• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

lyrics of song sung by soolamangalam sisters

This I found in fb

The lyrics which I remember are
Mangai alamelu pakkam mannar thiruvenkadathaan thangininru thaanudhitha kalyanam
sengamala thaai kazhuthil srinivasan karathaal thangamani maalai yitta kalyaanam.
kolamani vosaiyida koburathu paravaigalum koodinindru vazhthuraitha kalyaanam.
Thenpodhigai saaral mudhal thirupathi ellai varai serndhu makkal kaana vandha kalyaanam .
kalyaanam kalyaanam thiruvengadathil nadandha kalyaanam.

A song starting as 'kalyaanam kalyaanam thiruvendaththil nadantha kalyaanam....' sung by soolamangalam sisters and usually sung by my wife in all marriages. My wife is also not now. I need the lyrics of the song. Can any of our members share this?
Sir, today morning (12-5-2021) I listened to this wonderful song. It was a superb rendering by Soolamangalam sisters. I searched internet completely, but couldn't locate it. Shall be thankful if you can share or tell me where I can find it...

[email protected]

Ganesh

A song starting as 'kalyaanam kalyaanam thiruvendaththil nadantha kalyaanam....' sung by soolamangalam sisters and usually sung by my wife in all marriages. My wife is also not now. I need the lyrics of the song. Can any of our members share this?
After a log search, I found the lyrics. Here it is:

Ganesh

Sir, I am still trying for Soolamangalam sisters version. But I am not successful. However I got a better version...below is the link:
This one is much better than the previous link I shared...

கல்யாணம் கல்யாணம் திரு வெங்கடத்தில் நடக்கும் கல்யாணம்.
நாத ஸ்வரா மேளம் கொட்ட, வேத புராணம் வைத்து, நாலு பரிவாரம் கொண்ட கல்யாணம்.
கோவில் மணி ஓசையிலே கோபுரத்து பறவைகளும் கூடி நின்று வாழ்த்துரைத்த கல்யாணம். (கல்யாணம் )
மங்கை அலர் மேலு பக்கம்
மன்னர் திரு வெங்கடாதான்
தங்கி நின்று தான் முடித்த கல்யாணம்.
செண்கமலர் தாய் கழுத்தில் ஸ்ரீனிவாசன் கரத்தால், தங்கி நின்று தான் முடித்த கல்யாணம். (கல்யாணம் )

Latest ads

Back