• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Major health and education initiative

sravna

I am planning to offer practical solutions to help steer the society in the right direction. This is more a long term plan.

With the help of spirituality I intend to provide care for spiritual and physical health of people. Spiritual health by teaching the right, desirable and survival qualities right from infancy to upto fifteen years. Qualities such as confidence, cooperation, self esteem, showing due respect to others etc at the formative years.

Then elements of unconditional love to be inculcated which will instil all the right qualities from courage to compassion. Coping up of various naturally occurring adversities in one's life in a constructive way and hence tempering of the right qualities.

So at the age of fifteen the teen ager should be confident and proud of his capabilities and take on life with comfort.

Help with regard to physical health of anyone in India from minor to major problems will be offered.

The idea is to develop the spirit of the people in the right way and also help them lead a normal and healthy life.

The health initiative can be started anytime and will be announced soon. The education initiative needs to be thought out in detail with regard to content and implementation so that proper results happen.

I am planning to add the relationship initiative also to solve relationship problems throughout India in addition to the health and education initiative. The relationship and health initiatives can be started immediately.

Any suggestion on how to reach all the people most welcome.

I am planning to add the relationship initiative also to solve relationship problems throughout India in addition to the health and education initiative. The relationship and health initiatives can be started immediately.

Any suggestion on how to reach all the people most welcome.
Dear Sravna,

Kindly don't burden yourself.
Please focus on yourself.
None of us are getting younger and we all need to look after our own health and life.

If you really want to do something,you could start a You tube channel and make sure you get an income from it too as to keep it going and worthwhile for you too.

No Renuka. The reason is I have the biological age of a teenager and a great resolve for doing truly worthwhile objectives. You know the standing on one leg with eyes closed test. I can do that for a minute. I know I am very healthy and feeling young. I want to put this God given opportunity to good and substantial use. I really thank you for the concerned advice.

No Renuka. The reason is I have the biological age of a teenager and a great resolve for doing truly worthwhile objectives. You know the standing on one leg with eyes closed test. I can do that for a minute. I know I am very healthy and feeling young. I want to put this God given opportunity to good and substantial use. I really thank you for the concerned advice.

If I do an MRI on you, the findings would show your biological age.
Teenagers actually do not have much strength because the mind is as turbulent as a stormy sea.

True strength isnt about age.
A mind that is sans agitation can do the most energy efficient task without actually even burning many calories.

Start slow, if we plan too much we seldom execute our plans and also it has been a real long time you have been writing all these.

Your you tube channel has no content..its only glimpses of you looking into the camera.

Get started Sravna! Make videos with some content.

Dear Renuka,

Spirituality is not only about not ageing but it is even more about keeping the mind without agitation. The seeming agitation is only an intolerance for the unrepentant who will not respond to anything but to counter force.

If I do an MRI on you, the findings would show your biological age.
Teenagers actually do not have much strength because the mind is as turbulent as a stormy sea.

True strength isnt about age.
A mind that is sans agitation can do the most energy efficient task without actually even burning many calories.

Start slow, if we plan too much we seldom execute our plans and also it has been a real long time you have been writing all these.

Your you tube channel has no content..its only glimpses of you looking into the camera.

Get started Sravna! Make videos with some content.
Renuka,

There is a lot of content happening behind the scenes. There are positive developments and i hope they will be even more of them. The goal is to make the world a safer and a rational place.

Here's the big announcement

I am going to work on the following :

1. Health
2. Relationships
3. Crime, violence

All of the above with respect to all of India,

So starting from 2023 all the three aspects should show improvement in India especially in my dear cities of Chennai and Bangalore

The education initiative needs more thought, planning and efforts. Will start working on it soon.

Here's the big announcement

I am going to work on the following :

1. Health
2. Relationships
3. Crime, violence

All of the above with respect to all of India,

So starting from 2023 all the three aspects should show improvement in India especially in my dear cities of Chennai and Bangalore
Great Initiative Mr. Sravna. May I ask how you are about to be doing this ?

Great Initiative Mr. Sravna. May I ask how you are about to be doing this ?
After a very very long time I am getting a response from someone other than Renuka! Mr.Vignesh: Renuka is a very long time member. From a long time I have wondered why nobody else replies to my posts

You query Mr. Vignesh,

I have this telepathic capacity to transfer spiritual energy to anybody and to any number of people simultaneously. The energy has tremendous healing capabilities and problem solving capabilities. It can address almost any problem including health, relationships, violence, crime etc.

After a very very long time I am getting a response from someone other than Renuka! Mr.Vignesh: Renuka is a very long time member. From a long time I have wondered why nobody else replies to my posts

You query Mr. Vignesh,

I have this telepathic capacity to transfer spiritual energy to anybody and to any number of people simultaneously. The energy has tremendous healing capabilities and problem solving capabilities. It can address almost any problem including health, relationships, violence, crime etc.
Thanks for your response Mr. Sravna.

I can sense that you have spiritual intelligence so to speak hence I responded. I would like to add that spiritual energy is universal and impartial and can be invoked and sent by anyone to anyone if they learn to do so.
I appreciate your effort in helping fellow men using this gift.

The education initiative is what requires thought and planning. It is also more long term as there are nuances that need to be imparted

Thanks for your response Mr. Sravna.

I can sense that you have spiritual intelligence so to speak hence I responded. I would like to add that spiritual energy is universal and impartial and can be invoked and sent by anyone to anyone if they learn to do so.
I appreciate your effort in helping fellow men using this gift.
Thanks Vignesh. There has definitely been well planned efforts to subdue the growth of spirituality as the establishments soaked in corruption and profane thinking clearly sense danger to their hegemony. The headquarters of materialism has used all the tools imaginable against me but have repeatedly been kicked out by right divine interventions. That is the power and retaliation required for these perverts.

Its been just over two weeks since i started the health and relationship and crime and violence control initiative. Anyone knows hows its going?

Were there people who responded?
How much do you charge?
Renuka,

This is an All india level effort. The energy should work on all and mitigate health and relationship and crime and violence problems all over India. No charge for this. It is just to make India a safe, healthy and a peaceful nation.

The education initiative I feel is going to prove to be the toughest and involves conscious planning and sustained efforts. But let the other initiatives gain some success so that people start believing in them.

Renuka,

This is an All india level effort. The energy should work on all and mitigate health and relationship and crime and violence problems all over India. No charge for this. It is just to make India a safe, healthy and a peaceful nation.
???? You mean to say you are not giving one to one practical solutions to people?

So is it like you are sending out some thought waves?
Sravna..dont waste your time..if you really want to help people, start some service oriented advice face to face or online.

???? You mean to say you are not giving one to one practical solutions to people?

So is it like you are sending out some thought waves?
Sravna..dont waste your time..if you really want to help people, start some service oriented advice face to face or online.
It will work Renuka, That is the power. I have done mass solutions though on a less large scale before and it works.

Sravna, this is where at times you dont seem to want to be real.

You have innate intelligence..you can provide services without the need to resort to super powers.
It will work Renuka, That is the power. I have done mass solutions though on a less large scale before and it works.

Sravna, this is where at times you dont seem to want to be real.

You have innate intelligence..you can provide services without the need to resort to super powers.
Dear Renuka,

Yes that is the real objective. Use powers to the minimum possible. I am thinking on those lines too. Thank you Renuka.

I am not sure how to find the results for the crime and violence control initiatives and the health initiative which are on going. I have now decided to start the education initiative in right earnest. Will come back with more details soon.

Latest ads

Back