• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mango Men and Banana Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Why do you always think about me while typing any color, J J Ji? :D

Ref: Posting#14 of mine

Bananas are available in differnt colours! What You prefer Pacchai?! But taste differs! Raji will see Sevappu or Sevvaazahi in Pacchai vazappazam! True Banana of any colour is sure to get you out of your "Midnight Blues"

This I thought people will see though But looks like a Bhashyam is needed as requeste before by some one!

Pachaivazaipuzam Jokes that will not make you see Red - But "Pacchai" Vazapazam jokes will sure to do that!!

banana is referred to a person who is unreliable i.e. banana is 'yellow' outside and 'white' inside - srinivasan

fine ok posting two more jokes but these are real. you all must know India's first Defence Minister Sardar Baldev Singh. these two are about him.
1/ when discussing Kashmir problem in the Parliament, he got excited and said ' if required we will bring warships and defend Kashmir'
2/ during his visit to Japan he bought costly glass-crockeries. he wanted inagurate them in the presence of Nehru. so he invited Nehru for tea; with great reluctance Nehru accepted the invitation. since morning of the day when Nehru was to visit his house, he started cautioning his servants every half an hour to be careful in handling the crockeries. Nehru came and sat. Sardar Baldev signalled the servants by clapping his hands to bring tea on new crockeries but shouting at the servants to be careful. servants became nervous and dropped the crockeries in front of Nehru. Baldev Singh was so angry he said he will realise the cost from the servants. Nehru wondered and asked Baldev Singh how he can do that when he pays too low salary. for that Baldev Singh said 'I will increase their salary and realise the cost' from them. these were in the newspapers at that time. - srinivasan

banana is referred to a person who is unreliable i.e. banana is 'yellow' outside and 'white' inside - srinivasan
Why not interpret in a positive way? :decision:

thOlil manjaL - thOLil manjaL!!

uLLE veLLai - manasu veLLai!!

Howzzzzzzzzat??

J J Ji seems to be a rap expert! :thumb:

Reminds me of this description of a guy:

''thalaiyil Pazhani mottai;

netriyil viboothi pattai;

kazhuththil rudhrAkshak kottai;

avanO oru naattuk kattai!!'' :D

I know the reason for using the expression 'vAththu madaiyan' but

what is the story behind 'mangA madaiyan'?? Any idea J J Ji?

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/chit-chat/23660-goa-village-bans-kissing.html

See this different post in a different thread by Reuka!

Its not easy to suppress the desire to kiss..if I feel like kissing I just kiss.

I always kiss at airports..long passionate ones..who cares what others think!LOL

I have also kissed in shopping malls and cinema.

This will make indian Man-go crazy!!
Just out of curiosity who dis you kiss at the shopping malls, or do you have a booth. (LOL).

Just out of curiosity who dis you kiss at the shopping malls, or do you have a booth. (LOL).
Please don't ask J J Ji, Prasad Sir!
Did you miss this post by Renu? :ranger:

Its not easy to suppress the desire to kiss..if I feel like kissing I just kiss.

I always kiss at airports..long passionate ones..who cares what others think!LOL

I have also kissed in shopping malls and cinema.

Dear Kunjuppu Sir,

J J Ji has confused you too! The first member was Prasad Sir!

'That' post was by Ranu! And J J Ji has her OWN way of posting quotes! :D

atleast nobody is going to accuse me of mocking their sense of humour :) :) ha ha ha... thank you dear lady raji.

along the same levels of endearment, i saw this rather extreme feelings of womenfolk found in a couple of mobikes in tamil nadu.

in canada too there is the men's defence league or something along those lines, a support group of abused men. abused men, though maybe a minority among the abused spouses, the overwhelming abused being of the fairer gender, are still abused. i have seen some viragos and even sitting next to them would give me nightmares. always wondered how their husbands put up with these.

here is a couple of samples....

wife.jpg

wife 1.jpg

Please don't ask J J Ji, Prasad Sir!
Did you miss this post by Renu? :ranger:

You know I am the chief admirer of Renukaji's. I never question her as she is capable of doing anything. I was surprised by JJji. In another thread JRji is saying that kissing is western influence. I just give up.

You know I am the chief admirer of Renukaji's. I never question her as she is capable of doing anything. I was surprised by JJji. In another thread JRji is saying that kissing is western influence. I just give up.
She should have added 'in public'!! :D

Dear Renu,

After you and I entered, this thread, which was silent for more than a full day, is gaining momentum!! ;)

Dear Kunjuppu Sir,

J J Ji has confused you too! The first member was Prasad Sir!

'That' post was by Ranu! And J J Ji has her OWN way of posting quotes! :D

Renu you have put on the dancing shoes really - Enjoyed the Rap on friday The dance bug has really got on you - Saturday Night Fever! and when I dragged your earlier post you were Rocking and complimented for that!!

You called for 2 for a Tongo earlier! Raji has identified those two here

You Rock & My Head rolls !! you can see!( We ) Two for Rock and Roll now! The thread is Mango - Shall we call

Two for tango - Two for mango!!

Dance the Body Music is viral Every body is infected It is no more confined to Acharya's Kudumi It is Sunami !!

Music makes me Happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTdxIQbdrDw

Fun is No sin ! Enjoy - Life has an expiry date!

Dance the Body Music is viral Every body is infected It is no more confined to Acharya's Kudumi It is Sunami !!

Music makes me Happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTdxIQbdrDw

Fun is No sin ! Enjoy - Life has an expiry date!

JJ Ji

Thank you so much for this song, enjoyed after a l…o…..n…….g gap.:)
[h=2]OSIBISA
Dance The Body Music Lyrics
[/h]

Dance the body music. Make you feel so happy.
Dance the body music. Music makes you happy.

Hear the music play. Feel your body sway.
Hear the DJ say. Oh.. what a big smash, big smash.

(repeat *)
(repeat *)

Feel the sexy beat. Warm enough your feet.
Feel your body heat. Oh.. what a big smash, big smash.

Source: DANCE THE BODY MUSIC Lyrics - OSIBISA

Here is ... 'Raghupathi Raghava Raja Ram' - Enjoy!!!

Courtesy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgWXIyuQX24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back