• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mantra and Tantra Yoga ------ Guru and Diksha (Initiation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a lot about Mantra and Tantra yoga and how its necessary for a Guru to give Diksha to a person before one can start and do tantra yoga. I am interested to learn more about this and to learn Mantra and Tantra Yoga duly after taking Diksha from a Guru. Any person who can guide me more on this ? Any Guru to teach me this mantra and tantra yoga. ????

i still remember those days when I was suffering from jaundice and my loving mother, took to me to a lady with mantra power, who used to treat me with ** needles ** (the ordinary needles used for sewing and stitching clothes) using which she used to chant some mantras and then put them in water. When I say treated me with needles, ( i mean it was just asking me to touch the needles after she has said her mantras etc and then put them in water and I could see the plain water turn yellowish ). During a previous time when I was ill with jaundice, I had also been to a person, who used ** VIBHUTI ** to treat me.

The third and last time that I had jaundice was in 1996 when my mother was no more and I had no idea of the whereabouts of either the lady nor the gentleman who knew this the mantra/tantra practice. My third attack was so severe that I was hospitalised for nearly a fortnight and doctors used me as a testing ground to treat me with all sorts of medicines. One doctor even made me go for a emergency sonography that also on this same Ganesh Chathurthi day in 1996 (when almost all hospitals etc have a declared holiday and are closed ) and based on the sonography report, the doctor even declared and stated that my kidneys were failing. Well I am sure all can imagine what that means, especially 12 - 15 years ago? I just seemed to have the will power to come out, and came out very weak both in terms of health ( and wealth .. down by more than a quarter of my life savings for a 15 days luxury cruise tour of the hospital et all ) Now to more serious matters .........

I would like to learn mantra and tantra yoga, to help needy persons *( of course not for personal monetary gains ). This thought has been influencing me lately, especially after I came to know of a young boy of 25 years from our colony, who expired last fortnight, after a relapse of jaundice and also food poisoning which was so severe that doctors advised him that he needed a liver transplant and then he was rushed to a Globe Hospital in Madras ( I like to use Madras instead of Chennai, as I like to say Bombay instead of Mumbai ). But all efforts proved futile and the boy collapsed after continuous blood vomiting etc.

Views comments, and more than that any willing Guru may please comment.

Thanking everyone in advance.

K.Ramachandran Bombay

Last edited:
I came to know that These were said in Atharvana Veda. I also heard that Pandits of Atharvana Veda were in Plenty in Kerala.

Seivinai,Pilli,Sooniyam are some significance of Atharvana Veda , I Think...

Can any one describes in detail.

I have heard a lot about Mantra and Tantra yoga and how its necessary for a Guru to give Diksha to a person before one can start and do tantra yoga. I am interested to learn more about this and to learn Mantra and Tantra Yoga duly after taking Diksha from a Guru. Any person who can guide me more on this ? Any Guru to teach me this mantra and tantra yoga. ????

i still remember those days when I was suffering from jaundice and my loving mother, took to me to a lady with mantra power, who used to treat me with ** needles ** ( the ordinary needles used for sewing and stitching clothes ) using which she used to chant some mantras and then put them in water. When I say treated me with needles, ( i mean it was just asking me to touch the needles after she has said her mantras etc and then put them in water and I could see the plain water turn yellowish ). During a previous time when I was ill with jaundice, I had also been to a person, who used ** VIBHUTI ** to treat me.
I would like to learn mantra and tantra yoga, to help needy persons *( of course not for personal monetary gains ). This thought has been influencing me lately, especially after I came to know of a young boy of 25 years from our colony, who expired last fortnight, after a relapse of jaundice and also food poisoning which was so severe that doctors advised him that he needed a liver transplant and then he was rushed to a Globe Hospital in Madras ( I like to use Madras instead of Chennai, as I like to say Bombay instead of Mumbai ). But all efforts proved futile and the boy collapsed after continuous blood vomiting etc.

Views comments, and more than that any willing Guru may please comment.

Thanking everyone in advance.

K.Ramachandran Bombay

Dear Shri Ramachandran,

I cannot help you in guiding to a guru or about mantra and tantra yogas. But, regarding your idea to learn mantras and tantras to help cure people from diseases like jaundice, it may be useful to know that today jaundice covers Hepatitis A, B, C, and D. Some of these are nearly fatal and so highly infectious that the hospitals dissuade taking even the dead body home and advise taking it (completely covered with antiseptic bandage) direct for cremation/burial.

In such scenarios when we are coming across newer and newer infections, do you consider this mantra/tantra will be of any use except in giving you a certain mental satisfaction of having tried your best to help the diseased person, can it not be obtained by sincerely praying in your pooja room for the speedy recovery of the person?

Of course the above suggestion will not be adequate nor applicable, if there is a desire for recognition and publicity.

Dear Shri Sangom ji,

I do not know if these can really bring relief thats why the reason for this post seeking guidance and advice and suggestions from well known renowned veterans and learned pundits. One thing is for sure, I do not seek this only for my mental satisfaction nor with the intention to seek publicity or seek any monetary gains out of this but with an intention to help needy persons.
I hope you understand me and view points in right perspective and in the right spirit. i hope I have made my points very clear and that there should be no further ambiguity or room for any further doubts.

Dear Shri Sangom ji,

I do not know if these can really bring relief thats why the reason for this post seeking guidance and advice and suggestions from well known renowned veterans and learned pundits. One thing is for sure, I do not seek this only for my mental satisfaction nor with the intention to seek publicity or seek any monetary gains out of this but with an intention to help needy persons.
I hope you understand me and view points in right perspective and in the right spirit. i hope I have made my points very clear and that there should be no further ambiguity or room for any further doubts.

Shri Ramachandran sir,

I now clearly understand your objective. What I have heard is that there is a strict custom among the practitioners of such mantras and tantras which makes them give the secret only along the family line. It will therefore be difficult to get someone to divulge the trick to an outsider, imo.

You please Contact Shri Manjunath Adiga , He is The Chief Priest of Kollur Mookambika Temple.

His Mobile No is : 094488-15356 and His Kerala No is : 09249270555.

His Kollur Residence No is : 08254-258217.

He may ask you some Fees to Find Out The Hopes of Getting your Lost Money.

You may introduce to him that I gave you This no.

Our Isai gnyani Ilayaraja is his Sishyar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back