• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lady techie hacked to death in Nungampakkam Railwa station

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.S: One KLB girl married a dalit guy, but he is very handsome and is very well placed. There was some compatibility, at least! :cool:

Dear RR ji,

I agree some amount of compatibility has to be there from looks to education and behavior and profession.

Being dark skin does not render one unattractive and being fair skin does not always translate to being good looking...beauty and looks go by many standards..some are fair and good looking and some are dark and good looking.

But what I dislike in these cases of men killing girls is that they have a bloody attitude that they are male and they have every right over any female they fancy and the girl cant say no for an answer.

Last week I saw a black and white movie of Gemini Ganesan and Savitri where she is a princess and she angers her father when she says that Pati Dharma is more important for a woman than Pitr Dharma..her father expected her to be like her other 2 sisters who felt Pitr Dharma is more important.

So the King gets her married to a lame,,mute old guy to teach the daughter a lesson and she marries that guy and serves him well taking it as the will of God.

But the guy is actually Gemini Ganesan a Prince who has the powers to change his form...she only knows this later.

I did not like the story cos it showed as if a woman should suffer and serve good for nothing males..why should she agree with her father and marry and deformed old person when its not a love marriage?

Would any male marry and deformed old female and serve her thinking its the will of God?

Nope!

Indian males want the best for themselves but forgetting to take a look in the mirror is they are fit enough!

Having a Pe**s does not mean one has the right to dominate...after all even animals have the same organ!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Renu,
The male domination is coming down and it is female domination now a days! :moony:

BTW can you find a female equivalent for Kabali?

My guess is Kabalini!! :lol:

TV channels flashing news about Prime accused Ram Kumar in Swati Murder case, commits suicide at Jail.Details awaited.

The death of both under different circumstances is a lesson to youngsters! Do not fall a prey to love matters at a young age! Do not believe anyone who is professing love!! Take care of your precious lives!!

It appears that only senior citizens are worthy of love.

All paatis wake up. There are thathas all eligible waiting for you.lol

Dear Renu,
The male domination is coming down and it is female domination now a days! :moony:

BTW can you find a female equivalent for Kabali?

My guess is Kabalini!! :lol:
There are males with begging bowls lining up for suitors.

what weird imagination.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back