• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Maangalya dosha parikarangal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Every one ,

My brother horoscope says Mangalya dosham is present , Can any one please advise what are the remedies that we need to take up . Since he has so many problems in his marriage life and it is a love marriage and we didnt study the horoscope of both and we make them marriage .

Now we studied his horoscope and found that Mangalya dosham is present. Can any one please help on the remedies.

Thanks
Balaji K

Hi Every one ,

My brother horoscope says Mangalya dosham is present , Can any one please advise what are the remedies that we need to take up . Since he has so many problems in his marriage life and it is a love marriage and we didnt study the horoscope of both and we make them marriage .

Now we studied his horoscope and found that Mangalya dosham is present. Can any one please help on the remedies.

Thanks
Balaji K

Please furnish the birth particulars (place, date and time of birth) of both your brother and his wife. To the extent possible for me, I shall help you.

Hi,

Please find the necessary information as required

Name : RajGanesh
D.O.B : 24/6/1979[DD/MM/YYYY] , TIME :04:30 AM
PLACE OF BIRTH : PATTUKOTAI

Name : Gowry
D.O.B : 4/5/1985 [DD/MM/YYYY]
TIME : 10:30 PM
PLACE OF BIRTH : SIKKAL

Please let me know ur thoughts for the same.

Thanks
Balaji k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back