

Poeple without any base aka baseless people - they I think are the real culprits...

Atleast a Fundmentalist Knows his root.

Fundamentalist never abuse anything. For fundamentally they know their roles and play accordingly.

Poeple without any base aka baseless people - they I think are the real culprits...

Who are baseless people?

A fundamentalist imagines he has a root. He has self-designed a role for himself.

A wahabi imagines his root is in a particular way, just because he follows a selective interpretation. He rejects a sufi as a kafir because he does not accept a sufi's interpretation. Finally after 700 years, the fundamentalist wahhabi cud not get rid of the sufi. So he bombs a sufi's mosques and shrines.

A pseudo-orthodox-fundamentalist-brahmin is no different from a wahhabi. He merely is in the process of creating a breed based on false interpretations with an axe-brand. After 700 years, he too will be bombing and using parashurama and various texts to justify violence.

That wud finally proove that his root was that of a warrior and not a vedic-brahmin.

Last edited:
wahabi's fundamentals are mis-placed my dear, there is no sufficient knowledge for swarga prapti or moksha prapti - my dear.

what false interpretation - that there is jaati is a false interpretation is it?

konjam padhama illaneer vetti kudichuttu vaanga - apparama pesuvom - veyilin kodumaiyo?

wahabi's fundamentals are mis-placed my dear, there is no sufficient knowledge for swarga prapti or moksha prapti - my dear.

what false interpretation - that there is jaati is a false interpretation is it?

konjam padhama illaneer vetti kudichuttu vaanga - apparama pesuvom - veyilin kodumaiyo?

wahabi beleives his fundamentals are correct and that of others are misplaced.

a fundamentalist-brahmin also beleives his fundamentals are correct and that of others are misplaced.

wahabi beleives he is going to heaven if he does namaz 5 times a day, follows everything in the quran and hadits perfectly. for him killing is ok, because it is in self-defence.

a fundamentalist brahmin beleives he is going to heaven bcoz he does all required rituals perfectly. for him killing (in future) will also be considered ok, because it is for dharma rakshana.

illani kudikkallaya innum?

fundamentalist brahmin doesn't need to think about other path. He strives to follow only his DHARMA and he attains what he seeks.

they may be right or wrong / mis-placed? so what? It doesn't bother him.

illani kudikkallaya innum?

fundamentalist brahmin doesn't need to think about other path. He strives to follow only his DHARMA and he attains what he seeks.

they may be right or wrong / mis-placed? so what? It doesn't bother him.

a fundamentalist imagines he is following dharma because of selective interpretation.

he justifies things like theetu. it does not bother him. but he bothers others.

IMAGINATION BELONGS TO UTOPIAN

FUNDAMENTALIST doesn't need to imagine anything - because fundamentally his role is to follow - simple.

Theetu is a valid thing. Without Theetu - you will not have the scripture at first.
without scripture - what is kundalini? ...

If someone say they are not going to touch me ? I would say please enjoy your freedom.

Infact - during poojas and shrardhas we cannot touch even our parent - because it is "theetu" that doesn;t mean our parent didn;t love us or so... a child may think so but on contrary the parent is concerned about the wel-fare of family so they observe the austerities to propitiate the GODS.

What is taken as non-love by the child is acutally an act of immense LOVE

only the child needs to grow out of immaturity to learn properly..

IMAGINATION BELONGS TO UTOPIAN

FUNDAMENTALIST doesn't need to imagine anything - because fundamentally his role is to follow - simple.

Theetu is a valid thing. Without Theetu - you will not have the scripture at first.
without scripture - what is kundalini? ...

If someone say they are not going to touch me ? I would say please enjoy your freedom.

Infact - during poojas and shrardhas we cannot touch even our parent - because it is "theetu" that doesn;t mean our parent didn;t love us or so... a child may think so but on contrary the parent is concerned about the wel-fare of family so they observe the austerities to propitiate the GODS.

What is taken as non-love by the child is acutally an act of immense LOVE

only the child needs to grow out of immaturity to learn properly..

imagination is creativity. fundamentalism is stupidity.

you got your pc to type on becoz of someone's imagination. not because of a fundamentalist practicing theetu.

forget kundalini, its not for fundamentalists...theetu was not there in vedic times...because those rishis were lost in the divine and were themselves were living like untouchables, they ate anything including meat, they wore deer or blackbuck skins...if those hymn makers come in front of you now, you will treat them as untouchables because of your fundamentalism...

you can live your theetu, no one is stopping you....but if you follow theetu outside home against someone in an egalitarian modern society, then you will be removed away to live in a remote corner where theetu will be followed against you...

btw, did you know why british had mistaken brahmins as left handed castes during colonial times...go and find out..am sure a fundamentalist like you will enjoy the learning journey...

Last edited:
it pays to be a stupid - certain times.

see - you have spoken big-big words without understanding the heaviness of it...

with or without pc i'll be happy - but cannot say the same with "theetu" . we poor STUPID followers just followed what is said. why you get angry about that. ?

rishis can live like anything - but when they prescribe to us the medicines - they didn't ask us to live like them - they put restrictions - what to do?

definetly i'll treat them untouchables - cause that's how they wrote? whose fault?

Now you can talk anything ..... , without "theetu" we wouldn't have carried the bulks of the hymns singers without "aksharam pisagama" for you to talk about kundalini....

now what are you saying, some brahmins didn't live up to the standards and in worst case they lived exactly oppositely... that's the sad part......what to do ?

BTW I'm writing here for orthodox people...many as i know lived, living with integrity till today.

it pays to be a stupid - certain times.

see - you have spoken big-big words without understanding the heaviness of it...

with or without pc i'll be happy - but cannot say the same with "theetu" . we poor STUPID followers just followed what is said. why you get angry about that. ?

rishis can live like anything - but when they prescribe to us the medicines - they didn't ask us to live like them - they put restrictions - what to do?

definetly i'll treat them untouchables - cause that's how they wrote? whose fault?

Now you can talk anything ..... but it works , without "theetu" we wouldn't have carried the bulks of the hymns singers without "aksharam pisagama" for you to talk about kundalini....

now what are you saying, some brahmins didn't live up to the standards and in worst case they lived exactly oppositely... that's the sad part......what to do ?

BTW I'm writing here for orthodox people...many as i know lived, living with integrity till today.

rishis did not put any restrictions...how can they, when they themselves were living like that...do not blame them for your short-comings and the misinterpretations of the later teachers.

go ask any monk the metaphor behind the incident why a dom with 4 dogs came in front of adi shankara...

good luck with treating even the rishis as untouchables...

am not saying all brahmins...do not misquote me...i am saying pseudo-orthodox-fundamentalist-brahmin like you.

am sorry am not inclined to converse with self-designated "poor stupid followers" beyond this...bye.

they did put restriction.

that's between BP and GOD. BP is at different level above all Varna dharma.

that's for sanyasis .

for us we still have to follow restrictions.

see - why you jump - how do we know he is a rishi? tell me. even if he is a rishi - so what?

we just follow instructions - that too given by them what?

now you can talk kundalini... how the sampradaya comes? from intelligence and who communicated? and what sort of auterites they undergo to carry that?

Last edited by a moderator:
see - why you jump - how do we know he is a rishi? tell me. even if he is a rishi - so what?

we just follow instructions - that too given by them what?

now you can talk kundalini... how the sampradaya comes? from intelligence and who communicated? and what sort of auterites they undergo to carry that?

mm,

i do not think a person who goes by literal translation can even try to understand kundalini...excuse me, am out of it....bye.

Last edited:
wahhabism is being followed predominantly by saudi arabian royal family and its inhabitants.proh mohd declared only quran should be followed,not even hadiths.but prior proh.mohd there have been many prohets,so therefore people indulge in having a consolidated view.osama bin laden is following wahhabism.he joined with pakistanis,afghanistanis,americans to fight russians communism occupation in afghanistan.

once the job of removing russians from afghanistan was done,promptly americans interest in afghanistan waned,not realising the repurcussions in that region on account the bloody wars.

now the saudi arabian king quietly palmed off fundamentalist like osama bin laden outside his country and kept his population safe from any harm,and sacrificed afghanis,pakis,iranis,iraqis...by collabarating with americans who are smart with vested interest.terror is a biz.arms.human resources recruitment.political agendas.power to create chaos,like how spectre creates in james bond movies :).

islam is being used rather in a disgusting way,but its yielding results wherein christian proselytisation is getting stopped.now nato forces are being used collectively in the guise of terror,so that there is a place in earth,wherein the kshatriya forces are battling it.unfortunate that afghanis,pakis,iranis,iraqis,....etc are being used as pawns for the super-powers of the world,for their vested interested.super-powers=russinas,chinese,france,uk,usa.

wherein brahmanism and wahhabism can be compared,i am at my wits ends to understand this analogy here?????

sb

palindrome, is it not extremism to stick to one point of view? if so, then you too are an extremist in stressing your point...

so, what is the dividing line...? and who decides?

think you would understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back