• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mango Men and Banana Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

This what Robert Vadara tweeted - He is again in the news for wrong reasons - CAG report says Vadramade huge illegal Gains

This about Madurai Manga Madayan ! Bana Republic later!

மாங்கா is one of the முக்கனிs ! It is a known native fruit - favorite even among Gods. creating heart burns in celestial families!

Another story relating to this is the மாங்கனி episode of காரைக்கால் அம்மையார் !!

A popular story to test your skill on doing பஞ்சாயத்து I have heard in my school day goes like this -- பக்கத்தாத்து தென்னமரத்லேந்து தேங்கா நம்மாத்லே விழுந்தா அது யாருக்கு சொந்தம் ?

Now I have the same situation in reality! But it is not தேங்கா but மாங்கா !!

In my house முத்தம் ஒரு மாங்காய தொங்கறது பின்னாத்து மரததுலேந்து ! Is it mine?

PAKKATHU AATHU MAANGA

Last edited:
Sardar climbed a tree. Monkey asked: "Too uper kyon aaya?"

Sardar: "Apple Khane"

Monkey: "Yeh to mango tree"

Sardar: "Idiot, apple saath laaya hoon"

Two Sardarjis were throwing stones at a mango tree to see if they could get a fruit to fall down. One sardar said to the other "all this work, what if the mango is not ripe?" So one of the Sardar climbed the tree and felt a mango and could tell that it was ripe. He came down told his friend and they both continued throwing stones at the mangoes happily!

may I add another sardar episode: PA to a Sardar Boss recd a telegram saying 'his mother expired; start immediatly'. The PA reversed the telegram and wrote that in view of the telegram, he is proceeding to airport. Sardar Boss came to the office and he just read the telegram and immediately left for the airport. at the airport, on seeing his Boss, the PA ran to him and told him about the telegram. to that Sardar Boss said 'oh, it is yr mother, I was wondering how my mother can die twice; yet I came to ensure everything' - srinivasan

​If so, will soon be moved to Jokes and Humor forum! :D

No No..let it be here..cos so far JJ ji is still talking about mangoes..I am waiting for her to start her Banana jokes!LOL

I wonder if it will be a Senthil Goundamani style banana joke?

Not to worry, Renu! I can't move this anywhere! It is the job of the moderator!

Even in case it gets moved, J J Ji will have members to follow her!
See...... even after getting into someone's 'ignore list', she gets his replies, non stop!! :bump2:

I dare one more sardar joke; if there is any objection I will stop. Sardar episode No.2: Sardar Policeman took his wife to the hospital for 'delivery'. after 'delivery' Doctor came and told Sardar 'Sardar Sb. mobarakhan (congratulations) aap ka laduka huwa (you have been blessed with a boy). Sardar was excited and requested the Doctor 'you dont tell my wife, I should be the first person to tell her I will file the FIR (First Information Report) - srinivasan

I dare one more sardar joke; if there is any objection I will stop. Sardar episode No.2: Sardar Policeman took his wife to the hospital for 'delivery'. after 'delivery' Doctor came and told Sardar 'Sardar Sb. mobarakhan (congratulations) aap ka laduka huwa (you have been blessed with a boy). Sardar was excited and requested the Doctor 'you dont tell my wife, I should be the first person to tell her I will file the FIR (First Information Report) - srinivasan

dont worry..keep posting..nice jokes.

In my house முத்தம் ஒரு மாங்காய தொங்கறது பின்னாத்து மரததுலேந்து ! Is it mine?

JJ Ji,

Let me be bit serious while few are joking.

Let us see what Thirumoolar Thirumanthiram says about tasting the Mango fruit.

பூட்டொத்து மெய்யிற் பொறிப்பட்ட வாயுவைத்
தேட்டற்ற அந்நிலஞ் சேரும் படிவைத்து
நாட்டத்தை மீட்டு நயனத் திருப்பார்க்குத்

தோட்டத்து மாம்பழந் தூங்கலு மாமே.

பொழிப்புரை :

கிணற்றில் உள்ள பூட்டைச் சுழல்போல, உடலில் முன்னும் பின்னுமாய் இயங்குதல் தன்மைபெற்று நிற்கும் பிராண வாயுவை, பிற பொருள்களைத் தேடித் திரியாது நிலைத்து நிற்கின்ற ஆஞ்ஞையில் சேர்ந்து அசையாதபடிநிறுத்தி, அதனாலே மனத்தையும் வெளிப்போகாதவாறு தடுத்துத் தியானப் பொருளில் நிலைத்து நிற்பவர்க்கு இன்பம் அங்குத் தானே கிடைக்கும்.

Source: ??????? ???????? ???????? ????????

No No..let it be here..cos so far JJ ji is still talking about mangoes..I am waiting for her to start her Banana jokes!LOL

I wonder if it will be a Senthil Goundamani style banana joke?

Bananas are available in differnt colours! What You prefer Pacchai?! But taste differs! Raji will see Sevappu or Sevvaazahi in Pacchai vazappazam! True Banana of any colour is sure to get you out of your "Midnight Blues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFk7bR05hBg

Gary Moore - Midnight Blues Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Enjoy this old favourite

JJ Ji,

Let me be bit serious while few are joking.

Let us see what Thirumoolar Thirumanthiram says about tasting the Mango fruit.

பூட்டொத்து மெய்யிற் பொறிப்பட்ட வாயுவைத்
தேட்டற்ற அந்நிலஞ் சேரும் படிவைத்து
நாட்டத்தை மீட்டு நயனத் திருப்பார்க்குத்

தோட்டத்து மாம்பழந் தூங்கலு மாமே.

பொழிப்புரை :

கிணற்றில் உள்ள பூட்டைச் சுழல்போல, உடலில் முன்னும் பின்னுமாய் இயங்குதல் தன்மைபெற்று நிற்கும் பிராண வாயுவை, பிற பொருள்களைத் தேடித் திரியாது நிலைத்து நிற்கின்ற ஆஞ்ஞையில் சேர்ந்து அசையாதபடிநிறுத்தி, அதனாலே மனத்தையும் வெளிப்போகாதவாறு தடுத்துத் தியானப் பொருளில் நிலைத்து நிற்பவர்க்கு இன்பம் அங்குத் தானே கிடைக்கும்.

Source: ??????? ???????? ???????? ????????

Meyaaluma naina mampalathula immam thathuvam Keethu!? Killadithamba nee! avuthu vytiyae!

Bananas are available in differnt colours! What You prefer Pacchai?! But taste differs! Raji will see Sevappu or Sevvaazahi in Pacchai vazappazam! True Banana of any colour is sure to get you out of your "Midnight Blues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFk7bR05hBg

Gary Moore - Midnight Blues Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Enjoy this old favourite

dear JJ ji,

Here in Msia we have a Banana called Pisang Tanduk which means Horn like Banana..it is very long and huge and the size of a Buffalo's horn.

It taste very nice too.

Then there is red colored banana..in fact its deep red and its called Pisang Merah.

But I think there are bigger bananas in Africa cos sometime back when I was shopping for bananas in a fruit shop which sold these Pisang Tanduk..one African guy walked in and asked the shop staff if they have bigger bananas than this!

Everyone looked at him cos as it is this shop sold big Pisang Tanduk and he still wanted something bigger!LOL

That shows Africa must be having even bigger ones.

BTW this is Pisang Merah(Red Banana)

pisang3.jpg

What is the world's largest banana?

attachment.php

In Coffs Harbour stands the Big Banana, one of Australia's most popular tourist landmarks. The Big Banana was the idea of John Landhi to promote his banana plantation, his inspiration was the giant Dole pineapple he saw in Hawaii.
The Big Banana opened in 1964 standing 11 meters long, 5 meters high and 2.4 meters wide.
Either some big monkeys got into the world's largest banana, or they left it hollow on purpose, but you can walk through the Big Banana and see pictures of how bananas are grown.

Largest banana ever in the world. The Big Banana Coffs Harbour.

Attachments

• banana.jpg
    banana.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 226
attachment.php

I found these beauties hanging from the cart of a vendor in Chanthaburi, Thailand. The Thais call them "Kluay," like "Glueayyy". A few people I've talked to think they're called rhino bananas or rhino horn plantains in English.

Biggest Banana In The World: Andrew Dives In

Attachments

• biggestbananaintheworld.jpg
    biggestbananaintheworld.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 229
Meyaaluma naina mampalathula immam thathuvam Keethu!?

JJ Ji,,

Here is the 'Goodness of fruits' by Madurai Messenger'!

Excerpts from the article published in ‘Madurai Messenger’

[h=2]The Goodness of Fruits
[/h]Kourei Yoshibe, a Japanese national living in Tokyo, gives us a worm’s eye view of the fruit scenario in Madurai. He even confesses to having become a regular fruit eater only after coming to Madurai. The spin off is seen in his reduced susceptibility to the common cold that bothered him in Tokyo because of his zero-fruit diet!

Kourei Yoshibe
Japan

Wherever I go in Madurai, I can see several shops selling many varieties of fruit. I often see Indians eating bananas. I wonder if it is lunchtime. I am curious because in Japan, I seldom see Japanese eating fruit for lunch. I think that eating fruit has permeated their lifestyle. Here is an overview of commonly available fruits in Madurai and my experience tasting them.

health-lifestyle-fruits-2.jpg

health-lifestyle-fruits-3.jpg

Read more at: Madurai Messenger - July 2012

........... ஒரு மாங்காய தொங்கறது பின்னாத்து மரததுலேந்து ! Is it mine? .......
அடுத்த வீட்டு மாம்பழம்!

அடுத்த வீட்டிலே வளர்ந்து வந்து,
எடுத்த உன் பிறவியின் பலனாகப்

பூத்துக் குலுங்கும் மாமரமே! உன்
பூக்கும் கிளைகளை எமது வீட்டின்

மேல் மாடத்துள் படர விட்டு, ஒரு
மேலான மாங்காயையும் தந்தாய்!

நான் சுவைத்திட நீயாக வந்ததால்,
நான் உனை உண்ணாதிருப்பேனோ?

:hungry:

Sardar on phone:
Doctor my wife is pregnant. She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking !!!

Alwan

Gang of SARDARS broke a Bank.
Instead of cash they found Botles full of Chilled Red Wine,
Happily they drank & went away.
Next day Headline aai: Blood Bank lutya gya.

Alwan

அடுத்த வீட்டு மாம்பழம்!

அடுத்த வீட்டிலே வளர்ந்து வந்து,
எடுத்த உன் பிறவியின் பலனாகப்

பூத்துக் குலுங்கும் மாமரமே! உன்
பூக்கும் கிளைகளை எமது வீட்டின்

மேல் மாடத்துள் படர விட்டு, ஒரு
மேலான மாங்காயையும் தந்தாய்!

நான் சுவைத்திட நீயாக வந்ததால்,
நான் உனை உண்ணாதிருப்பேனோ?

:hungry:

Well! well!! well!!! Classical IV sanga illakiyam ! Now see this from the place of Sangam valartha Madurai !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-XuOY9ofA

You enjoyed it decades back Visualize the situation Classical Vs Rap! Now enjoy it again

(Sorry I cant write in Tamil fonts since Ubuntu does not accept it like Windows)

Maanga Kottai
Thenga mattai
Potta mottai
Kudicha Pattai

Pettai Rap Pettai Rap
Saidapettai Royapettai
Ulundur pettai lalapettai
Peta rap Peta Rap

Poota Chattai
Adichaa Mottai
Kaluthula Kottai
Kozhi Muttai!

Pettai Rap Pettai Rap
Saidapettai Royapettai
Peta rap Peta Rap

Nattu kattai
savaal uttai
Mattikittai
Enkittai

To re enact this in the same tune the lyrics need some notation which Raji can do wonderfully - Choreography These movements are like that of St.Vitus Dance or Rehumatic Chorea or the convulsion you get in Epileptic Fits Need no Special effeorts or choreographer - Ask Renu she will guide you All you have to add is Some high decible electronic noise and some flashy Chumky outfits and some outlandish hair do for the actors !!

Now you are Nagma in classical outfit I am Vadivelu making a monkey of this situation Where is Prbhu Deva? Could it be the great Dance enthusiast who enjoyed the way the Kudumi of Acharya dancing while preaching!

Nann ready!! Neenga?

Fun is No Sin - Enjoy - Life has an expairy date!!

Well! well!! well!!! Classical IV sanga illakiyam ! Now see this from the place of Sangam valartha Madurai !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-XuOY9ofA

You enjoyed it decades back Visualize the situation Classical Vs Rap! Now enjoy it again

(Sorry I cant write in Tamil fonts since Ubuntu does not accept it like Windows)

Maanga Kottai
Thenga mattai
Potta mottai
Kudicha Pattai

Pettai Rap Pettai Rap
Saidapettai Royapettai
Peta rap Peta Rap

Poota Chattai
Adichaa Mottai
Kaluthula Kottai
Kozhi Muttai!

Pettai Rap Pettai Rap
Saidapettai Royapettai
Peta rap Peta Rap

Nattu kattai
savaal uttai
Mattikittai
Enkittai

To re enact this in the same tune the lyrics need some notation which Raji can do wonderfully - Choreography These movements are like that of St.Vitus Dance or Rehumatic Chorea or the convulsion you get in Epileptic Fits Need no Special effeorts or choreographer - Ask Renu she will guide you All you have to add is Some high decible electronic noise and some flashy Chumky outfits and some outlandish hair do for the actors !!

Now you are Nagma in classical outfit I am Vadivelu making a monkey of this situation Where is Prbhu Deva? Could it be the great Dance enthusiast who enjoyed the way the Kudumi of Acharya dancing while preaching!

Nann ready!! Neenga?

Fun is No Sin - Enjoy - Life has an expairy date!!

LOL!

I cant stop laughing!

RR ji...you must really read this! ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back