• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lord Saneeswara's Transition to Thula Rasi on Dec 21st, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the eve of Lord Saneeswara’s entry to Thula Rasi on 21.12.2011 as per the almanac followed by the exclusive Sani Bhagawan’s temple at Thirunallar, in the Union Territory of Puducheri & Karaikal a month long daily abhishekam, Pooja & NAVAGRAHA HOMAM ON THE FINAL DAY OF 21.12.2011 has been organized in the Navagraha temple of the Seven Temples Complex.

In order to guide the devotees of the respective effect of Lord Saneeswara’s transition to Thula Rasi following table is given:-

Rasi
Nakshatra
Position & effect
Mesha
Ashvini, Bharani and Krittika 1[SUP]st[/SUP] padam
7[SUP]th[/SUP] house – Pariharam required
Vrishaba
Krittika 2-4[SUP]th[/SUP] padam, Rohini and Mrigashirsha 1-2 padams
6[SUP]th[/SUP] house – Very good for the natives
Mithuna
Mrigashirsha 3-4 padams, Ardra and Punarvasu 1-3 padams
4[SUP]th[/SUP] house (arda-ashtam) effect is over. Still pariharam is needed
Karka
Punarvasu 4[SUP]th[/SUP] padam, Pushya and Ashlesha
4[SUP]th[/SUP] house (arda-ashtam) effect begins – Pariharam needed
Simha
Magha, Purva Phalguni and Uttara Phalghuni 1[SUP]st[/SUP] padam
Sade sathi comes to an end
Kanya
Uttara Phalghuni 2-4 padams, Hasta, Chitra 1-2 padams
Sani Bhagawan’s exit from Janma rasi bringing lot of relief. Pariharam needed
Thula
Chitra 3-4 padams, Svati and Visakha 1-3 padams
Sani bhagawan enters the janma rasi (Sade Saathi) Pariharam needed
Vrischika
Visakha 4[SUP]th[/SUP] padam, Anuradha & Jyeshtha
Sade Sathi starts – Pariharam needed
Dhanus
Mula, Purva Ashadha, Uttara Ashadha 1[SUP]st[/SUP] padam
Sani enters 11[SUP]th[/SUP] house – Good effect
Makara
Uttara Ashadha 2-4 padams, Shravana and Dhanishta 1-2 padams
Sani enters 10[SUP]th[/SUP] house – Pariharam needed

Kumbha
Dhanishta 3-4 padams, Shathabhisha & Purva Bhadrapada 1-3 padams
Relief from Ashtama Sani effect – Still pariharam needed
Meena
Purva Bhadrapada 4[SUP]th[/SUP] padam Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati
Ashtama Sani effect begins. Pariharam needed

• If parihaaram is not done, what happens?
  • Why should Sani, who is even described as Bhagawan, be so behaving that he frightens to give enormous troubles, but becomes ineffective just by the small parihaaram/s?
  • Why should Kanya rasi people do parihaaram since sani is becoming less malevolent with the transit?
In short, is who is getting satisfied by the parihaarams, sani or the priests in the temples?

What do u mean by "4[SUP]th[/SUP] house (arda-ashtam) effect begins – Pariharam needed".

So by paying some thousands of rupees i can erase off all the bad effects of Sri Sani bhagawan on me. For Kataga rasi, 7.5 years sani got over in the year 2009 i guess and within 2 years again sani will trouble us ?

The faithful benefit. Gains to others are incidental and add power to the prayers. These questions must be put the devotees who throng the thirunallar temple, standing at the temple gate with folded hands. Who knows, a bolt from the sky aided by the answers of the devotees will bring a change perhaps.

If the aim is to ridicule the intent of the devout and faithful, there is no point in answering. Soon we will get a similar observation on sabarimala devotees, I think.

Our christian brothers have started an annual foot yatra to velankanni wearing soft pink dresses. Velankanni tourists perhaps will explain why petitions are given and candles lit in the church.

I had also put a petition in a church in germany along with the german project partner, for successful execution. There is no point in pontificating that the project would have run its course without seeking support.

Our home minister too has made a surreptitious visit to guruvayur on 13th to seek divine intervention for escape from his sins. As politics is taboo, let us not talk about his activities.

When such a powerful man who can buy his way out of any situation needs divine intervention, what is so surprising of lesser mortals like us doing parihara for minor problems?

Report:

Home minister P. Chidambaram had made a surprise visit to Guruvayur temple. Chidamabaram was there in the temple for just 20 minutes. Congressmen, Kerala CM Oommen Chandy were unaware of his visit.

Chidambaram visits Guruvayur temple |

Our home minister too has made a surreptitious visit to guruvayur on 13th to seek divine intervention for escape from his sins. As politics is taboo, let us not talk about his activities.

When such a powerful man who can buy his way out of any situation needs divine intervention, what is so surprising of lesser mortals like us doing parihara for minor problems?

Report:

Home minister P. Chidambaram had made a surprise visit to Guruvayur temple. Chidamabaram was there in the temple for just 20 minutes. Congressmen, Kerala CM Oommen Chandy were unaware of his visit.

But PC is described as an "atheist" here: UPA ministry quick facts Is he a part-time theist and part-time atheist?

What do u mean by "4[SUP]th[/SUP] house (arda-ashtam) effect begins – Pariharam needed".

So by paying some thousands of rupees i can erase off all the bad effects of Sri Sani bhagawan on me. For Kataga rasi, 7.5 years sani got over in the year 2009 i guess and within 2 years again sani will trouble us ?

Shri Kamesh,

sani according to astrology, is the planet of sorrow. He is stern and unkind in giving the karmaphalas. Hence out of the 12 houses - with reference to the natal moon - he is clearly beneficial in 3,6 and 11 only in increasing order of good results. But here again saturn in 11 th. by transit (gocara) for mithuna rasi folks will be in mesha, his neeca house and so not much of good effects will accrue.

Shri sarang has gone off into the usual trajectory. But my questions were prompted by the apparent inconsistency between the title of this thread "Lord Saneeswara’s entry to Thula Rasi on 21.12.2011" and the prescription of parihaarams for 9 out of 12 rasis.

If the intention was to get crowds for the temple, the thread could have been titled appropriately, like, parihaaram at Thirunallar Temple, saturn's transit into Libra, 21-12-2011, or something like that.

fyi, sani bhagavan or any other bhagavan has no enmity towards anyone of us. they just indicate to us the shape of things likely to come.

Report:

sarang,

as far as we know, this is a private visit. PC kept it quiet and probably did the right thing, by not demanding formal reception by the kerala government, especially since he wanted to pilgrimage.

at the bottom of it all, we are all humans, alone we come, and alone we go.

perhaps for PC, in the light of having an unenviable job, he had some introspections, and maybe felt a visit might do him good.

to me personally, to visit a temple, with a quid pro quo attitude, is not right. we cannot simply trade favours with God. but sometimes, a visit, is appeasing, and calms a tormented mind. temples do have that atmosphere conducive to peace.

let us hope that PC visited from the latter viewpoint. he has a heavy job to burden, and i am not envious of his responsibilities. not easy. especially with no talented support in the cabinet.

shri sangom,

>>fyi, sani bhagavan or any other bhagavan has no enmity towards anyone of us. they just indicate to us the shape of things likely to come.<<

true.we are born to fulfill our karmas and be liberated if possible.shani-ishwaran is task master but a "just" one at that.every saturn-day om shani-ishwaraya namaha for 108 times is sufficient to propitiate the lord.

He is not sani ishwaran. he is only sanischraran means slowly walking person. sani is my lagnaathipathy as per my horoscope. nothing will happen to me although my rasi is vrischigam. no pariharam is needed. priests are getting money.Only very few people are going to get affected if sani is combustioned with sun in their horoscope.

Personal qualities: Males and females young and old all should cutivate the following traits: DAYA= to be compassionate to those who are in troube. shanth;=to be calm and not to retort even one is spoken ill of or beaten.ANASUYA= jot to be jealous towards persons who are superior in worldly attainments. SOUCHAM =Keeping the body and mind pure with good qualities;

ANAYAASAM= Avoiding things which are beyond our power even if they are good. AKARPANYAM= daily giving charity however small without grudging. ASPRAHA= Being content with what one has and not to covet others property. SATHYAM= To speak the truth as one sees or knows.AHIMSA= not to harm others on any account.

No pariharam is needed to these persons. sanischaran will do no harm.sani will never become ineffective by these small pariharams done by these purohiths. they are giving charity to this purohit .

Sun is with saturn in the 12th house in my horoscope and do you say that it is bad for me?

One thing which i agree is that pariharams are nothing but vadhyars or temples earning more amount of money.

We are living in abroad? we cannot do any pariharams in temple. So what you suggest for us to reduce the intensity of Sanieffect?Can we lit ëllu vilakku" at home.How to do it? Is there any particular slogam to chant for Sani bagwan?

I do not know whether we can lit Ellu Vilakku at home, whether it is permission. Generally
it is said that Ellu is used only on certain days like Srardham, Dharpanam, etc. If there is a
temple nearby, it is well and good.

I give below a Sloka which Dasaratha Maharaja chanted to get relief from Sani effect.

Namaha: Krishnaaya Neelaaya Sidhikanda Nibaya cha|
Namo Neelamayukaaya Neelodhpala Nibaya cha||
Namo Nirmaamsa dehaaya deergga sruthijadaaya cha|
Namo visaala Nethraaya sooshkodara bayanaka||
Namaha Bowrushakadraaya sthularomne cha de namaha:|
Namo Nithyam shoodaarththaaya hyathrupthaaya cha de namaha:||
Namo Goraaya rowdraaya beeshanaaya karaaline|
Namo deergaya sooshkaaya kaaladhamshtra namosthuthe||
Namastey gora roopaya durnireeshyaaya de namaha|
Namastey sarvapakshaaya valeemuka namosthu de||
Soorya puthra namasthesthu bhaskare bayadaayine|
atho drushte namasthesthu samvardthaka namosthu de||
Namo mandakathe dupyam nishprabaya namo namaha|
thabanaajjaatha dehaaya nithya yogadaraaya cha||
Gynanasakshur namasthestu kaasyapadmaja soonave|
Dushto dadasi raajyam thvam kruththo harasi thathshanath||
Devasura manushyaasya sidtha vidyaadaroraka:|
Thvayavlokithaa sarve dainyamaasu vrajanthi the||

It is a very good sloka and it has very good effect if it is chanted
by a person who has the Sani effect.

You can also browse the Vedanta Spiritual Library where you can get many slokas
on this point. This I reproduced, which I got it from a Gurukal in Thirunallaru Karaikal.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

We are living in abroad? we cannot do any pariharams in temple. So what you suggest for us to reduce the intensity of Sanieffect?Can we lit ëllu vilakku" at home.How to do it? Is there any particular slogam to chant for Sani bagwan?

sreejaya,

I do not know what you mean by எள்ளு விளக்கு. But எள்ளை துணியில் சிறு கிழியாககெட்டி அதை ஏதாவது விளக்கில் வைத்து, நல்லெண்ணை விட்டு, அந்தக்கிழியின் தும்பை விளக்கு மாதிரி ஏத்தி ஸ்வாமி படம்/பூஜை முன் வைத்து சனீஸ்வரனை வழிபடலாம். கறுத்த எள்ளு தான் உபயோகப்படுத்தலாம்.

பாலஸுப்ரமணியன் தந்த சுலோகத்தில் சில தவறுகள் உள்ளன. அவையில் சிலவற்றை திருத்தி தமிழில் கொடுத்திருக்கிறேன். மீதியிருக்கும் doubts-ஐயும் கொடுக்கிறேன்.

நமஃ க்ருஷ்ணாய நீலாய சிதிகண்ட நிபாய ச |
நமோ நீலமயூகாய னீலோத்பலனிபாய ச || 1

நமோ நிர்மாம்ஸ தேஹாய தீர்க்கச்ருதி ஜடாய ச |
நமோ விசால நேத்ராய சுஷ்கோதர பயானக: || 2

நம: பௌருஷகத்ராய ஸ்தூலரோம்னே ச தே நம: |
நமோ நித்யம் க்ஷுதார்த்தாயாஹ்யத்ருப்தாய ச தே நம: || 3

நமோ கோராய ரௌத்ராய பீஷணாய கராளினே |
நமோ தீர்காய சுஷ்காய காலதம்ஷ்ட்ர நமோஸ்துதே || 4

நமஸ்தே கோரரூபாய துர்னிரீச்யாய தே நம: |
நமஸ்தே ஸர்வபக்ஷாய வலீமுக நமோஸ்துதே || 5

ஸூர்யபுத்ர நமஸ்தேऽஸ்து பாஸ்கரே பயதாயினே |
அதோ த்ருஷ்ட நமஸ்தேऽஸ்து ஸம்வர்த்தக நமோஸ்துதே || 6

நமோ மந்தகதே துப்யம் நிஷ்ப்ரபாய நமோநம: |
தபனாத்ஜாததேஹாய நித்ய யோகப்ரதாய ச || 7

ஞான சக்ஷுர்நமஸ்தேऽஸ்து கச்யபாத்மஜ ஸூனவே |
துஷ்டோ ததஸி ராஜ்யம் த்வம் க்ருத்தோ ஹரஸி தத் க்ஷணாத் || 8

தேவாஸுர மனுஷ்யாஸ்ச ஸித்த வித்யாதரோரக: |
த்வயாவலோகிதா: ஸர்வே தைன்யம் ஆசு வ்ரஜந்தி தே || 9

Remaining doubts:

3- பௌருஷகத்ராய - meaning not clear; it should be something different, imo.
5- வலீமுக - what does this mean?
9- வித்யாதரோரக: - vidyaadhara and snake, is the meaning; does not gel.

Sangomji

There is a slight change between your tamil version and the one I have.
Only in the 7th stanza, what I have - states as Nithyayogadaraya cha
whereas your one reads as nithyogapradaya cha. Otherwise, may be
owing to change of language into english, pronounciation differs. Any
how, I am thankful to you for correcting it.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Hello All,

Sani is often termed as a good teacher of life. he is the one who shows us the challenges and opportunities in life. Just imagime how bore a life will be without any challenges. Frankly speaking sani is to be most respected. A good teacher is one who cares about your carrer not only the particular subject he is responsible. As far as i know "Pariharams" are something which needs to be performed. Vedhas and sastras didn't say complex pariharams for navagrahas ever. I always consider doing paraharams are a good means by which we can help some poor and well learned(vedha) brahmins by offering them a good shambavana .

According to my prophet, Visiting the Temple every Saturday and if time permits light a lamp with Ellu
in a small piece of cloth using it as a thread with Nalla ennai (we call it in Tamil) and go round the
Navagraha three times chanting Sani Gayathri is sufficient to keep away the bad things.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

dear sahana !
kindly add the sentence it is kochara palan and general prediction and effect will vary according to his dasa bala
cheers,
guruvayurappan

not to worry about pariharams . simply light lamp in your home in front of sri vigneswara&hanuman
if yor health permit take saturday viratham.
good luck
guruvayurappan

There is a temple coming up of Yandra Saneeswara at Erikuppan village near Thiruvannamalai.
The address is Kalambur post, Polur Taluk. You can get all details from [email protected].
Contact Tel No.4173-229273 and 9360223428. Complete details of the Lord Saneeswara's
Transition and predictions are given in that site. A visit to the above site will give all details.
You may try.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

sreejaya,

Light "eLLukkizhi" lamp in your prayer room, on saturdays at least. If any member of your family is born under Meenam, Mesham, katakam, Thulam, Makaram rasis such persons may recite the following mantra and pour lot of water over his/her head as the last item while taking bath. (Pl. note - just keeping the shower on will not do as per sastras; one has to take water in a mug or chombu and pour it over head while reciting this. One time will do, no need to repeat.)

ஸூர்யபுத்ரோ தீர்க்க தேஹோ விசாலாக்ஷஃ சிவப்ரியஃ |
மந்தசாரஃ ப்ரஸன்னாத்மா பீடாம் ஹரது மே சனி ||

There is a famous temple in Erikuppam near Thiruvannamali like Thirunallar near
Karaikal. An Yandra Saneeswara has been installed and poojas are being performed.
The address is : Sri Yandra Saneeswara Temple, Erikuppam village, Kalambur post,
Polur Taluk, Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu. The website is [email protected].
Telephone No. 91 4173 229273 or Mobile 9360223428. You can browse and send your
details for a pariharam. They will send you prasadam, if you so desire. The site gives
details of pariharams to be done and what are stars that need pariharams, etc.

You may look into it for further details.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

Namasthe,
Regarding Parikaram to Sani, what are they? How and where to perform? If we spend money for pariharams is it OK?
Please explain.
with regards,
Chandrasekaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back