• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Looking for a live-in assistant for elderly parents in bengaluru

RadhaT

Hello

My name is Radha Thiagarajan , and I am looking for a person ( preferably single lady ) in the age group ( 40 - 60) who can live with my elderly parents
in bengaluru and help them with cooking and activities around the house. Person must be reliable and helpful and caring in nature.
The person will be considered and treated like a family member. Good Salary will be offered...we need the right person.
Person should be willing to stay with them ( if from outside bengaluru). We are also open to staying through the day only ( locals).

Please write to me : [email protected] or WA: 8928988464

Thank you
Radha

Latest ads

Back