• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Missed my mother's thithi this year due to Corona.what to do ?

same case for me what to do
Pl search 'harivara.com' on google and check the site link with description 'ancestor ritual'. I am also giving you the cell number '99760 05005' (Rajesh Shastrigal) with whom I have arranged for my mother's annual ceremony - there are other priests too for all Smarta/Vaishnava/Madhva speaking different languages Tamil/Kannada etc. The rates are reasonable and they even depute priests and cook to your house if required else they arrange the place for you. You can pay online thru card/ netbanking. The service is available in quite a few cities.

I stumbled on this site just in time. Please Inform others you know. I can understand how sentimental we are about performing this for our parents.

my Mother attained Moksha on 29th April 2013
Paksham=Krishna
Thithi=Chaturthi
Month=Chitra

Her thithi was on 26/04/2020 . But due to Corona, it could note held the priest failed to come and the place where the ritual was to be held was closed .when can I next do it.when is the next thithi date ?
Is it possible to do it this year on the monthly thithi
In case Sraaddham has been missed on the appointed Tithi owing to forgetfulness, it should be
performed in the following Krishna Paksha Ashtami, Ekadasi or Amavasya.

Latest ads

Back