• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Missed Oonabdheegam

Namasthe sir,
We have been doing the 1 year rituals for my Mother in law who expired last year. This week was the oonabdheegam and varushabdheegam but we couldn’t do that because of another relative’s death (10 days theetu). We have postponed the varushabdheegam but Shastri said no alternate date for oonabdheegam. Is there any parikaram for not performing oonabdheegam? would there be any bad effects? We are really worried. Please let us know
Thanks
Lakshmi

Just stumbled upon this thread... Well, I do not think that there are bad effects. I think you just need to reschedule it again. Since you can't really blame yourself especially if you all are busy. I think your mother-in-law will absolutely understand. May her souls be in a better place.

Latest ads

Back