• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Meaning of Carnatic music songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEar Friends,
I have started a blog on meaning of Carnatic music songs. You can view it in
Translations of some songs of Carntic music
I welcome contributions to this blog. It would be published under your name. I can be contacted at ramya475 at hotmail dot com, With best wishes, Ramachander

Very good work Sri Ramachander,

Why don't you make it into a pdf file and upload it in our website so that all of us can download and see.

All the best

Endaro Mahaanubhavu...

Dear mama,

namaskaram. my humble respect to you and Carnatic music. You are indeed doing a great service to Carnatic music. Kindly give us the translations of pancharatna kritis, Dikshitar kritis, navavarana kritis, Purandaradasa kritis and ashtapathis.

I am a Carnatic vocalist and meanings are needed to pronounce correctly and educate our music students.

namaskaram to Carnatic music...
Lakshmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back