• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lady techie hacked to death in Nungampakkam Railwa station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANYWAY WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OTHERS ?????

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU YOURSELF SUFFER WITH LACK OF...........

FIRST SET YOURSELF AS A ROLE MODEL.

I NEED NO ADVICE ... AND I LOVE TO HATE ADVICE

PREACH THE OTHER GROUP WHICH DESERVE TO FOLOW ETHICS

LET THEM STOP DERAILING THE THREAD

SO ... NOW IT APPEARS THAT IT IS YOUR TURN TO INTERUPT....

AND NEXT...........WHO...........?????

c405afcfc9a4f71ba7de8f530f3d64c5.jpg

Image courtesy: Google images.

P.S: And we all know who are all the Pillars and definitely you are not the authority to teach us. Better mind your own business.

And what is the need for a comparative statement now ? Who asked for it?

Members who have no other work to do, may come here to shoot postings to their heart's content.

If you are much impressed and want to recognise their contribution, try to recommend them for the award of any title, commendation certificate, medal, etc seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

finally ..i think ...like other threads......time has come to ALVIDA to this thread also....this is peculiar ego clashes in every thread...

Yea! the thread can take twists & turns - we should discuss opinion & comments like fate , Homi Baba, Watch etc thread- bare loaded with smileys and other icons abundantly - (Post#321) This is my promise No Vow!

You saw Von Gaugh! Now Daniel Defoe!

Now more on pillars - ^This non pillar runs from pillar to post (of this thread over 300) posted from Pandian capitol to Bharath capitol to put popular Posters in the Pillory

Screenshot_2016-07-14-09-35-47.png

Tbs garu
Kabie alvida na Kehna.

It is an interesting topic.

A murder of a girl in upmarket area being made to appear as a caste issue.

The deep tensions between castes more due to reservation policies has surfaced . It so happened a brahmin girl rejected a person of a caste considered lower in caste

hierarchy. Instead of taking her rejection maturely, he seems to have turned violent and murdered her in broad daylight.

Govt has a role to promote inter caste amity. This isolation of so called upper caste is leading to unintended consequences.

Communities should integrate and mix freely to make possible caste harmony.

Chennai is a large metro .

In other metros like bangalore or mumbai , the caste divisions are less and among the educated working class ,boys and girls inter mix freely. Not only that many from

outside states living there are in live in.Children are breaking the caste barriers. Every third tenant in bangalore is in a Live in. Most landlords close their eyes as they

are bothered only about the rent.The new formulation is a boy living with two single girls. The boy acting as the bodyguard , doing the purchases and girls cooking and

taking care of the flat.If they get involved more, one girl moves out to facilitate. Most girls from north in bangalore are doing this. Most IT and MNC types care too

hoots about caste , religion or mother tongue.Most believe in finding a mate of their choice and would not like arranged marriages.Most parents accept the decision of

youngsters who are in relationships or it is hidden from them. I think youngsters will change things for the better

Chennai still has an old mindset as it is conservative.

Shri VB,

Actually the thread was just fine. With your comment about derailment, you could not have derailed it more !!!

Best,

Shri VB,

Actually the thread was just fine. With your comment about derailment, you could not have derailed it more !!!

Best,

Auh Ji,

What is Homi Bhabha is to with this thread...???

What is Atomic power is to do...and what is nuclear energy is to do.... and Watch..., etc etc????

I think, the thread was not doing fine as it has already drifted.

And I fervently believe that every member has moral responsibility to question when the thread deviate from its track.

Hope you will agree. :)

Auh Ji,

What is Homi Bhabha is to with this thread...???

What is Atomic power is to do...and what is nuclear energy is to do.... and Watch..., etc etc????

I think, the thread was not doing fine as it has already drifted.

And I fervently believe that every member has moral responsibility to question when the thread deviate from its track.

Hope you will agree. :)

Sir, sometimes it is better to let things be. Pointing out something may not always be a good thing to do. When we are too uptight about right and wrong, morals and ethics, responsibilities and duties, it causes friction. No happiness.

I believe madam JJ was making some sarcastic comments to point out some truths about the fickleness of "destiny" and "fate" and "karma". Different people have a knack of expressing differently, and if we are unable to digest some presentation and facts, it is better, sometimes, to move on.

Sir, sometimes it is better to let things be. Pointing out something may not always be a good thing to do. When we are too uptight about right and wrong, morals and ethics, responsibilities and duties, it causes friction. No happiness.

I believe madam JJ was making some sarcastic comments to point out some truths about the fickleness of "destiny" and "fate" and "karma". Different people have a knack of expressing differently, and if we are unable to digest some presentation and facts, it is better, sometimes, to move on.

Auh Ji,

I hope you will agree that everything has a limit. Is it not?

This thread was allowed to drift.......members were merrily shooting postings which are no way connected with the OP

Only at certain point, I interupted to say that it is better to stick to the topic.

In reply other member taken the ammunition of C n P against me to attack while majority are doing C n P.

This is a selective attack.

If I remain silent, I know this Brigade will try to pounce upon me to do more damage.

Hence, I counter such postings against my will, knowing well that such responses will cause friction.

And I am unable to compromise when some one chose to attack me selectively.

Cheers. :)

Auh ji
Moving on comes to the matured.

It is difficult for those in fag end of life.

There is nowhere to move on except the grave.lol

Death is certainty to everyone.

Even the so called matured has to necessarily

There is no exemption for matured and seasoned ones.

In fact those who think they are matured may not be actually matured at all. Some do see things thro coloured lenses.

Bcos a matured won't say that he is matured.

Half backed ones go about talk big on maturity. lol

And we are hearing such preaching in Katha Kalatshebam every Sunday and at Sathsangam and interestingly those who are engaged for that topic do the job in accordance with the Dakshanai they are paid.

And it is also interesting to deal with this 'immature' member who used to 'dig his own grave'.

Hey Guys and Gals...what is happening?

Why hacking each other to death?

One member is already talking about grave!LOL

Cool it dudes and chicks...Hug and Kiss and Make Out...sorry I mean Make Up.

Hey Guys and Gals...what is happening?

Why hacking each other to death?

One member is already talking about grave!LOl

Cool it dudes and chicks...Hug and Kiss and Make Out...sorry I mean Make Up.

Renukaji

We are only doing all this to tempt you to return to the forum .

Throw some cold water mixed with ice.

[h=1]Swathi murder case: Bail petition for accused dismissed[/h]CHENNAI: A sessions court has dismissed a bail petition filed on behalf of P Ram Kumar, the accused in the Swathi murder case, since it was filed without getting consent of the accused or his family members.The Principal District judge G Jaichandran on Friday dismissed the bail plea filed by one advocate G Krishnamurthy, who was accused of filing the bail petition to gain publicity. The public prosecutor M L Jegan had argued that the bail petition must be dismissed because the advocate had not obtained vakalat from Ram Kumar or his relatives. Accepting the arguments and that the advocate Krishnamurthy was absent for the hearing, the court on Friday dismissed the bail petition. Meanwhile, Ram Kumar is currently under custody of the Chennai city police after a magistrate court granted three-days time for his interrogation.

Now there is another twist in this case....

சுவாதி ரம்ஜானுக்கு நோன்பு இருந்தார்.. முஸ்லிமாக மாற திட்டமிட்டிருந்தார்: திருமாவளவன் பரபரப்பு தகவல்

Read more at: http://tamil.oneindia.com/news/tamilnadu/swathi-wanted-convert-islam-says-tirumavalavan-258181.html

If it is true that Swathy had observed Ramalan Nombu, it could be construed that she had mentally prepared herself for conversion / crossed half the well.

Thirumavalavan forgets one thing...The blood stained shirt worn by accused & the tool used for murder have been confiscated...A diversionary ploy by the politician..Now it is clear where his support is!

This case becomes a laughing stock and also proves how fragile our community is.

It is surprising why Police Dept doesn't issue any order preventing comments from all quarters.

That is it!!! Now, you know.

Why we have a continuous fall in the security situation of this great City, Chennai, which was considered to be one of the better policed metros in India. There are other threads in this Forum which talk about different experiences and news regarding increasing incidents of harassment, intimidation, brawls, killings, blackmail, etc. in the city in the recent times.

Interference of politicians right from appointments of Cops to investigation of crimes by the detectives have brought us to feel insecure in a city where people used to move around at all times of the day, without having to look over the shoulders, for any lurking danger. And we also have Senior Police officers with political ambitions currying favour with Politicians and setting examples for the lower constabulary to follow, which has brought us to this stage of worsening law and order. Hope some of our senior bureaucrats, Social thinkers, Administrators, Political Statesmen would get together to work out solutions and create enough precedence to arrest this trend forthwith.

As far as Swathi's case is concerned, the politicians would like to keep themselves relevant by kicking up insensitive controversies. Since Swathi is no more and cannot deny the insinuations, these statements go unchallenged and get the approval of certain sections of the society which is being targeted to reinvent themselves. Hope the judiciary and investigative agencies work unbiased to unravel the real truth and help get the right and justifiable punishment to the culprit soon!!!

kgpal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back